Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Gravey thank you so much for a wonderful fic and Erica thank you so much for the link :) I finished it last night and I desperately need the update!!!! :) It was my first Grillows fic (I always read hiphuggers) and I enjoyed it a lot!!

I think it's pretty realistic to think that they keep in touch cause they are good friends and I like to think that Grissom would like to know how everything is back at the lab. I love the idea of her keeping Hank.:bolian:

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

And we all know that Hank loves Cath, right? Remember the deleted scene where she came to Gil's and she's like, "Hey Hank!"...so cute. I mean, if Gil left him behind, Cath's the logical choice to keep him. I bet he'd take right up with Lindsey cause when Catherine can't be home to take care of him, Lindsey would. He could be her 'protector'.:)

*runs off to read CBE.....again*:devil:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*joins in with fresh baked goods* It wouldn't hurt the ratings... besides, I think that it happens, but it's one of those behind the scene things. Hmm, do you think we could get their phone records?

There needs to be a scene with Hank, Cath and Lindsey... how cute would that be? Can you imagine if Gil dropped by? Hank would run to him and Cath would follow, asking Hank where is he going. The look on her face when she sees Gil would be priceless...

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Can you just imagine that happening while they were out walking him? They could be at the park and Cath would be taking his leash off and all the sudden he takes off running. She yells at Lindsey and takes off running after him. When she finally catches up with him, she sees him licking someone with their back turned to her. She says, "Hank, what....", then the man turns around and surprise! "Gil!";)

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think I like your idea more... if TPTB weren't so evil, they would probably show something like that on the show. I would like to hear Cath at least mention about talking to Gil about Hank... at this point, I'm not asking for much. That or the two of them talking Hank out for a walk. I'm not too picky...

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, that would be like the cutest scene ever. I'd love to see the suprise on her face... :adore: That would be an adorable way for him to come back... Hehe, it would be especially cute if she gave him a huge bit hug after she realised who it was, and if they told one and other how much they were missing eachother, cause lets face it, they are bound to be... :adore:

7. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Haven't posted for a while but just watched the new episode and its great!
    even in the new episodes we are still getting a bit of gil. It made my heart beat a little faster when cath walked past grissoms office after having a bad day. You could tell she wanted to talk to gil but he wan't there :( but still cute shes thinking of him :adore: wat do you guys think?

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I caught that too but didn't know if it was just me looking too much into it. Cool that you mention it :cool:. Not only that but she mentioned him: "the first thing that Grissom taught me was that people never look up". I loved last night episode because it showed so much Cath and I had really missed her since Ray appeared. She's been kind of in the background in a lot of episodes.

I was thinking that given that she is the supervisor now and that things can get stressful it would be a nice moment if she suddenly picked up the phone and called him asking for some words of wisdom and support. Maybe we would get an I miss you or something :).

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww! It's about time Cath mentioned Gil on the show... I was wondering when that would happen. It's typical Cath... she would so quote Gil. Now if only we get more of that... *pokes TPTB* Would it be too much to ask for a phone call from Gil?

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I just happened to flip over to the eppy right when she said what he had taught her. Yay, she finally mentions him.:) Ah man, I missed her walking by his office?! I'll have to find a video of that....ok, I want to know, does she have a picture of her and Gil in her office? I heard she did, but I can't really tell from all the shots I've seen. Anybody else notice this or is it just my wishful thinking?

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well, if I'm honest, I haven't watched since Gil left... I think I've seen 2 eps, since he's been gone, and the show just isn't the same without him... But I'm going to have to watch this ep when it's aired in the UK, just the fact that she's mentioned him would be enough to make me watch. Sounds like a cute scene. :adore: Of couse if Billy comes back for a guest ep, then I'd be certain to watch, I couldn't miss that... Although I'm still holding out for that phone call that we're all waiting for. ;)

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I loved the latest episode. In fact, it's the best season 9 episode so far IMO, and I doubt the last three episodes will beat it. But then again, you know I'm biased. :D

Apart from the plotline which was really interesting, there was the fact that it was character-driven but not over-dramatic while at the end it was the team effort that saved the day. There was also this Cath/Gil touch I absolutely loved. The way she told Ray about the first thing Gil had taught her, the way she walked by his old office and had this long, meaningful glance. She missed him, a lot. It was evident that she wanted to talk about her doubt and fear with Gil. He was one of the very few people that had known her long and well enough to know what had happened back then. Fortunately Jim was still there for her, but I felt that something was just missing there, because it wasn't Gil.

Really great episode. Even though Gil wasn't there, his spirit was. And it helped make this episode excellent.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

And here I was thinking that after he left there wouldn't be any G/C scenes, but apparently just because one is not there physically, doesn't mean they aren't there mentally. Their connection is still there.:) No doubt going back brought back a lot of memories for her, both professionally and personally...again, would it have hurt to have had a phone call? Come on, this would've been the perfect time for it!

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

After what happened in the last episode, now would be the perfect time for Gil to call. Can you imagine him waiting for her to pick up and say something along the lines of 'Oh god, are you alright?' 'cause rabies can be a serious thing. I'm pretty sure that if he could, he'd fly back to Vegas and make sure she was okay... and maybe stay a couple of extra days.

15. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

last weeks episode would have been a PERFECT time to call. If he had been there he would have been freaking out! I didnt like iyt how they tried to make ray all worried. at first a really thought the flowers were from gil :adore: me and my shipper imagination. too bad doc robbins riuned my fun. I cant wait till he comes back though. Hopefully the next time we see him it wont be in the movie. thats too long! And sara will come back as a friend. Im hoping it will show cath talking on the phone every day at 6. then she has a tough case and misses a call at 6 and it cuts to her phone and it shows GIL GRISSOM. I will be like thats right :cool: knew it all along

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.