Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Of course, she drops by to have lunch and, depending on how much time they have, maybe a little more.:devil: Course, that would mean Lindsey would have skip lunch that day.:lol:

*squee* I love Jackpot!...and remember when he was setting at the desk at the vet's office and he came in and told Gil that his wife was on the phone? When he answers he says, "Hello Dear.":adore: The best part about the whole thing is, he never did correct anybody on that. I think it's time for another trip to Jackpot and this time take "the wife".:)

Oh, now there's an idea that I'm all for, Cath could take some vacation time, and go to Jackpot and meet Gil, then he'd be able to introduce the sheriff to 'the wife' gosh that would be the cutest thing ever. :adore: Hehe, who knows, maybe he could propose to her there... :adore: *My mind is getting carried about, sorry, but Purejoy have that effect on me. :p*

^hehe I like the idea of Catherine meeting him there. Although, them going together would be great, it'd be better for her to show up alone. She could meet him at that little diner and show up first. Then Gil walks in with the sheriff, they walk over to her, Gil introduces them and the sheriff says to Cath, "He's a lucky man. How long have you two been married?" I just hope she's not taking a sip of her drink at that moment.:lol: Gil and Cath's expressions would be so priceless. After she let it set in, you know she'd get Gil back. She'd put her arms around his waist, give him a loving look, and ask him, "You wanna tell him babe or should I?". Gil would be thinking "this is a trick question, isn't it?". She knows how to play him.:devil:

Aww, that would actually be the cutest thing ever 4_H, oh if only TPTB would go along with our ideas, the show would be so much better, hehe, we'd give the people what they want... :lol: I think Cath could play along with the idea, I bet she'd say that it felt like they'd been married for over 20 years... :adore: Gosh, they would be the cutest, and you're right, she does know how to play him. ;) But he knows how to play her too. ;)

But he knows how to play her too. ;)
That reminds me of season one's Unfriendly Skies when he works his 'charm' on her....

Gil: I need their shoes.
Cath: Why you telling me?
Gil: Because you're the "people" person, right?
Cath: Well, why don't you tell them that? They're not giving me bupkus.
Gil: Please?

Then, he gives her his puppy dog eyes look, she gives in and gets up out of the chair she was setting in, walks past him, hands him the bag of chips she was eating and he does that famous smirk of his.:D

Then Gil walks in with the sheriff, they walk over to her, Gil introduces them and the sheriff says to Cath, "He's a lucky man. How long have you two been married?" I just hope she's not taking a sip of her drink at that moment.:lol: Gil and Cath's expressions would be so priceless.

*snickers* I'm pretty sure that Cath would raise an eyebrow though... maybe she'd even snark back something along the lines of 'too long for me to remember'. I'm sure that she'd like the idea of being married to Gil...

Cath: *to the rest of the gang* What? You weren't weirded out when I was Gil's partner.
Gil: Well, technically you're my wife now, so it make take some getting used to on their part.
Cath: *smirks* It's not so different. It's just official this time around. Not to mention I get to do a lot more bossing around...

*snickers* I'm pretty sure that Cath would raise an eyebrow though... maybe she'd even snark back something along the lines of 'too long for me to remember'.
Yeah, I was thinking her reaction would be something along the lines of her reaction in King Baby.:lol: No doubt, they'd both have a little fun with it just to see how far the other would take it. What they say may start out as playful or jokingly, but obviously the meaning would run much deeper. They'd be 'renewing' their vows before they know it.;)

HipHugger17, you're right, Gil did call Catherine ''the wife'' in Jackpot, 4.06, he had just been on the phone to her, and she had been mad at him for not answering his phone and then making her do his paper, then he told her he'd make it up. :adore: Then the sheriff asked if the wife was mad and he said something ''Yeah, she hates it when I'm gone." :adore: One of my all time favourite Purejoy scenes. Hehe, if we take what Gil said into a count, looks like they're already married. :devil:

Thank you Adorable_Crazy :)

I love that scene! Now I want to go see the episode :lol:

CSIz_4_H
No doubt, they'd both have a little fun with it just to see how far the other would take it. What they say may start out as playful or jokingly, but obviously the meaning would run much deeper.

