Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Definitely hot married couple. Heh. They sizzle onscreen, and I have no doubt that it's even better offscreen. :lol: Let's also not forget about how they both found the location of the boat, in their own ways. IMO that shows that they're very different from each other, but they complement each other because of that and always find their way back to the other. :) Also? The scene where he helped her out of the boat? The way he held her hand and lifted her? NO. WORDS. NEEDED.

Oh my GAWD I was SO planning on a really long response to whoever posted last (so I could do something other than be like 'OMG" or "You're so right" like I have been), but OH EM GEE you took the words right outta my mouth!!! That scene was freaking freaking criminally HOT and like you said, NO. WORDS. NEEDED.

It's no secret they have the *hots* for each other... :drool::devil: It's a matter of getting TPTB (*taps TPTB incessently. Are YOU LISTENING!?!? HELLO!? I have brownies... I will bring you chocolate...oooo...cohocolate...if you give them a roll in the sack scene!*) to do what they KNOW they should ;p

I'm on a PUREJOY high now!

^hehe so true.

You said it, Erica. I loved it when Greg was talking to him about who found the boat first and Gil said that it wasn't a competition and they're a team. When he helped her out of the boat it was so casual, but yet so intimate at the same time. Had they not been so consentrated on the case it could've easily led to something. You know, when helping her out of the boat, keeping eye contact the whole way, arms around each other lingering just a bit....they'd have to hop back in the boat.:devil:

Definitely hot married couple. Heh. They sizzle onscreen, and I have no doubt that it's even better offscreen. :lol:

Oh definitely... *pokes TPTB* Proof is in the film, so to say. Besides, those two look smokin' together and I have no doubt that they would have gorgeous kids. Can you imagine a mini Cath or Gil? They'd be snarky sweet little bug boys and girls...

Can you imagine a mini Cath or Gil? They'd be snarky sweet little bug boys and girls...
Shoot, they would have the hottest kids on the block.:lol: They should have a boy and a girl. It'd be interesting if the boy looked like Gil, but had Cath's personality and the girl looked like Cath, but had Gil's personality. Just the thought of seeing Gil holding his 'little girl' or Cath holding her 'little man', knowing it's their kids, brings a smile to your face.:adore:

They should have a boy and a girl. It'd be interesting if the boy looked like Gil, but had Cath's personality and the girl looked like Cath, but had Gil's personality. Just the thought of seeing Gil holding his 'little girl' or Cath holding her 'little man', knowing it's their kids, brings a smile to your face.:adore:

Aww! That would be so adorable... it would even cuter if the kiddies were twins. Gil would definitely look good with a little girl in his arms. *is reminded of Hailey bug* I can see him talking to her about ladybugs and butterflies and spiders 'cause daddy's little girl would be a fearless little thing. Of course, Cath might complain about the bug collection. As for Cath's little man, he'd be a snarky sweet little thing. He probably wouldn't say those things on purpose 'cause I think he would pick them up from mommy.

I was thinking twins too, but maybe that would be too much for Gil to handle.:lol: One thing about it, they would have some pretty smart kids that's for sure. It'd be so cute seeing Gil teaching them about bugs. I don't think Cath would have that much of a problem with him doing that as much as she would him actually letting them play with his collection. How funny would it be for their son to say something and Gil get wide eyed and ask him where he heard that from? Then, he'd say mommy and Gil would give her 'the look'. There would never be a dull moment in the Grissom household.

I'm on the outside of the "Hailey bug" thing...fill me in? :)

AUGH now youguys have me all PureJoy high...kids...Grissom household...*sigh* I'm agreeing with both of you on everything- twins would be super cute, mismatched personalities (boy like Cath, girl like Gil), the whole lot...Happy thought!

All this twins talk reminds me of T1 and T2 in Anne's The Lyrics Series. Although they're two little boys instead of a boy and a girl. :D What's next anyway? Who Are You? That was the first time we saw Eddie, right? "Turkey club, no bacon." :D I remember that scene in the locker room. Hmmm wonder what Gil had in his mind when he learned that Eddie liked it rough. :lol:

When he asked Catherine if she still loved Eddie and got upset, that was such an "awwwwwww" moment. He was so concerned for her. <3

Haha, T1 and T2. They're going to be such trouble.

