Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cath: I'll take Gil wearing just the beard.
Gil: I'll take Cath in a classroom. ;)
Cath: I'll take Gil on the kitchen side.

Man I love this game. LOVE your suggestions Heather, I now have mental images of him spreading suncream on her back...and other places. :devil:

I love this game too

I think anywhere where there is sun :cool: Cath and Gris will enjoy themselves
It reminds me of The Terror Twins fic Bodies in Motion with Cath in her bikini :)

ahahaha! I love this game.. you guys are good, i must say! *appluse for the purejoy fanclub* :D

Question: .. anyone know of any more fanfics that are good? after reading that last one, im in the mood! :) 27dayz.. amazing work!! *bows to the master* ;)

What type of fics are you looking for CSI_Fan_Forever? There are lots of different types from angst, to smut, to drama, to comedy, to different seasons. All types of things ;)

Gil: I'll take Catherine out of her CSI jumpsuit - and then I'll just take her all over again.

Drumchik: Honey! I LOVE your Gil quote! I'd love for Grillows to go at it over again! :lol:

Here's a picture at the famous Grillows wedding!
normalkiss1mx0.jpg

Whoever did that is a godam genius. I really love that pic and I usually think manips suck.

And nope, they certainlly can't GSR.

Cath: I'll take Gil with handcuffs. :devil:

I do not know how we're managing to dodge these mods but...I ain't complaining!

I love it too ;)

The new pics for the Premiere are cool...

Spoiler boxes for those 'unspoiled'

Cath now has Grissoms straw hat. That could be an interesting sign :D Especially considering what Destiny said in the LV forum about Cath grabbing his hat by mistake

Drumchik said:
What type of fics are you looking for CSI_Fan_Forever? There are lots of different types from angst, to smut, to drama, to comedy, to different seasons. All types of things ;)

Gil: I'll take Catherine out of her CSI jumpsuit - and then I'll just take her all over again.

hmm.. im not really sure! .. i guess im into the drama! :D

I've always thought our ship doesn't need manips because hello, look at all those promo photos! :lol: Although, I don't think I'll complain about manips as long as people don't just replace Gina's/Alan's head with Marg's/Billy's. lolol.

Cassie, you can try the new Graveyard Shift Home archive. Our beloeved Anne has been posting cool fanfics there. I'm also helping the TT's revamp their own archive and hopefully we'll get the work done soon. :)

Whoever came up with the tent idea, great job. I love that! :lol:

Catherine: I'll take Gil on the beach. (Don't ask :lol:)

Btw guys, it's that time again. You know, time to vote for a new thread title. Any ideas? The one I have right now is...

Gil <3 Cath #28: PureJoy--Love Is Sharing Glasses

Gil <3 Cath #28: PureJoy--Loveis Sharing Glasses, hats, and...

oh darn, well, a play on urs erica
couldn't think of ne thing else, it's my bedtime

You know what? I actually like your idea better. lol. How about...

Gil <3 Cath #28: PureJoy--Love Is Sharing Glasses, Hats, and Everything

Because after seeing that pic from the season permiere, it sure seems that they share not only glasses but hats, shirts and everything hehe.

And go to bed you kiddo! :lol:

I can't wait for season 8. I just saw a preview on TV and it looks like it'll be a good ep. I'm sure everyone, regardless of pairing will be talking about it.

Again, I hope Cath says something to him about his relationship with Sara. She doesn't have to get into a hissy fit, but at least say something. He's lectured her on her personal life, a lot, even got PMS-y himself. WW shows his PMS-y-ness. And she was going through quite a bit of emotional conflict in that ep. Not quite as much as gil will be going through in the premier, but still, she's the type of woman who has to get a word in.

Cath: I'll take Gil and slap him.
Gil: I'll take Cathering over my knee and...

And for the first time, my contribution to the thread title:
Gil <3 Cath #28: PureJoy--They Love to share everything with each other

I don't know. Personally I'm not as excited about the premiere as most people. I guess that's because I'm not really interested in how Sara's going to end up. I don't dislike her...in fact I do like her, but she just doesn't mean that much to me, I guess. Also, from all the spoilers and previews, I think whether she lives is quite clear now. I'll watch the premiere out of loyalty, but to be honest, I'm much more interested in the upcoming episodes than the premiere. Oh, but there is something I can't wait to see in the premiere...THE HAT! :lol:

Gil: I'll take Cath's slaps...and slurps. :D

I like the thread ideas, guys ;)

What about this one:

Gil <3 Cath #28: PureJoy - They like to Share

Because we know they share beds, tubs, meals - all kinds of things together

Catherine: I'll take Gil in his tub.
Gil: I'll take Catherine but I won't share her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back