That's why I love these two so much. They are just so fun to watch. Even if they are arguing it's fun to watch :lol:!! They just make me smile :)

hiphugger, I haven't been here in a while and just saw your question about TPTB trying to break the chemistry and tension between Catherine and Gil. It has been brought up on a couple of occasions, the latest time was when Marg was interviewed for the July/August issue of the official CSI magazine. She was talking about the highlights of working on this show. Here's what she said:

And any time Billy and I have scenes to do, it is magic because we like and respect each other so much. The first two seasons we were together so much and then they realized they needed to give us a break so we don’t solve many crimes together anymore. I miss that.

If you don't have the mag and would like to read the rest of the interview, you can go here. :)

Erica: That about made me freaking cry!! What the CRAP do the TPTB think they know that we somehow don't?! It's almost like they feel they know what's "good" for the show, and somehow US, the FANS, have no idea, because they just "get it"....*sigh*
Sorry...no disrespect intended, but it just infuriates me...it's NOT right...They didn't give them a break, they told them to stop having chemistry they naturally have. URG!

Thanks for the link though :)

hiphugger, I haven't been here in a while and just saw your question about TPTB trying to break the chemistry and tension between Catherine and Gil. It has been brought up on a couple of occasions, the latest time was when Marg was interviewed for the July/August issue of the official CSI magazine. She was talking about the highlights of working on this show. Here's what she said:

And any time Billy and I have scenes to do, it is magic because we like and respect each other so much. The first two seasons we were together so much and then they realized they needed to give us a break so we don’t solve many crimes together anymore. I miss that.

If you don't have the mag and would like to read the rest of the interview, you can go here. :)

Thank you so much Erica!! :) The interview is great, I love Marg!!

She is so right, it is magic when they are together and it all is so natural with them. I like that in real life they get along so well cause that really projects onscreen and makes their chemistry so evident. I laughed so much when I saw that interview where Billy just went up and kissed Marg, and I thought see they've had to just kiss each other during interviews because they aren't allowed to do it onscreen where they both know they are supposed to :lol:

She is so right, it is magic when they are together and it all is so natural with them. I like that in real life they get along so well cause that really projects onscreen and makes their chemistry so evident.
Well said, their relationship is a beautiful thing and so fun to watch. What they have is really special and I'm glad we get to see it, even if it is mostly off screen. I loved when Marg said that about her and Billy. It's really nice to know that the actors themselves miss what us fans miss.

You know, they've worked so hard with the hugs, the kisses, the sweet words spoken....what more do these two have to do off screen to show what needs to be done onscreen?!:lol: Hopefully, in the near future we'll get to see what we really want to see.;) *crossing fingers for a Billy & Marg project*

As Anne said, if they've already decided that they'd set up certain things from the beginning, then I guess it would be a hard thing to have them change their mind even though a lot of people don't see things the way TPTB do. Sometimes I feel for them because I understand that they can't please everyone, but sometimes I just really wish that it was ME they had pleased. lol.

But we know what works the best, though. :) And you can say it's just wishful thinking, but I tell ya, if they ever get together for real, you're all gonna hear my excited scream all the way from East Asia. :lol:

^That is if I don't scream first.:lol:

I agree, it's just a bummer we got the short end of the stick, but we have had our moments...and some dang good ones.;) I'm sure no one anticipated them being that good together. I mean, who would've thought? lol j/k. It seems the more they're together, the better they get. You gotta love it.:D

We'll scream together then. :lol:

I have been spending my freetime typing up printed articles and interviews for my website so I've re-read a lot of old stuff. And it's interesting to see how some things have changed over the years. There were both good and bad changes (well, at least bad to me), and one of the bad changes I dislike the most is the change in the character of Gil Grissom. To be honest, he was much more adorable to me in the early seasons. Of course, people change due to a lot of things, and I really don't mind that. It's just the change in him wasn't the kind of change I liked. *shurgs* Not to mention that it practically damaged the interaction between him and Catherine, which is another change that upset me. Fortunately they had their friendship back befofe he left. :)

Have you guys read any good fanfic lately? Most of what I've glanced at was...well, let's just say that wasn't my thing. lol. One exception is Cupid's Chokehold written by our very own Gravey. Great story and great writing. Hands down. She's been updating the story continually (although not as frequently as I like :D), and every time she manages to have me silently scream "MORE!" in front of my computer. If you're in the mood of a good Cath/Gil dose, I recommend you to read it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back