Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

:lol: I think any dvd that would have Gil and Cath in a relationship would be rated R, although I don't think any of us would be complaining. :devil: I mean hey are so hot, even just as friends, if they were in a relationship, lets just say things would get alot more heated... :devil: Gosh, why didn't TPTB go down that road..? I want Gil to come back soon, he's only been gone for 2 eps (here in the UK), and I'm missing his interations with Cath so much. :(

R!? Oh honey that is sooo child's play! :drool: NC-17 man...hahaha :devil:
TPTB clearly don't realize that running with the PureJoy chemistry would have totally thrilled the heck out of PureJoy fans, AND I bet increased ratings and upped story lines. It should have happened...Especially would have been sexy with the Lindsey drama.

I know how you feel about missing the PureJoy moments...I miss them a TON too. :(

I think that given the fact that Vegas is so dark and gloomy Grissom and Cath being in a relationship would have given it a much welcomed spark ;). Having a relationship that was fun, flirty, and full of sarcasm and teasing would've also gone with the show's humor. Heck, they didn't even have to BE in a relationship, just let them flirt and tease like they did and the pure hotness of that would've been enough. I think that the relationship they decided to go canon with just kind of intensified the gloominess and intensity that surrounds them in the show. It kind of went with all the grays, blues, and greens of the show I guess. Cath and Griss would've been so fun to watch.

At least if they would have gotten into an argument as a couple, it would have had a bit of humor in it. Don't get me wrong, they could really fight with each other and it get intense, but most of the time you could find a little humor in their banter. That's what was so great about them. Even when they had the most seriousness of conversations and didn't agree with each other, you always knew they were going to make up. That's where the R-NC17 comes in.:devil:......sorry, I just couldn't resist saying that.:lol:

Ohh, and take a look at these.:drool: HOT HOT HOT! I actually can't believe no one's posted these yet.:eek: There's more at margamania.net where these are from. Hope it's ok that I posted these.

Last edited:

R!? Oh honey that is sooo child's play! :drool: NC-17 man...hahaha :devil:

*rubs hands* Now we're cooking... speaking of which, when exactly is Gil supposed to come back? Wasn't he supposed to guest star on the 200th episode?

*looks at pics* Hot damn! Now if that doesn't say husband and wife, I don't know what does. *pokes TPTB with her umbrella* Oh well, they still have a chance to make up for it. If Gil comes back, he could always work somewhere else while Cath gets to stay in the lab. Besides, they still get to come home to each other...

^Well, I think there was hype that he was possibly going to show up for the 200th episode, but from what I'm hearing about it, it sounds like a good thing he didn't.:rolleyes:

Husband & wife, husband & wife....I think they're secretly married. They just don't want to tell anybody cause it's more fun to sneak around.:lol: I think if Cath stayed at the lab, Gil would have no problem working somewhere else...maybe teach at a college......oh, wouldn't it be great if he taught a class that Lindsey was taking? How sweet would that be? At the end of day, no matter what job the other has, we know right where they'd be...with each other.;)

I love those pics. RAWR.

I think they're secretly married too. It would be interesting to see that as being a shocker for an upcoming episode.

I can actually see Gil teaching at one of the colleges. It would be fun.

Gil would have no problem working somewhere else...maybe teach at a college......oh, wouldn't it be great if he taught a class that Lindsey was taking?

Ooh, that would be a great idea... I'm sure Gil would make a great teacher. And Cath would not pass up the opportunity to snark about it. Speaking of Cath, I think that they're secretly married too... who knows, they could have gotten hitched and no one except for maybe Lindsey and Lily would know about it. This would make for great fanfiction...

