Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A T

yes coolcatz, he looks hottttt with the scruff
    do you see me jumping up and down *jump jump jump* I hope he keeps it and I hope Catherine encourages him to keep growing it

and I hope he (Grisssom) relaxes some on his sabattical
    he needs it :eek:

2. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

hhunter, I really love your avi :D
    Hey, welcome Jark/ Scott ! I'm very glad to see you here .
    Have purejoy with us :)

About Gil's sabbatical, I think too that he needs it ! and hope that some things will change after his return . If you see what I mean :p we need our C/G moments back !!!

3. ladyhunter

Tbanks I couldn't wait to have one of the new scruff
    and yes
    we need some more good G/C moments
    I watched The Accused is Entitled last night
    I loved the scene when Cath comes back from court telling Gris that the defense is 'eating them alive' and he looks at her and says ..."do you have any pictures of Tom Havaland?" and the look on her face was priceless :)

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hehe, yeah. She's like "Gil? What? Get with the program!"

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I watched that episode on Spike last night too, and had a little chuckle during that scene. But I also noticed during that scene that Catherine realized - even though the rest of the team was being worked over by the defense in the courtroom - Gil was still working with the evidence and trying to find the one thing that would break the case. He wasn't abandoning the team. I think that was what her strange look was all about after he asked if she knew where they could find pictures of Tom.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I also think that was the episode that Catherine knew something wasn't quite right with Gil. Just the various looks she gives him from this episode onwards, I think she was starting to twig at this time that his hearing was failing.

Kaylyne - SEXY icon!

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Well, it's a SEXY icon because it features a SEXY lady!!

Oh, she definitely knew that something was up with Gil. She was taking over the role of supervising the team because she knew something was bothering Gil. She was telling Nicky how to act on the stand. She was checking with Warrick to see if he'd found his shirt. It was also interesting to see the rest of the team's reactions when Gil was on the stand and acting strange toward the questioning. The look on Cath's face right then showed that she knew for sure.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I liked how (and I don't know whether TPTB wrote this in or not), but throughout the rest of Season 3, you could see Catherine keeping an eye on Gil, and knowing what the problem was, trying to alleviate it. I also think that by ItB, maybe she was a little confused as to why he hadn't told her yet. I always love the "Can you hear me?" scene.

And yes, it does feature a sexy lady - in sexy glasses!

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yes, there were a lot of scenes throughout the rest of season 3 where you see Catherine recognizing the clues that he was giving.

High & Low - the scene in his office where he switched the window on his laptop before she leaned over. You know she heard the little beep that signaled the window switch, but she didn't say anything.

She's got all the clues she needs in one hit wonder -" High profile case, technicalities ... that can't be why you do this, why you hang back and hide out."

Night at the movies - with his "I like silent movies" comment.

She finally decides to confront the issue during ItB

10. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I don't know...scruffy Billy doesn't really quite do it for me. I think the scruff is too long for it to be hawt. he looks older in my opinion ;P But he looks hot with anything so I really shouldn't be talking. :lol: He's my all time hero.

11. ladyhunter

I missed the beard, maybe Cath told him to grow it back
    Grissom is great, I'm a HUGE fan
    but something about him this season was 'missing' and now I think it's the beard :D
    but over on WPAP if you check out the pics he looks REALLY old, I hope it's for the play ( I mean Grissom's sabbatical)

12. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

On the WPAP photos, we see him minus all the stage make-up. Plus, if he's been rehearsing really hard, he'd look tired and pretty much unkempt. But you know what, I do prefer that "au naturel" look of his. There is so much character in his face like that.

For me, the scruff just adds to his charm. I hope he keeps this look, or grows back his beard when he comes back on CSI. I'd like that. Really.

What's missing about Grissom lately has been energy. He seemed low on it. Depressed. Besides the migraine. And lack of energising time with Catherine.

WP has said in the past that Grissom's and Catherine's relationship was a very healthy one. And here's a good instance of that: cut off from Catherine, Grissom spiralled downwards.

So I'm hoping that after the sabbatical, he'll come back with his senses intact, and go velcro himself to the woman who is the soul to his heart (or was it the other way around? :lol:)

13. snoozy

snoozy Victim

hi just thought id jump in here since ive been messing around on my computer to counteract the lack of grillowsness and share a couple of links now i finally worked out how to use photobucket lol! Hope this isnt breaking the rules or a bit off track.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292/snoozy8/grillowssim.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292/snoozy8/grissomsim.jpg

hope the links work :/

ps/ this must be one of the funniest threads around thanx to you guys keep it up you crazy cats lol! :)

14. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Hellloooo avatar!!! Love your avatar Heather *flails* :D
    snoozy those are cute! I specially love the one with the G/C shirt. Is that supposed to be you wearing the shirt? Or Catherine? Or another person?

Btw, I'd bring this over here, littlesara1 wrote on BTA that Billy was featured in their local paper recently and he said that Grissom really wants to be alone.. Well yey! that means that he's not really feeling whatever or whoever or whichever he's into right now. I'll let littlesara1 post the details here.

OT: Btw, Erica is kinda busy so she wont be able to post much but she said we could give her any punishment we want when she comes back. :D Start thinking gals. *cracks whip*

15. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Oh the scruff thing looks good, but not quite as good as the beard. Is it wrong that i like the beard? :lol:

Oh Billy article yeay! :) So Grissom wants to be alone? Well thats good news and bad i suppose. Good cos then hopefully TPTB will listen to him cos hes exec producder, and maybe make Gil a singleton. But bad news, cos alone means not Cath either :( Oh well Im sure she could do something to get him to change his mind :devil: :lol:

snoozy those pics are v good, they look very lifelike :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.