Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaaaay, Cassie, I shall call you, erm, Cassie lol. Hi. *waves*

Cross Jurisdictions is a classic PJ ep, even though they don't share *that* much screen time. Love how they're always on the phone to each other and, 'smells can be as good as fingerprints m'dear!' :D

I watched Stalker last night, forgot how good it is. Squee, the hand holding :D Never fails to make me smile. LOL, one scene I love from that is when he jumps down from the attic and scares the crap outta her LOL. :lol:

Gravy, you're in highschool? No way. I'd never have guessed that!

Ah! Stalker! Yes, that is hysterical. The bit where he scares her is hilarious, but like you, I also love the handholding.

And I must say that Cassie is a hell lot easier than typing out CSI_Fan_Forever everytime :)

So, is it official that we'll just call her Cassie? :lol:

Yay I love Stalker, too. It was a Nick episode, but there was a lot of PureJoy sparks flying through the entire episode. It was fun watching Cath and Gil investigate the girl's house. Do you guys remember when he was watching her through the peephole? Naughty, naughty Gil. :devil: The hand holding was great as well. I love that he's always so gentle and so considerate to his gal. Oooh and the "natural blond" comment in the morgue. That was cute. :D

EricaSJ said:
So, is it official that we'll just call her Cassie? :lol:

Yay I love Stalker, too. It was a Nick episode, but there was a lot of PureJoy sparks flying through the entire episode. It was fun watching Cath and Gil investigate the girl's house. Do you guys remember when he was watching her through the peephole? Naughty, naughty Gil. :devil: The hand holding was great as well. I love that he's always so gentle and so considerate to his gal. Oooh and the "natural blond" comment in the morgue. That was cute. :D

He likes to watch ;) :devil:

^ That seems to be the only explanation, doesn't it? :D And somehow that reminds me of I Like to Watch and the interaction between the two. :)

Btw, it's true that Gravy is still in high school. Aren't we just proud of her? <3

I am so very proud of Gravy, I thought you were like, I dunno, at least 20 lol. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Everyone knows my age don't they?

Stalker's an excelent ep, Anne, indeed he does love to watch. Can't say I blame him really :devil: LOVE the 'and she was a natural blonde' bit. They both just look at her LOL. Classic.

I can't remember I Like To Watch, someone remind me?

19ams87 said:
I am so very proud of Gravy, I thought you were like, I dunno, at least 20 lol. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Everyone knows my age don't they?

Stalker's an excelent ep, Anne, indeed he does love to watch. Can't say I blame him really :devil: LOVE the 'and she was a natural blonde' bit. They both just look at her LOL. Classic.

I can't remember I Like To Watch, someone remind me?

Well, my personal favorite part of I Like to Watch was Gil and Cath coming out of the elevator looking slightly rumpled...as if they had been up to something ;) :devil:

Haha yeah. Loved the elevator scene. I also loved it when Catherine was talking to Gil while walking down the hallway. She was bothered by the crew following them and kept looking back at the camera. When they reached Gil's office, they closed the door and the camera stayed outside. I wonder what Cath and Gil did after they had shut the blinds, too? :devil:

I knew that was the one I was thinking of
when you guys said I like to Watch I knew it was that episode.

I loved how Cath kept looking over her shoulder at the camera crew and how they kept whispering to each other :)

Great C/G scene :D

*awkward wave... nervous*

Errr... hello. :) Sorry I haven't been here for a while. :) *forgive me* I guess i need to be slapped with a wet lettuce. :)

Just wanna share this pic that I find really cute. :)

normal_3x23_279.jpg

Grissom just want to kiss her. :D

Sadly, I have only seen I Like To Watch once and forgot most of the scenes. :( Too bad. I missed lots of Purejoy goodness. :(

No worries luvincsi I won't get you with a wet lettuce but.... :lol:

I can't see your lovely pic either :(
and I have only seen I like to Watch once as well but I do remember lots of whispers between Cath and Gris

Allo. I'm 16, actually, turning 17 this december, going into senior year of high school ( kind of excited about that but at the same time terrified ). And thank you for the compliments. Glad I come off as somewhat mature.

Yay, Erica, glad you finally read my fanfic. I haven't had the time to write further but I've written at least like...27 chapters so I'm proud of me there too.

Oh quick question....what happened to my account at Blacktie Affair? Did it get deleted? I can't seem to log onto it anymore. Thanks. :)

I love that scene too, Caroline. After lack of practically any good G/C scenes in season 7, it was great to see Gil step up to the plate and comfort Cath when she needed it. :] *sigh* Just gotta love them...

My fav purejoy scene: the beginning of "Grissom VS the Volcano" where he pinned her down to the car to shield Cath from gunfire. That was HAWT. :D

Gravy, there was a member purge of accounts that had never posted etc. If you can't log in, it might mean that your IP number was exactly the same as someone who was purged. PM Lady E, and I'll bet she can explain how to fix it :)

luvincsi, I can't see your picture! *cries* But I'm so glad to see you back!!

Caroline Amanda, LoG has one of the most awesome GC scenes there. About time he comforted his girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back