Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter said:
They flirt etc.. but you are not sure they are a couple, etc...
that is the way I see it.. like with Grissom and Lady Heather the way they interact with each other, you aren't sure if they are a "couple" or not.
WP_Rocks_MY_World wouldn't you agree :D

Well, we know they are friends but does that make them a couple? :rolleyes:
Had Heather been in more episodes, or Gil mentioning her name every now and then, I think so. :D

I just love the chemistry between the two. It's so sexy. :p

IF, this season is going to be little more personal between two CSIs, would you like TPTB to end Heather's character or would you rather have Heather and Gil put on hold? How do you all feel about that?

:rolleyes:

--------------------------
Touch.jpg

Are we becoming anti-shippers? :eek:
Well, we really need to see something more on season 7 because Billy Petersen is supposed to leave CSI by season 8. And what do we have? Slaves of Las Vegas *clears throat* which I haven't seen *cleans throat even harder*, Lady Heather's Box and Pirates of the Third Reich. This is what our ship made up of. Which is too bad. So we need something on season 7.

-smooch-

We really need to see something this season, especially if they are going more personal, Heather needs to come back and stir up some trouble ;)

Agreed, Lynny, she has to come back at least once, because Grissom has to close up the things with her (IF he leaves). And last but not least, Heather's appearance would be a good cause to end up Grissom and Sara's "relationship". :p

Hey Gang,

Since there are currently no spoilers regarding Lady Heather, you really don't need to put discussion of your hopes for the Lady coming back during season 7 into spoiler tags. Please feel free to discuss your hopes in the open - that way the unspoiled won't think they have to stay away from the spoiler boxes and can join in the discussion.

Obviously, if spoilers pertaining to LH do arise, those will need to be spoiler tagged. Many thanks :)

ah understands, thanks boss! :D

RE: WillowsWannaBe

She has to come back at least once. If she don't come back at least towards the middle someplace, then I'm going to be really disappointed, and they left so many unanswered questions with her open, that they have to close them!

forensicsgirl said:
Hey Gang,

Since there are currently no spoilers regarding Lady Heather, you really don't need to put discussion of your hopes for the Lady coming back during season 7 into spoiler tags. Please feel free to discuss your hopes in the open - that way the unspoiled won't think they have to stay away from the spoiler boxes and can join in the discussion.

Obviously, if spoilers pertaining to LH do arise, those will need to be spoiler tagged. Many thanks :)

Okay, I wasn't really sure if I am to use spoiler tags or not.
Thank you. :D

Back to topic:
Look, no matter what happens this season They will always be MY two-some.
I really, really, really want to see her come back.
prayersmiley.gif

I think she's the only person Gil can trust with his secret.

What would have happen if MC wasn't a part of the OC? I wonder if that would have made a difference. :rolleyes:

Funny, I keep hearing this maybe BP's last season. :rolleyes:

----------------------------
LHBbanner.jpg

AMEN to that! Yes, she needs to come back tie up loose ends and if it's possibly his last season, yes have some clousure between them, have another conversation over tea or something
JMHO ;)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Look, no matter what happens this season They will always be MY two-some.

I agree with ya there!

I really, really, really want to see her come back.
prayersmiley.gif

I want to see her come back, and I love those smileys!

I think she's the only person Gil can trust with his secret.

What secret?

What would have happen if MC wasn't a part of the OC? I wonder if that would have made a difference. :rolleyes:

I'm not really sure if it would've made a difference. I'd like to think so.

Funny, I keep hearing this maybe BP's last season. :rolleyes:

Thats what I hear too. Hard to tell if it really is or not.

iheartnickcath, you are a fiesty one aren't you? :lol: :devil:
and I was just stopping by to say if you go to the Crime Scene thread they have a poll as to what CSI figure you would want
I said Grissom of course then Lady Heather,
can you imagine "playing with" Grissom and Lady Heather dolls? And WP_Rocks_MY_World came up with the idea of all the cool outfits for her, Grissom too, a little lab coat, glasses, etc...
Just a thought ;)

hhunter said:
I said Grissom of course then Lady Heather,
can you imagine "playing with" Grissom and Lady Heather dolls? And WP_Rocks_MY_World came up with the idea of all the cool outfits for her, Grissom too, a little lab coat, glasses, etc...
Just a thought ;)

Imagine if Heather's doll was like a Bratz doll, whoa! :eek:
I would be buying cool out-fits and shoes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's still a little girl in me.
BigWink2smiley.gif

-------------------
Whipitgood.jpg

WillowsWannaBe said:
No posts since the 25th? :eek:

Ok, my Heather doll would be wearing a beautiful evening gown and Gil would wear his tux from Formalities.
LoveHearts.gif
Wasn't he gorgeous in that tux?
LoveHearts.gif

If only we could see that on television. Candle-light dinner WOW!!!!
LoveHearts.gif
LoveHearts.gif

--------------------------
theHugBug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back