Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I like the ep with the tie. The way she had her arms around his shoulders while adjusting the tie was hot and then her saying "you need a woman". :lol: All I could think was "yeah, you!" :lol: And then later when Sofia brought in the tie and then left, Cath looked at it and says "she glued it". Is it just me or did Cath look a tiny bit jealous of Sofia? :lol:

GregNickyRyanFan: HA! I remember that part! Cath wasn't jealous...she was mocking Sofia like "pfft...freak woman can't even tie a tie! She needs the bloody hot glue gun!" hahaha Naw, there may have been some jealousy but there's NO competition. ;)
And you can SO tell Grissom/Billy was loooving having Marg/Cath's hands on him. :devil:

i love the scene in after the show, when they are out in the middle of the desert, and grissom basically chooses catherine over sara. Then catherine turns to him and say"You got my back?" and he responds with "I always goot your back" :luvlove: too cute.
If grissom came back on the show, would you guys rather have grissom and catherine get together in an episode or wait for the movie?

I've got an interesting question for you all:

Starting with the pilot episode, what were your favorite PureJoy moments in that episode?

There are so many to choose from too! LOL
I don't think there was any PureJoy in the Pilot. The only time they were in the same room was at the very end where Nick gets his promotion and Cath offers to buy breakfast.

PureJoy doesn't come into full force until the beginning of episode 2, Cool Change when Cath grabs the assignment slip for Holly's case out of Gil's hands and says "fire me". We all know what Gil's internal response to that comment really was. :devil:

PureJoy doesn't come into full force until the beginning of episode 2, Cool Change when Cath grabs the assignment slip for Holly's case out of Gil's hands and says "fire me". We all know what Gil's internal response to that comment really was. :devil:
Yeah, I mean what else could that look he gave her have meant.:lol: My favorite scene was when she was walking to the morgue and he was there waiting on her....

Catherine: You didn't have to come.
Gil: I know. I wanted to. In case you need me.
Catherine: I probably do, but this is something I’d rather do alone.
Gil: Fifteen seconds. You’re in, you’re out. We make a DNA match and its over, okay?
Catherine: Okay.

You get the feeling it's more than just a simple friendship going on here.

She should've just let Gil punch him cause you know he was so ready to let him have it.

I think this was the one time that Gil wouldn't have held back... I would have paid to that, but no such luck! Oh well, at least Eddie realized that there was something going on. Besides, no one messes with Cath and gets away with it.

LOL. Every time I see the "fire me" comment from 'Cool Change', I start thinking about that in different contexts and Gil's different replies to that.

*slaps hand* Bad Anne.

I love that Cool Change morgue scene to. The other thing is that one of the CSI novels picked up on that, because it has a convo between G and C where G says something about not being thoughtful, and Catherine says "Not every guy would walk a girl to the morgue".

^Oh, I completely forgot about that being mentioned in one of the novels! I remember reading that now. That was so sweet. The novel's worth reading just for that. I think looking back, that scene was definately of some importance with these two. It was the first time we really got to see just how close they were(are). Plus, he got to hear what every man wants to hear....Catherine needing him.:lol:

LOL I bet a lot of men are willing to die for that. An "I need you" from Catherine, in her husky, sultry voice. :lol: I also love the fact that they picked it up in one of the novels. I was like "squee!" when I read about that. Talk about continuity, hehe. I think that scene was the first time in the CSI history that the viewers got to see the intimacy and care between two characters. The set up was set because Catherine was investigating the murder of one of their own, but at the same time it was just sweet.

And of course, we all know Gil always fires up Catherine in his own way. Mwahahaha. :devil:

LOL I bet a lot of men are willing to die for that. An "I need you" from Catherine, in her husky, sultry voice. :lol: I also love the fact that they picked it up in one of the novels. I was like "squee!" when I read about that. Talk about continuity, hehe. I think that scene was the first time in the CSI history that the viewers got to see the intimacy and care between two characters. The set up was set because Catherine was investigating the murder of one of their own, but at the same time it was just sweet.

And of course, we all know Gil always fires up Catherine in his own way. Mwahahaha. :devil:

Ah yes, fired up. RAWR. :devil:

I always loved the look on Cath's face when she found out Gil was going to be the head of graveshift and Gil going "I know". They were so cute in that scene.

Hey, I haven't been on this thread in a long while.

I came because I'm writing (yes ever writing) and it dawned on me how hot they are. How much Gil and Cath sizzle. They played off each other so well, had tons of chemistry and truly cared for each other.

It's hard now to watch (sometimes) now that Grissom is gone. I expect him to come check up on her and see hows she's doing as supervisor. Possibly that can happen in the future.

As for favorite PureJoy moment: King Baby comes to mind. Fur and Loathing, Recipe for Murder as well as

I always loved the look on Cath's face when she found out Gil was going to be the head of graveshift and Gil going "I know". They were so cute in that scene.
I think deep down she knew that she would basically be the one in charge.:lol: Whoever was head had to play hardball or play politics and both knew he wasn't that type. She could've obviously said something about it, but instead she chose to stand by him. Just like any 'wife' in that situation.:lol: She let him know she had his back and they'd get through it.

Hey hhunter, we're all hoping for a phone call...or better yet, a surprise visit from Gil. After all, what they share just doesn't go away.

Please keep in mind that fan videos must be posted in the fan video thread at the top of the page and not in the Shipper threads themselves. I've removed the links.

Thanks.

How much Gil and Cath sizzle. They played off each other so well, had tons of chemistry and truly cared for each other.

You nailed it right on the head... those two really have a spark, don't they? That would probably explain a lot of those great scenes and come to think of it, why did TPTB decide to ignore it? *sighs* At least we've got tonnes of moments in the archives... my personal favourite was when Cath commented on knowing how to turn Gil on. I wish that TPTB didn't cut the scene at that point 'cause I really wanted to see his reaction. I think he would have affirmed it...

my personal favourite was when Cath commented on knowing how to turn Gil on. I wish that TPTB didn't cut the scene at that point 'cause I really wanted to see his reaction. I think he would have affirmed it...
Oh, how I love love love that scene. His facial expression is between,"Do I really have to answer that?!" and "You know you do!" :lol: It's just a simple question really, but had we got to hear an answer it would've opened the door for so many other unanswered questions. Don't you just get the feeling that there was more to that scene than what was actually aired like different reactions and things said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back