Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

^I agree...Catherine's life would have been a whole lot better had Eddie not been there. Her and Gil would have had no reason not to get together. Although, he has had some of the best lines when it comes to Gil and Cath.:lol:

Obviously, Eddie was a big part of why they never got together, but why else do you think they didn't back then? I mean, based on what we've seen, there had to be some sort of attraction there from the start. Why did they never act on it?

Why did they never act on it?

Cos the TPTB suck! :)

I don't know any other 'decent' reason as to why they never got together sooner; Eddie maybe? Not that that is ai good reason ;)

Cos the TPTB suck!
Well..yeah, but I mean besides them.:lol: What would be other reasons that would keep them apart, aside from Eddie? Boyfriends? Girlfriends?...Although, apparently Gil didn't have that many lol. Was it because of their jobs? Did they think a relationship with each other would be too complicated and a friendship would be better than nothing?

Personally I don't think a relationship between Gil and Cath would have been too complicated, I mean they had such an amazing friendship, and such great chemistry, I mean any relationship that they could have had would have worked out really well... You could see that through their friendship, they would have worked so well as a couple... I mean they just had that spark, they would have been an amazing couple...

I think perhaps that part of the problem was that TPTB had decided right from the beginning that the GSR was how it was going to go. What they didn't bank on was the fact that PureJoy had such chemistry (hence the toning it down).

What's funny is watching through the years how TPTB try and NOT show the PureJoy chemistry LOL

Very well put, Steph. I feel the same way. They just have all the qualities to make a great (and hot!) couple.:)

Ha, if they were trying NOT to show it , they didn't do a very good job. It still managed to get in somehow, but I'm not complaining. What's so great about our ship is we've got as much, if not more, off screen as on.:lol: You gotta love Billy & Marg!

I think perhaps that part of the problem was that TPTB had decided right from the beginning that the GSR was how it was going to go. What they didn't bank on was the fact that PureJoy had such chemistry (hence the toning it down).

What's funny is watching through the years how TPTB try and NOT show the PureJoy chemistry LOL

I think you're right. They thought to pair Grissom and Sara from the beginning and just couldn't imagine how to change their precious plan :rolleyes:. It was so easy...just.don't.do.it. Billy and Marg's chemistry was sooo in your face obvious that for the life of me I can't figure out why they didn't just change course and played off that.

I've heard a couple of times that TPTB told them to tone down their chemistry and separated them on purpuse. Is this true or is this just speculation from the fans? I've always wondered about this.

It's true. I can't find the article/quote right now - I have so many on my computer, but Billy and Marg were both told to tone it down.

Although, their version of toned down was still pretty hot. LOL

I think the whole "toning it down" thing is totally ridiculous and unfair. I mean, if two actors have THAT MUCH chemistry, you'd think the writers and whoever else would be thrilled to just RUN with it....It's totally dumb that they had to suppress their natural love and chemistry with each other (character & real life) just because some person couldn't handle it....URG.They were jealous...Totally jealous.

Sorry...that always gets me pretty fired up ;p

^I agree and I couldn't tell you how many times I've said the same thing. I know I've mentioned it here a few times lol. In a way though, I think it's great that they had to tell them to tone it down because that means that they saw what we saw, but just didn't want to come out and say it. Plus, I think Billy & Marg are the type that, if somebody tells them they can't do something, they're going to do it and do it big.;)

I know! Can you just imagine what it would've been like had they not been told to tone it down?

It's true. I can't find the article/quote right now - I have so many on my computer, but Billy and Marg were both told to tone it down.

Thanks drumchik :thumbsup:

Wow that's so sad! I can't believe that actually happened :shifty:. Like Criminologist86 said, the obvious thing would've been to run with it cause it's right there, it's believable and natural. UGH this just makes me so mad. :scream:

Yep toned down or not, they are still so hot together :p. The sad thing is that we could've seen so much more between them if they hadn't told them to tone it down. I can of feel like I was robbed of something great. So not happy right now :shifty:.

I agree with you guys, it sucks that Billy and Marg were told to tone it down, I mean when they had such amazing chemistry, you'd have thought that TPTB would have been more than happy to go down the route of Gil and Cath, I mean come on, even after they 'toned it down' they were still hot!! The looks, touches and words exhanged between them just oozed sexual tension... They would have made such an amazing couple...

The sad thing is that we could've seen so much more between them if they hadn't told them to tone it down. I can of feel like I was robbed of something great.
The possibilites of what could've happened between them are endless. I mean, with just what we were given was enough to put thoughts in your head at what these two were capable of doing.:devil: Oh, we were definately robbed that's for sure, but we've also got to see an amazing bond and friendship grow between two people off screen, so it's not all bad.:)

Cos the TPTB suck! :)

That and Gil and Cath thinking that their love is unrequited. Still, I have to agree with you guys... even when they're toned down, Gil and Cath are still hot. Can you imagine what would happen if they had no barriers? I'm pretty sure that chaos would ensue or something like that. I think that kind of stuff would be reserved for pay per view, unfortunately for us. Why can't there be a DVD with this stuff? *starts the bidding at the first offer*

:lol: I think any dvd that would have Gil and Cath in a relationship would be rated R, although I don't think any of us would be complaining. :devil: I mean hey are so hot, even just as friends, if they were in a relationship, lets just say things would get alot more heated... :devil: Gosh, why didn't TPTB go down that road..? I want Gil to come back soon, he's only been gone for 2 eps (here in the UK), and I'm missing his interations with Cath so much. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back