Yeah, and everything else that's happened was just a figure of someone's imagination or dream.:lol: Talk about a shocker that would be. I'd love to see a scene where a case requires them to go to a college, not knowing Gil teaches there (only Cath would know), and Cath and whoever she's working the case with end up having to go question some of the staff. They'd be questioning a teacher and then all of the sudden the teacher would recognize who Catherine is and say, "Oh, Mrs. Grissom I thought that was you." and then Gil walks in the room at that moment. Surprise!:D

It would be a perfect setup for Billy's return and such a coo to the fans. It'd be all "Hey, yeah we are married and he's teaching at the local college." LOL

The CSIs would be like Wait, WHAT?

Greg would LOVE it!

Yeah, and everything else that's happened was just a figure of someone's imagination or dream.:lol: Talk about a shocker that would be. I'd love to see a scene where a case requires them to go to a college, not knowing Gil teaches there (only Cath would know), and Cath and whoever she's working the case with end up having to go question some of the staff. They'd be questioning a teacher and then all of the sudden the teacher would recognize who Catherine is and say, "Oh, Mrs. Grissom I thought that was you." and then Gil walks in the room at that moment. Surprise!:D
Oh gosh, that would be such an awesome way for him to return... :lol: He could have taken over Ray's job as a lecturer... I think he'd make an awesome teacher. I'd love to see Cath being called ''Mrs. Grissom'', it would be hilarious to see the reaction of whoever she was working with, especially if it was Greg, the lab would know about them in no time... :lol: *Goes into a day dream about Gil and Cath being married.* They'd make the cutest couple ever. :adore:

It would be a perfect setup for Billy's return and such a coo to the fans. It'd be all "Hey, yeah we are married and he's teaching at the local college." LOL
Oh, I could see them, especially Cath, saying that. Everybody would have this shocked look on their faces and Gil and Cath would be all casual about it. Like, "Is it that hard to believe we're married?...and you call yourselves CSIs.":lol:
I think he'd make an awesome teacher. I'd love to see Cath being called ''Mrs. Grissom'', it would be hilarious to see the reaction of whoever she was working with, especially if it was Greg, the lab would know about them in no time.
I'd take whatever class he was teaching rather it was required or not and I'd definately be paying attention to every word he said.;) Ha, Greg would be the only one that would need to find out cause if he knows, everybody knows. He'd be up for a celebration. Party time lol.

It's a good think ya'll can't read my thoughts....they're dirty :devil:

I think Gil would be cute as a professor...he could definitely share his plethora of knowledge (altho the chick students would be SMITTEN, so Cath might have to make a 'guest appearance' every now and then...just to even out the competition ;p) and his patience and his true love for learning and others would make him a very good professor.

Purejoy makes me SO happy :)

Oh that would just make my whole year :lol: And all of us would be like yep, we knew it ;). At least the fact that they appeared to be a married couple was even adressed on the show. If I remember correctly there was an episode were she called Gil and when he hung up he said to whoever he was with that it was "the wife". Did I get that correctly? It was something like that, if somebody remembers it correctly please clarify ;). They already appeared in so many ways like a married couple that it would just be a confirmation of the obvious.

I think he'd make an awesome teacher. I'd love to see Cath being called ''Mrs. Grissom'', it would be hilarious to see the reaction of whoever she was working with, especially if it was Greg, the lab would know about them in no time.

*nearly falls out of her chair* Oh man, can you imagine the look on everyone's faces? Knowing them, they're gonna want to know what happened. Something tells me it'd make for an interesting story... by the way, do you think that Cath drops by the university once in a while? I'm sure that they'd have lunch together and talk about their day. It'd be cute of Lindsey drops by once in a while too...

HipHugger17, you're right, Gil did call Catherine ''the wife'' in Jackpot, 4.06, he had just been on the phone to her, and she had been mad at him for not answering his phone and then making her do his paper, then he told her he'd make it up. :adore: Then the sheriff asked if the wife was mad and he said something ''Yeah, she hates it when I'm gone." :adore: One of my all time favourite Purejoy scenes. Hehe, if we take what Gil said into a count, looks like they're already married. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back