Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Wow, where is everybody?! I don't know if I can double post or not (I thought you could if it's been at least 24 hrs), but I am.:lol:

Let's see, the next episode with G/Cness would be Anonymous right? That's the one where we get to see her set on his desk for the first time;), the scene where they went to see the DJ and Gil got jealous of the looks shared between Cath and Disco Placid. I also liked the scene where Gil and Cath were checking prints and I think one turned out to be Gil's and Mandy asked Catherine to leave so she could talk to Gil and he told her anything she had to say to him, she could say to Cath.

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I remember that scene, and I LOVE IT! That's just FURTHER proof of how real & close Gil & Cath's relationship is...Sara would have not only left, but Gil would have wanted her to leave...I mean seriously, you can't deny that. Anyway, It contributes to that marriage like relationship that Gil/Cath & Marg/Billy admit to having. I LOVE PUREJOY :)

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I liked the part that came next where Cath almost went bonkers with the realization that someone seemed to be stalking Grissom.
    CATH: It's Grissom's print? ... Wait a minute. Somebody got ahold of your prints?
    GRISSOM: How? I wear gloves at every crime scene. I was printed for the job. We all were.
    CATH: Well, somebody's obviously making this personal. They could've got your print from a glass that you touched at a restaurant. From a latex glove that you discarded and they turned inside out ... *sighs* Oh, god ...

Protective much, Cath? ;)

4. Criminologist86

Protective MUCH!

I love that they both flip out over each other, you know? Like when Lindsey got kidnapped (I still have not actually seen that full episode...just stuff on youtube :( ) and Cath tells Gil she did her own rape kit and it was negative, and Gil goes "Thank God" I mean, you could almost feel the relief Gil did, you know? Insanely awesome.

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that means what I think it means.:devil: I could just see her pulling him aside and saying, "I told you, you have to be careful where you dispose of those!"

I know what you mean, Amb. I love the way the react when something's not right with the other. It's as if they feel exactly what the other is going through. It's a beautiful thing.:)

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello guys, sorry I've been such a bad shipper, I haven't been around much lately, but all this talk about Gil and Cath with kids, is making me squee... :adore: They would make the best parents ever, not to mention that they'd have the most gorgeous kids ever. :adore: I'd love to see them with a little boy and a little girl, I bet Gil would be really awkward to start off with, I don't think he'd really know what to do with/how to deal with a kid, but I bet with Cath's help he'd be a quick learner, I bet he'd make a great dad, like Cath makes a great Mom. :adore:

Hope you're all keeping well. I am for now, tommorow will be a different story though, we have Gil's last ep then... :(

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Good to see you, Steph.*hugs* I love your icon!:D We know who wears the pants in that family.:lol: I snatched a few of your icons if that's ok, will credit of course. Good luck on watching the eppy.:(

I've always loved the possibility of Gil and Cath with kids. I guess that's why I've wanted to see a scene with him and Lindsey cause obviously she's the closest thing he has to a daughter and seeing them interact as a 'family' would be the sweetest thing.:adore: I think Gil would be a little hesitant at first about certain things, but I think the dad side would kick in and he'd do just fine and he's got a great teacher to learn from. Teamwork, baby!

8. Stepherweps

*Hugs 4_H back* Thanks dear, it's good to be back, I've missed all you guys during my days of being a bad shipper. No problem at all, I love it when people use my art, I'm glad you liked it.

Aww, yes a scene with Gil and Lindsay would be the cutest thing, I'd love to see a scene between them when she was being moody or something, then Gil going in to talk to her, especially if it was to do with a boy, I bet Gil would get all protective over her... Or, I'd love to see him help her with her homework, just something like a father would do... :adore: Gosh it would be so cute, I can just see Cath standing watching them from the doorway thinking about how much she loves them both. *Of course I imagine Gil and Cath to be living together, or at least dating at this point.* ;)

9. Criminologist86

STEEEEEEEEEEEEPH!

*joins in the hug fest*

I've missed you! Welcome freaking back! :)

I definitley think Cath & Gil would make an adorable bunch of mini PureJoys :p I think Gil, like ya'll said, would be afraid to even hold the kid for a while, but Cath would get in there & teach him that kids don't break if you touch them, and he'd get really hands-on after that :) *is in PureJoy heaven*

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Gil would be adorable with a little daughter. Of course she would have Cath's strawberry blonde locks and she'd have blue eyes. :D I could also see him being afraid to hold her at first, but then getting use to it. He'd probably be one of those rare ones who volunteers to get up for the 5am feedings. :lol:

11. Criminologist86

Oh I so agree with everything you said...It'd be sooo amazing to see their kids...Come on, TPTB...Work with us here! Oh, gotta go....Pirates of the Third Reich is on and there is a very brief PureJoy moment....AHHH!

12. Stepherweps

Thanks Ambie, it's good to be back. :D *Hugs you too.*

Hehe I agree, I bet their daughter would have strawberry blond hair and striking blue eyes, she'd be absolutely gorgeous, hehe and I can totally imagine Gil volunteering to get up for the 5am feeds, I think he'd be a really hands on dad when he got used to it. :adore: I bet his daughter would be a total Daddy's girl, I can imagine him teaching her all about his bugs, and about science... Gosh, it would be the cutest thing ever. :adore: I also think she'd has the geeky aspect of her dad, but her Mom's out going side too...

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She'd have her daddy wrapped around her little finger, that's for sure. I think Linds would have Gil wrapped around her finger too. I wish we'd gotten some Gil/Linds scenes before he left. :(

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I keep thinking the same thing. I like to think, even though we never got to see an actually scene between Gil and Lindsey, that when Gil calls Cath to check on everything he also talks to Lindsey. She could tell him how classes were going or get help with any questions that she has about homework. I bet she'd tell him how Cath is really doing since he left.

Oh, you know he'd be a middle of the night feeder cause Cath would make him. "They're half yours, buddy! Get up and do your part.":lol:....no seriously, he'd be the type to be right there feeding the baby while Cath slept. It'd be so cute to see a scene where they're lying in bed, they hear a baby crying, she goes to get up and Gil says, "No honey, I got it. Go back to sleep.":adore:

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Sorry I haven't been around lately, guys. I lost my grandfather last Friday :(

But talking of mini PureJoys...how different do you think the series would have been if Lindsey had actually been Gil's daughter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.