Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the big Billy/Marg kiss I'm ready for Season 8 too

I hope there is some follow up. I hope Cartherine, of all the others in the lab, is the one to call him on his hypocracy. Not just in having his personal life get tangled into a case, but the whole 'dating the subordinate' issue too.

LMAO Caroline, do we even need to think about that?

*glances at the thread title* As Catherine said, Gil will enjoy it a bit too much. :devil:

EricaSJ said:
LMAO Caroline, do we even need to think about that?

*glances at the thread title* As Catherine said, Gil will enjoy it a bit too much. :devil:

Oh please - whatever Catherine does to him, Gil will enjoy it. It's CATHERINE after all ;) :devil:

That is very true, Anne, VERY true. :D

Okay, since we're on the season 8 spoilers now, how about we talk about what kind of Cath/Gil scenes we would like to see in season 8? I'll start first...I'm still waiting for her to call him on the mistake he's made, and I really don't think I'm asking for too much here because she's been blamed for all kinds of things, sometimes even things she didn't do or she was actually the right one. It's only fair if Gil made a mistake and gets what he deserves. :D

Yes, Catherine has to call him on his hypocritical behaviour. If she doesn't, it's just not her character.

I'd also like to see their friendship back. The teasing moments, the joking with each other. That was one of the essential things that made them a great partnership and great friends.

BRING IT BACK NOW!!!

OMG yes, totally. Bring back the fun, flirty teasing moments between them...

Yes, Cath needs to call him on his hypocracy and he has no reason to be upset about it.

I think he should listen to her, they are best friends and who else to give him advise???

Yeah. I mourn for the loss of the Gil we once loved so much. He used to be fun, witty, and even wicked. I started to like him less and less since mid-season 5. He became more closed-off than ever, weird, and above all, a hypocrite. And that was when he and Catherine were separated to two shifts. See what taking Catherine away from him did to him? LOL.

I watched No Humans Involved last night.
When he gives her his pig was so sweet and touching.... :)
He smiled at her the whole time. :)

She made a profound comment though..."I always knew when I was your right hand... and your left, I always knew when the $%&% it the fan, you would be the one to get dirty"

GEEE how that fits now doesn't it

And Erica I agree, taking Cath away from him made him into someone different

Heather that was one of my favorite scenes from season five. It was so bitter-sweet, and quite touching in many ways. Gil was happy for Catherine while he was sad for losing Warrick and Nick to her and that he couldn't handle the office politics without Catherine. Catherine got her wish and became a supervisor, but as a junior supervisor, she was bothered by the stress and the responsibility and realized it was harder than she had thought. I just love that scene. He was open to her and she wasn't hesitant to tell him how hard it was. And who could resist it when Gil brought Miss Piggy to Catherine by himself? :)

EricaSJ said:
Yeah. I mourn for the loss of the Gil we once loved so much. He used to be fun, witty, and even wicked. I started to like him less and less since mid-season 5. He became more closed-off than ever, weird, and above all, a hypocrite. And that was when he and Catherine were separated to two shifts. See what taking Catherine away from him did to him? LOL.
i miss that Gil aswell, let's hope S8 ,is when our gil comes back!!!

Hey my OTP-shipmates! How are we doing today? I got back on Sunday and I didn't have much time to get here! Well anyway, present for you guys here! Cath talks to Gil and she looks G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

identifyepisodewu3.png

Which eppy is it from, guys? You all know EVERYTHING! :)

^^ Burden of Proof, what else, kissmesweet? :lol: We all know the name of that episode. (Lifting your head from the microscope is very important)

Uh....have you guys been reading the articles about Jorja's return? Because...looks like she's not going to come back...the exec Lettiman said that the GSR was going to be resolved (AKA dead) and that would be kind of hard to do with an alive Sara. They're also looking for a new cast member and hints are that she/he will replace Jorja on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back