Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHHMMM
ok to start answering your questions WP Rocks,
I think she's been there for a while, since she came to Vegas. She probably worked there, then bought it from the previous owner.
I would like to know the same things as I would about Det. Vartann, ie.. how she came to Vegas, how she became "Lady Heather"
was she married to Zoe's father? Has she ever been in love ( before Grissom) does she REALLY give the services or just oversee everything. But she said in Slaves, there is no sex going on, so I guess it's ok.
I can see her and Grissom going out, to somewhere "normal" like the movies or to a restaurant, either a very fancy one or a small diner type place or even a bookstore. And, since she showed him her "pleasures" what makes her happy, tea, etc..
He'd take her on a roller coaster :)
something he has never mentioned with Sara

Apparently when asked, the two of them said if they went on a date, they could see their characters mini-golfing rather than spending the night at the Dominion in a spanking session.

Which made me laugh.

As for the Dominion's longevity - I'd say with the kind of money she said she was bringing in in Season 2, she's probably been there for the better portion of Zoe's life.

She did make the comment that she knew it hadn't been easy for Zoe to have a mother like her, which makes me think that.

But just my opinion.

lol, that would make me laugh too.

Rooms in the dominion 124 :D I Dunno, What its a big house!

How long she's had her business -- I say about 4-8 years before Slaves.

What would you like to know about Heather - I'd like to know more about her background.

Date -- I can see them going to Dinner and a Movie, followed by cuddles ;)

Yeah Hh I would like to know about Zoe's father. Hmmm I don't think Heather has ever been married. :rolleyes:
I'm sure she's had a few love interests over the years. :D

Would it bother you if Heather came by this season with a new man in her life?

-----------------------
Help.jpg

Date I think a good date for them would be something that is the complete opposite of what thier professions are. So I think a nice trip to a amusement park would be sweet. Gil could win one of those stuffed animals for LH and they could split a cotton candy. They could takes turns feeding each other.

Zoe's dad I think that Catherine isn't the only one who suffered third degree burns from a man. I imangine she was quite young when she had Zoe and I also imagine the father was out the door before LH even finished informing him of the pregnancy. Hence her philosphy of never giving power to a man.

I think I would be upset sort of if Heather had a different man in her life. Obviously Grissom moved on.**achemcoughSara**
but it's not to say that Grissom and Heather still don't love each other, he just screwed it up for them.
I agree to with you umbrello maybe Heather wasn't married to Zoe's father and the "never give your power to a man" idea is from that.
And according to the producers, we get to watch Grissom and Sara's relationship unfold. Hopefully there will be a fight and Sara leaves him because he is still in love with Heather!

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Yeah Hh I would like to know about Zoe's father. Hmmm I don't think Heather has ever been married.
I dont think so either, it was shocking to see she had a daughter - it would be even more shocking to see she has - or had - a husband. I wouldn't have thought she had had a daughter regarding her character on LHB.

Wouldn't it be funny ( sort of) if Grissom and Sara ran into Heather and her new man? Do you think Sara and Heather know each other. I'm not sure they have ever met.
Now, I'm not looking for a "cat fight" ,we have already established that, just an **ackward moment**
Gil looks into Heather's eyes as she is introducing them
Now THERE is something to think about ;)

WillowsWannaBe said:
I dont think so either, it was shocking to see she had a daughter - it would be even more shocking to see she has - or had - a husband. I wouldn't have thought she had had a daughter regarding her character on LHB.

Now I would be shocked if she got married at an early age. :eek: :eek:
Wouldn't that be something. :rolleyes:

As for coming back with a new man in her life, I wouldn't mind at all. Forgive me, I think Gil is just a bit too old for her. :rolleyes: But that's just my opinion. :D

They do make one sexy couple though. :D

-----------------------
Then_n_Now.jpg

She probably had Zoe at an early age, IMO, and tried to make it work out with Zoe's father, then they split but I'm not sure they were married. I want to know also. And I was surprised she had a daughter also. Heather is probably in her late 30's to 40 years old if Zoe was 20 when she was killed in Pirates...
So Grissom isn't that much older than she is ... I don't have a problem with that either :D
And a new man in her life, who would it be? Where would she meet him?

hhunter said:
So Grissom isn't that much older than she is ... I don't have a problem with that either :D
And a new man in her life, who would it be? Where would she meet him?

Oh I think Heather is between 38-40 yrs old. And Grissom will be 50 in August.

I'm always thinking of BP's real age. :lol:

If she does have a new man in her life, he better not be working for the LVPD. :lol:
Can you just picture Grissom out one night and he sees Heather with a cute guy. :p
Gil is soooooooo cute when he's jealous. :lol: :lol: I find that very sexy. :p

--------------------------
Touch.jpg

Cat fight, "meow" -Draws out claws- :lol:

OMG he would be so jealous if he saw her with someone else, and so hurt. :(

I totally agree, that's what I was trying to say earlier, he'd have to look into her eyes
and you are right WP Rocks-- No cops for our Lady Heather, someone like an art gallery owner, or an owner of a bookstore, someone
with the smarts of Grissom but more of a people person
That's who I see her with

I agree, I see her with an art gallery owner more though, because she seems to have those great tastes in those things.

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
WillowsWannaBe said:

Now I would be shocked if she got married at an early age. :eek: :eek:
Wouldn't that be something. :rolleyes:

As for coming back with a new man in her life, I wouldn't mind at all. Forgive me, I think Gil is just a bit too old for her. :rolleyes: But that's just my opinion. :D

They do make one sexy couple though. :D
We do forgive you, WP :) I have the same opinion, but IMO love doesn't depend on age. Would you imagine them marrying? Actually, I don't. Even if Grissom is cute in suit and tie :lol: *refers to Formalities* I think GLH is a soft ship. They don't flirt, it's something deeper than that, I'm refering to the scene on LHB when Grissom touched her face then went to have tea to her house. I love Lady Heather, Melinda Clarke makes her character in an awesome way. And actually, Lady Heather is the only person I could pair Grissom with on CSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back