Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter said:
No cops for our Lady Heather, someone like an art gallery owner, or an owner of a bookstore, someone
with the smarts of Grissom but more of a people person
That's who I see her with

Now that's a cool idea, an art gallery owner or bookstore owner. :D
We know how she feels about people who have no respect for books . . .

LADY HEATHER: It's one of the earliest illustrations of the Romulus and Remus myth. It's printed from a plate. Must be worth thousands.

GRISSOM: So?

LADY HEATHER: Well, it looks like a page from a book. I find that people who don't respect books have a general disregard for keeping things whole.

Maybe Heather is a bookworm. :D

WillowsWannaBe said: I have the same opinion, but IMO love doesn't depend on age. Would you imagine them marrying? Actually, I don't. Even if Grissom is cute in suit and tie :lol: *refers to Formalities* I think GLH is a soft ship. They don't flirt, it's something deeper than that, I'm refering to the scene on LHB when Grissom touched her face then went to have tea to her house. I love Lady Heather, Melinda Clarke makes her character in an awesome way.

Well they both flirted a little in SoLV which was very cute. :p
I just wish we could see Melinda in more cameo appearances. :p But it's not possible due to the OC. :)

OT: MC must have a thing for older guys on tv. Hmmm who's older Dr. Roberts or Dr. Grissom? :lol: :lol:
At least they're both Doctors. :lol:

----------------------------
LadynRed.jpg

yes, it is a "soft ship" as you put it WillowsWannaBe
but it's way more intense as you describe it also.
That's why I like them together. And she does need a cameo or two, anther case perhaps, but no murder cases, or This one my husband came up with...
Grissom needs some answers for a case.. something in the sex-trade area and only LH would know the answer
He goes to the Dominion and when she answers the door the first thing out of his mouth is...
"Lady Heather, I need you".
He he he :lol: ok corny I know but maybe it would work :p

I'd like to see Lady Heather and Gil go after her grand daughter. She calls him and Gil comes running as fast as he can.

Could someone tell me what a "soft ship" is?

WillowsWannaBe said: I know it's a shame, but I havent seen SoLV. *runs to watch it*

What?? :eek:
I can't begin to tell you how many times I've seen SoLV, LHB and POTTR. :lol: :lol:
Oh, I'll see them a billion more times. :lol: :lol:

--------------------------
Help.jpg

umbrello, soft ship, the way I see it, is it's not evident in the characters. They flirt etc.. but you are not sure they are a couple,etc...
that is the way I see it.. like with Grissom and Lady Heather the way they interact with each other, you aren't sure if they are a "couple" or not.
WP_Rocks_MY_World wouldn't you agree :D

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
WillowsWannaBe said: I know it's a shame, but I havent seen SoLV. *runs to watch it*

What?? :eek:
I can't begin to tell you how many times I've seen SoLV, LHB and POTTR. :lol: :lol:
Oh, I'll see them a billion more times. :lol: :lol
Oh well, I've seen LHB about 15 times (for Catherine of course. POTTR once, SoLV 0 times. :p
I'm a baaad baaad baaad shipper :D

*starts being afraid of Lynn*

Shame on you... :lol:
Slaves was on just recently also :eek:
well if SpikeTV keeps going season by season, you should be able to see LHB again soon, and go to Lady Heather's Dominion to read the transcrips of Slaves of Las Vegas

That should help you out so you won't be such a bad shipper
he he he ;)

oh I'm sorry I didn't know :eek:

WillowsWannaBe I applaud everyone who makes fan art and colleges and posts pictures since I can't do it, I haven't got the single most idea how, so BRAVO to you my friend :D
That makes you a GREAT Gil/Lady Heather shipper in my book ;)

back to GLH,
I think the original question was.. what kind of man would Lady Heather date.. I said a bookstore owner or a gallery owner.
and I thought too... maybe she would like to go to a museum to see some clasic art, since she likes that kind of art.
That's my opinion

and btw-- I was just kidding about being a bad shipper ;)

^No she wasn't :p

Yes, You should fear me. lol, JK you know I love ya WillowsWannaBe even though you should see it ;) I watch it for many reasons. Quit looking at me like that. But yes, your art completely rocks. So I've given you this: {a box of G/LH Cookies}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back