Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Ok, so I'm on a MAJOR PUREJOY high.....*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE*

I made it home in time to watch Inside the Box where Gil has his ear surgery & Cath shows up to say 'good luck'...*SQUEEE* The HUG, people!!! COME ON!! The HUUUG....and he's SO glad she's there....Catherine knew Gil wanted her there and he knew he did too, and freaking A he was relieved when she walked into that room, and he was haaaappy when she wrapped her arms around him and reassured him she was there....OOOOOOOOH GOD I'm so happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!

I live for that stuff. I'm still getting a PUREJOY tattoo somewhere, if anyone has ideas as to where & what font/color etc PM me :)

2. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Yay, new thread! AND this is my first "new thread" here! I'm glad that it could be a Purejoy one. =)

I loved The Finger for several reasons, but like discussed, the simple communication between Catherine and Grissom on the phone was so sweet. You could tell he was insanely concerned about her and so relieved when she called him. And when she gave the finger to Sara on ice and Sara was back at the lab, note how quick he was to ask about Catherine. One of my favorite things about Grissom and Catherine (other then that pure sexiness that they have) is that they just seem to know each other so well and know the others limits.

I would love some Gil/Lindsey interaction too. Due to Rapid Aging Syndrome, Lindsey should be a senior in HS now, so it would be cool to get a little bit of a graduation scene where maybe Gil surprises Lindsey and Catherine.

It was cute when Greg tried to tell Gil the spider/fly joke, and Grissom finished it cause Lindsey had already told him. MMHMM, and when was this!??! A little dinner date, eh? ;)

3. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

i love the scene to where nick gets lindsay a chem lab set, and gil gets her the exact same one. thats such a great scene! and when gil tells cath if lindsay is following in her footsteps she will turn out fine :adore: that was really sweet. i think that is actaully the scene in the very first photo. another scene i love is the one from no humans involved. i have watched that clip a CRAZY amount of times! I love it when she asked why he really stopped by :) they know each other so well

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

New thread! HEH! *throws confetti*

I just love how strongly we're still going. PureJoy shippers just rock. <3

Thanks everyone for the pics you posted. Gave me a good PureJoy fix. LOL I don't have time to post a pic right now as I'm just taking a break from work, but I just gotta love the scene from the teaser of Grissom vs. the Volcano. You know, when Gil shielded Catherine against the car to protect her from the flying bullets. We used to call it "pinned down without asking". lolol. Gosh that was so long ago. :D

Steph, if you still want to see my PureJoy artwork, you can get it at my fan art journal right here. :)

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Awww, the scene where he gave her 'Miss Piggy'.:adore: That was just the sweetest thing and so Grissom.:lol: And, like you said, she knew the real reason he stopped by was to check on her and see how things were going. They're just sooo cute.
    We used to? I thought we still did.:lol: See, she didn't even have to ask. He knew what she wanted. But, then again, she never has to ask.:devil:

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Oooh, oooh, ooh! I got one!

Too Tough to Die. Grissom saving Catherine from Eddie. My heart flutters at that one, cause you can just see the anger in his face as he's stalking up to them and the way he rips Eddie's hands off of Catherine. Then he doesn't even take his eyes off Eddie when asking Catherine if she's okay cause he's so protective.

Such a purejoy scene. <3

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ya know, Eddie may have been a lot of things, but blind wasn't one of them. Hinse his "I always knew you two had a thing" quote. Even he could see it. It was just like Gil was just waiting for her to give him the word and he would've punched Eddie's lights out. I love the fact that Gil's not a violent person by any means, but even he can be pushed to the edge when it regards Cath. Plus, he got to play her 'knight and shining armor'.;)

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Awww, you're right 4_H, Gil always wants to be Cath's knight in shining armour, he's such a cutie... I just love how he's so protective over her as we've seen on numerous occasions. :adore: But you're right, Eddie definitely wasn't blind, he could see there was a spark between Gil and Cath, that their relationship is a very special one... :adore:

Katie, I love your idea about Gil surprising Cath and Lindsay by coming to her graduation ceremony, I think that would have to be one of the cutest scenes ever. :adore:

Erica, thanks so much for the link. :D

9. Criminologist86

Ok, so I'm watching "After the Show" and the part when Nicky, Cath Sara are all wanting to take the lead on the investigation, and Gil (DUH) chooses Cath....she goes "You're gonna have my back, right?" and he looks at her with an almost disappointed look and says "I've always got your back"

*SQUEEEEE* SO SO SO true....He DOES always, without a doubt, have her back....It's SO hot....I love it. All Sara does is whine (which she's doing right now) about how she lost it. *sigh*
    PureJoy is SO sexy.... I love them.

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I've always loved that scene (shocker, I know) because no matter who or what comes along, those words let Catherine know where she stood with him. He'd back her up on whatever decision she made. To me, Gil looked almost shocked that she had to ask that question. It was like he expected her to know that. And is it just me, or did anybody else find the way he said he had her back incredibly sexy?:devil:

11. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Not just you chica. Watched 'After The Show' a couple days ago and I always squee a little when he says it *sigh*

I also like the bit at the end, when they're sat in the breakroom together discussing the case. So cute!
    And I know it's not really a Grillows moment, but I watched 'Bully For You' last night and I LOVE the bit where Grissom goes 'Did you ever smell a fart and blame the wrong guy?' ROFLOL!! The way Cath and Jim just look at each other as he walks out cracks me up every time!!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

12. Criminologist86

^ROFL!!! I LOVE that line..and I totally forgot about it until now!! HA..Grissom is just the BEST...I'm SURE Cath was laughing hysterically on the inside :devil:

I also LOVE the PureJoy moment on 'Inside the Box' when Cath hugs him before surgery...I know we've talked about it but it's just the bestest thing EVER!!! *squee*

13. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^Agreed on Inside the Box! :adore:

I was watching Stalker this morning, and I love when Grissom was holding Catherine's hand to help her walk on the roof. So adorable. And I love when Catherine was looking at the trash and Grissom drops down and scares the you know what out of her. She's having a cow, and he's like "I found where he lives~!" Cath looked like she wanted to kill him but Gil just talked about the case! :guffaw: I also cracked up when Doc is talking about the victim, and he goes "I learned she was a natural blonde" and Doc and Grissom look at Catherine, and she's all defensive, and Gil says "...sorry." It's just sooooo cute.

Nice dose of Purejoy before I have to deal with people for 9 hours...

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

If only she would've lost her balance on that roof...then he could've grabbed her with more than just his hand.:devil: But, you're right, it was adorable. Reminds me of that other eppy when she grabs his hand and helps him up after they were checking a car that went over a hill.:adore: I loved when he jumped down from the attic and scared her half to death.:lol: It was hilarious cause he was all excited about what he had found and didn't even realize he almost gave her a heart attack. Ha, that 'natural blonde' scene was priceless. Talking about sticking your foot in your mouth. Good thing he says "sorry" so sweetly.;)

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Which episode did she grab his hand in? It sounds familiar but I currently am exhausted and can't remember! I know, I know, I'm a bad shipper! ;)