Personally, my favorite idea for kids for G and C would be "Boo" from the Lyrics Series - because she's sassy like her mother and adores her daddy and Max from Back In Vegas - because he's a terror.

I loved Who Are you? G and C were so cute in it, and his concern when he asked her about loving Eddie reminded me of the kneejerk question he asked her about Adam Novak "Did he hit you".

And then when she answered it was an accident, the look on his face just made me think he'd heard that one a few times with Eddie.

Wasn't Who Are You? the eppy that Eddie asked Catherine if it was her boyfriend (refering to Gil) when Gil called her on the phone? I loved that scene when he asked her if she was still in love with Eddie. You could just hear the jealousy, with a hint of sadness, in his voice. I always thought that Adam kind of reminded me of Eddie and when Gil asked her that question, it was deja vu all over again. You could just see it and feel the emotions in that scene.

I'm on the outside of the "Hailey bug" thing...fill me in? :)

*rummages around* Here, this post might explain things...

I thought I remembered hearing one time that there's a bug called a Hailey bug or something... So if there is, maybe Gil would want to name his daughter Hailey. I don't think that Cath would object to that name. :lol:

Hailey would have been a cute name for a girl... leave it to Gil to name his little girl after a bug. *cues Cath snarking away* Though I don't think he'll name them all after bugs...

Wasn't Who Are You? the eppy that Eddie asked Catherine if it was her boyfriend (refering to Gil) when Gil called her on the phone? I loved that scene when he asked her if she was still in love with Eddie. You could just hear the jealousy, with a hint of sadness, in his voice. I always thought that Adam kind of reminded me of Eddie and when Gil asked her that question, it was deja vu all over again. You could just see it and feel the emotions in that scene.
He's always been protective of Catherine, which is really sweet of him. Although I really don't like the ending of Weeping Willows, I've always thought the scene in the observation room was a great one. Gil seemed so concerned for Catherine and was worried that she was repeating the mistake with Eddie.

I think the "boyfriend" comment actually came from the next episode, Blood Drops, which is one of my all-time favorite episodes. Catherine stayed at the crime scene to work the case and forgot to pick Lindsey up. She went home to find out that Eddie had gotten Linds home already. He was trying to feel her up when Gil called and asked Catherine to go back to work. After learning it was Gil that had called, Eddie asked Catherine "how's your boyfriend?"

LOL Eddie always knew the truth. y/y? :lol:

I never cared too much for the ending of WW either. Instead of giving her the benefit of the doubt, he turned the cold shoulder on her and I think that hurt her the most.

Well, I knew if I kept mentioning the 'boyfriend' comment we'd eventually get to the right episode.:lol: That scene was great. Boy, does Gil have good timing or what?:lol: Now, why in the world would Eddie feel threatened by Gil....cause he did know the truth! Eddie may have been a lot of things, but blind wasn't one of them.

Remember that later in the episode, Catherine was notified that Eddie was going to fight her for Lindsey's custody? I think he did that to get back at Catherine (and Gil). He was upset that Catherine was happy without him and decided to make her miserable by taking her little girl away from her. I know that Eddie was a lovely father to Lindsey, but that was because he spoiled her by satisfying her requests and taking her to fun places. I don't think he was a really responsible parent who is supposed to raise and educate their kids. I've always thought that hadn't he died, Catherine probably would have killed him that night for consciously putting Lindsey in such danger...but I digress. lol.

Anyway, Eddie was jealous of Catherine and Gil in Blood Drops and I think that was his motive of fighting for Lindsey's custody. He knew it would break Catherine if she lost Lindsey, and Gil would probably blame himself for having Catherine back to work, too.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the custody thing. That would have been something had they continued with that storyline more openly. No doubt that, even the possibility of losing custody of Lindsey, would be unbearable for Catherine. Eddie, being the jerk that he was, would probably drag Gil into all this somehow if he could too. Through it all though, Gil would be right there supporting Cath the whole way and being there when she needs him. After all, I'm sure he looks at Lindsey like a daughter and would feel it's just as much his fight as it's Catherine's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back