Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A T

Absolutely right !!! now, she just has to take a sabbatical with him :devil:

2. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Well, when he's gone, she has to run the lab for him. And then there are his roaches and other bugs to take care of, and his townhouse to check on. Remember how in Jackpot he left her all his casefiles and the general mess in his office to tend to? There's at least one other episode where she straightened out his desk/office for him, and he seemed to take it as something she'd do for him, every now and again. So maybe her mad scientist will be hiking off leaving a general mess at home.

But she might fly up to spend the weekend at Brown or Williams or wherever he might end up for his sabbatical.

3. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Yeah, she's also his babysitter.
    Oh well...A roachsitter.
    Yes, whatever.

I think she will definitely go and join him during weekends, at least.
    You know, a cup of tea and a fireplace...And her, telling him alla bout their cases, and about how Liev (can't-remember-his-name) will never replace him.

It's just such a PureJoy-esque image. :D

4. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Well, she is the only one who knows what to feed his various baby beasties. Think $35K O.B.O. and Ellie.

And him sharing with her what he's been doing, and them adjourning for other activities :devil:

Oh. By the way,
    I read on BTA that Catherine will have misgivings about the way the character LS plays goes about his work and handles the evidence or something. Missing Gil already, Catherine?

5. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Also, she knows where the stamps are.

6. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Seh knows also about the big screen tv. ALWAYS remember that.

I think, loyal as she's always been to Gil, she won't accept easily the new figure of Liev S. (why can't anyone remember this holy name???)
    She will just feel he's there to replace Gil, and NOBODY can replace Gil for her.
    C'mon, they've been friends for ages...it's as though someone comes and steal your best friend his place. Wouldn't you fight against it, just to have your friend back to where he belongs?

7. jark

jark Civilian

Well I made a Talk CSI account finally. Hey to everyone who doesn't know me from Black Tie Affair. :) I'm Scott, I'm 17 and I...ship PureJoy? I don't really know anything else to say but hi. So, hi. I'm still new to this place so if I make any mistakes let me know so I learn from them.

Hey Erica and coolcatz and everyone else! :D

8. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Hi Jark.
    I'm new in the BTA, actually.
    So we exchange newbieness.(this is a new word. i'll put a copyright on it :D )
    Welcome here, and I hope you have fun!

Where's the basket, guys?? Why does it always disappear, when we need it? :D

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HI Jark, I'm new too
    not new to TALK but fairly new to the ship
    I love Catherine and Grissom's relationship
    either they are best friends or intimate lovers or both..
    it just facinates me
    and now he has scruff, I have to say, I personally love the scruff, and I hope Catherine does too!

10. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Jark, welcome. :D Hope you have lots of fun here, because I mean...we are a party over here. :lol: But I guess you won't be missing out anymore. :p

Liev Schreiber is his name, I believe. :lol: Wow. Can't believe we had that much trouble trying to spell his name. :lol: His name amuses me, really, and Cath's reaction to him? I'm not surprised. I'm just waiting for a GC scene when he comes back. T_TB would be too stupid not to put something in. :lol:

oh, in case some of you didn't know, I have a new icon batch over at my LJ. For those of you who commented, thank you. :lol: Just click my siggie and it'll take you there.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Welcome Jark. :)

And fine, here's the joke, Sunny: Gil is poking Catherine.

Poor Catherine, missing her Gil. It's just not the same without her. Actually, I remember on another two programs I watch, when the female partner was absent for a few episodes, the male partner had a real hard time doing anything when she wasn't there. I'd be interested to see that happen on CSI.

12. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

When he had his migrain Cath would have spotted it right off the bat and probley have done all she could to make the night easier for him.

13. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

at least she could have found his medicine for him (see the stamps, the memos, etc).

hey jark! jjump in and join the fun.

oh scruffy billy is hot hot hot. he looks more relaxed. hopefully this sabbitcal from gil will refresh him.

14. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

ITA with you! I soooooo miss the beard :devil:, and the sweet and relaxed Gil we had before... I wonder where his enthusiasm has gone since the beginning of this season... :rolleyes: Joking! I KNOW where it went, and that's why his migraine is back. I certainly hope his sabbatical will help him take a good, hard look at his life and realize where he should be: with Cath! I miss that interaction so much I watched Shooting Stars (loooove that episode!) on Sunday night, a :D on my face seeing all the great GC moments in there.

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

hm... Im back and the first thing I saw was the word poke...
    nice welcome!:lol:

hi Jark! welcome to the shippiness! I call 'em Grillows but hey, whatever it's called, just jump into the ship... :p i have too much caffiene today...

now with the word poke, i have just crashed into the gutter... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.