Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, that PureJoy moment in Law of Gravity was great. I nearly squealed when I saw Gil put his arm around Cath's and walk her back to the car. He probably isn't good at words, but the little action sure said a lot. :)

Catherine, I hope you get better soon. I know how you feel. There is an old injury in my shoulder. When it hurts, it hurts so bad that I can't even sleep. Thank God it's in my left shoulder because I'm a righty, too. :lol:

ams, I left you a gift on BTA, in the Cath/Marg thread. Go check them out. :D

27dayz .. haha! Gil DEFINITELY loves to watch! ;)

Spike is a great channel, Erica . They do play a lot of G/C episodes. Lots of the older episodes mainly. My sis always gets mad, cause i watch them everytime. hahaa.

ooo thanks for the picture Hottie . :) HOT.

Bobo .. hope you are okay! But yes, great choice of threads! lol. Hang in there. :)

Ams , i think you are right my dear. LoG was the best G/C moment of the whole season. And, oh what a moment it was. :)

i had a PureJoy dream last night.
I was in a corn field with Gil and Cath, where I played a CSI from NY , who was on exchange for about a week, cos' NY got Greggo, and anyways ,Gil and Cath had an argument with each other , and I told them to stop, but they wouldn't so I pushed Cath into Gil and she asked me "What did you do that for?"
I replied "Well, you two wouldnt stop arguing, so i had to find a way for you to kiss and make up."then I walked away ,leaving the two of them to kiss.
btw, does anyone have the URL to BTA,thanks :)

Law of Gravity was great between them. He didn't even have to say anything to Catherine, he knew she was hurting and upset and he just ushered her away.

AAAHHH that is the beauty of PUREJOY :D

hhunter said:
Law of Gravity was great between them. He didn't even have to say anything to Catherine, he knew she was hurting and upset and he just ushered her away.

AAAHHH that is the beauty of PUREJOY :D

I love that about GC - they can convey so much emotion between each other without saying a word. Billy and Marg make it seem so effortless.

And yes, I've only just seen Law of Gravity and that's all of Season 7 I've seen so far. Welcome to Australian programming *rolls eyes*

But there are other cute moments in season 7 although it wasn't an impressive season overall. :lol: I loved the scene from Happenstance where Cath tear the one dollar bill in front of Gil. That was so cute! Also, when Gil smiled and asked Catherine if she needed a moment as she couldn't stop laughing at the beginning of Loco Motives. You can so see that he was really happy to see her laugh. :) And any PureJoy fan would love the glasses-sharing scene from Living Doll. :)

oh yes Erica how could we forget the glasses scene in Living Doll :D

and I did like the laughing scene at the beginning of Loco Motives

Since the infamous 'kiss part II' I think Season 8 will have more good Cath/Gil scenes

hhunter said:
oh yes Erica how could we forget the glasses scene in Living Doll :D

and I did like the laughing scene at the beginning of Loco Motives

Since the infamous 'kiss part II' I think Season 8 will have more good Cath/Gil scenes

I loved the laughing in Locomotives. Gil thought Catherine was almost as hilarious as the situation they were in!

And I can't wait to see that scene in Living Doll. I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Drumchik Wait until you see TGTBATD :D
then we can discuss the 'slap' scene as well Cath's description of her relationship with Gil.

Ok, that was another really good momemt in Season 7 between Gris and Cath and he wasn't even in the room ;)

Oh talking about the slap talk. *glances at the thread title* :D

Remember how Catherine said Gil was being hypocritical and Gil didn't even try to argue? Well...

According to the spoilers of this episode, Catherine gives a tip to a man she's interrogating, and that tip is basically to tell him not to date his boss. I find it amusing because Catherine used to tell Sara that it was a bad idea to "fish amont the company peers" (or something like that) when she hadn't known about Gil and Sara, and now that she has know about it, she still gives that similar remark. Shall we think that Catherine still doesn't like it and has probably slapped Gil for being hypocritical? LOL.
Oh how I missed the spoiler tags. :lol:

I miss the spoiler tags too

I'm really not surprise Catherine wouldn't approve of dating your boss. Remember in Bite Me when she said "lovers and co-workers, never a good idea"? It's obvious she doesn't approve of those kind of relationships. She has every right to call Grissom a hypocrite.

EricaSJ said:
Oh talking about the slap talk. *glances at the thread title* :D

Remember how Catherine said Gil was being hypocritical and Gil didn't even try to argue? Well...

According to the spoilers of this episode, Catherine gives a tip to a man she's interrogating, and that tip is basically to tell him not to date his boss. I find it amusing because Catherine used to tell Sara that it was a bad idea to "fish amont the company peers" (or something like that) when she hadn't known about Gil and Sara, and now that she has know about it, she still gives that similar remark. Shall we think that Catherine still doesn't like it and has probably slapped Gil for being hypocritical? LOL.
Oh how I missed the spoiler tags. :lol:

Oh how I love Catherine. :devil:

ams, I left you a gift on BTA, in the Cath/Marg thread. Go check them out.
*is curious* LMAO *high five* Classic. :D Thanking you Erica. *sniggers* Oh I love it.

I heard that spoiler, very much hoping that happens. Verbal slap.

^^ SexyCatherine, I think that is an EXCELENT reason :D

Oooh spoiler tags...can't wait for Season 8. Although I'm so afraid of all the barf-bag warnings....don't think I can take any more of that after last season, and you know what it is, right=?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back