Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Remember that scene in "Grissom's Divine Comedy" where he got a call and answered it with a smile and said, "Hi!" I want to see a scene like that with Cath only for her to say "Hi, Grissom" or "Hi, Gil." Wouldn't that be a great scene? I mean after all is said and done, they were kind of best friends, right?

OH SUCH a GOOD idea, GregNickyRyanfan!! That'd be insanely adorable...That scene would be amazing, cos we all know the emotion 'Cath' can portray with just her facial expressions ;)
I'm still haunting TPTB for that roll in the sack...*runs after TPTB with a giant plate of chocolate dipped biscotti*

I'm still haunting TPTB for that roll in the sack...*runs after TPTB with a giant plate of chocolate dipped biscotti*

I think you've got the right idea with the bake goods... mind if I add to it? *whips out the entire arsenal* As you can tell, I spend way too much time baking. *chases after TPTB in her in-line skates*

I want to see a scene like that with Cath only for her to say "Hi, Grissom" or "Hi, Gil."

Ooh, me too! There are a lot of great phone conversations between those two... I don't need to remind you about the trouble-the-wife one. And there's no reason for Gil not to call and find out what's going on. *pokes TPTB*

I want to see another 'wife' conversation.:lol: Remember the episode when he called her on the phone at a crime scene and she was talking to him and she turned around and there he was behind her? That's what I'd like to see happen when he comes back. He could say something like, "I always loved when you fixed your hair the way you have it now.", she'd be like, "What...how do you know...." and turn around and there he is.:D I also think it would be cute if he called her house and Lindsey answered the phone. It'd be nice to see her feeling him in on what's going on in her life.

Remember the episode when he called her on the phone at a crime scene and she was talking to him and she turned around and there he was behind her? That's what I'd like to see happen when he comes back.

Ooh, I would love to see a scene like that for his big return... but I do like the idea of Lindsey picking up the phone. I can just picture her talking to Gil for a while and then handing it over to Cath, not telling her who it is. Can you imagine the look on Cath's face when she hears who it is?

^Yeah, Catherine would be totally shocked that he'd be on the phone that long with anybody.:lol: She'd be like, "You don't even talk to me that long on the phone." Course, I'm sure Lindsey would be doing most of the talking and not let Gil get a word in edge wise, but he'd just be content in listening to what she has to say. I think it'd be sweet.:)

I've got an interesting question for you all:

Starting with the pilot episode, what were your favorite PureJoy moments in that episode?

There are so many to choose from too! LOL

I don't even remember the Pilot episode...*ducks from flying debris thrown by the GOOD fans*
My most unforgettable PureJoy moment is definitely King Baby "I even missed your tush!"
Gaaawd that was such a MargaBilly moment (oops, did I do that? :p), and it's so freaking awesome. Ok, everyone else cover my butt and talk about the Pilot...

Hmm, my favorite moment from the pilot episode...wow, can you believe that's been nine years ago?!:eek:...anyway, I don't remember a lot of Purejoy in that eppy. Was that the one where he called her about a case and Eddie called him her boyfriend? I was thinking that was in the pilot, but I may be wrong. If that scene was, that would be my favorite part.:lol:

The most recent one I can recall is when Grissom stopped Eddie from attacking Cath. then Eddie saying that he always knew there was something going on between Cath and Gil. That was great. Even Eddie could see it. :lol:

The most recent one I can recall is when Grissom stopped Eddie from attacking Cath. then Eddie saying that he always knew there was something going on between Cath and Gil. That was great. Even Eddie could see it. :lol:

OOOOO that's a GOOD one!!

I love the one when Grissom helps Cath out of the boat, after she apologizes...ya'll remember that one? Those hands go RIGHT on her WAIST and WOW I melt.. :drool:

I love the one when Grissom helps Cath out of the boat, after she apologizes...ya'll remember that one? Those hands go RIGHT on her WAIST and WOW I melt.. :drool:

Oh yeah, that one was awesome. Too bad he didn't have any reason to carry her bridal style at any point. :D That would have been a great scene. :lol:

Oh yeah, that one was awesome. Too bad he didn't have any reason to carry her bridal style at any point. :D That would have been a great scene. :lol:

HA!
I really would have to :drool: if that happened!
And I love that PureJoy can get on each other's nerves, (like they don't really fight, but sometimes you hear that edginess in their voices) and they make up..like it makes their relationship so obviously real, you know? Like, MargaBilly AND PureJoy (ok, same thing ;p) just have all of the real relationship aspects and timing of everything, it's just amaaaazingly beautiful!

Ok, that one I definately know. It's from Too Tough To Die. She should've just let Gil punch him cause you know he was so ready to let him have it. I wish they would've shown a scene where he went to check on her to see if she was ok because you know he did.;)

Pledging Mr. Johnson...*sigh*...what an episode filled with Purejoy nonstop. If only she would've tripped while he was helping her out of the boat. He would've had her in his arms either way.:devil:

Pledging Mr. Johnson... *sigh*...what an episode filled with Purejoy nonstop. If only she would've tripped while he was helping her out of the boat. He would've had her in his arms either way
OH I LOVE the way you think! Tripped and *ahem* fell backwards...Ooooh yeah baby. :devil:
And the tie Cath helped Gil put on before his big speech...Can we assume she helped him take it off, too? :devil:
OH! Remember the part in King Baby when Cath holds that giant dress up to herself? *ROFL* That was priceless...I should find a clip and post it...*goes off to hunt down a clip*

The infamous "I even missed your tush!" scene :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqahdRlJamg&feature=related
AND: TOTALLY off topic, but OH MY GOD the way she touches his neck and his face when she does....OH GOD....HAD to put it up here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK7P2Pui1PI&feature=related

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back