Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tub!

Oh i like Cathy and Gilbert as a thread title its very sweet.

Am glad Novak is back, I really hope Gil does have some scenes with Novak, I think he could do, because he cant be saying goodbye for the whole episode.

And i really hope that Cath's upset expression is to do with Gil leaving, but as they appear to be at a crime scene I think it could be about Novak maybe, because it looks like Gil tells everyone else in the crime lab. Unless he couldnt bear to tell her of course so he had to leave it til a crime scene :D

Happy Belated Birthday Ted9999_GCR hope you had a great day :)

And hope you have a great time wherever you're going Erica :)

Happy New Year everyone! We've got 2 cool mods aboard! :D

I'm sure cath will be sad about gil leaving and will miss him alot but I feel that instead of appearing heartbroken she'll appear understanding when gil tells her about his departure. She knows what we (the audience) know so she surely understand why he has to leave ;) and even if she'd rather have him around she'll still give him her full support. Well, at least that's how I think old-married-couples/best-friends will behave. :)

Oh! Happy Belated Birthday Ted :D

God. I want this new episode, and I want it NOW. All this hype about Gil leaving and guest stars...(sigh). It's been postponed for too long. Anyone know how long Gil's going to be gone? It looks like he might not be gone for more than a couple of episodes because his play ends at the end of January, does it not? ;P

Have fun, Erica, and Happy New Year to you as well. :lol:

GraveyardIntern said:
Anyone know how long Gil's going to be gone? It looks like he might not be gone for more than a couple of episodes because his play ends at the end of January, does it not? ;P

I thought it was for 4 weeks, but I could be wrong.

GraveyardIntern said:
I want it NOW

lol i'm sure Gil will be saying the same thing to cath when he comes back from his break :devil:

Hi guys ! it's been a while . Hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you all a wonderful 2007 year ;)
Welcome to the new PureJoy fans :lol:

About Grissom, it appears that he"ll be gone more than 4 weeks :( and can't wait to see if we'll have at least a C/G scene in Leaving LV !

Happy New Year to everyone. I'm just not going to be on tomorrow, so I just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic beginning moments of 2007. :lol:

4 weeks? Far too long if you ask me. :(

Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

Something tells me that Catherine will be visiting Gil while he's gone ;)

I also think they'll be seeing in the New Year together ;)

And HAPPY NEW YEAR fellow GC fans! Here's to a Or-GC-asmic new year! :D

ITA Anne. That's why he will not miss Las Vegas.
Catherine is there with him, every day after work. Wanna bet?:D

This episode should be good I can't wait either to see his facial expression to Cath when he tells her he's leaving
and how she responds
I am trying to be **spoiler free** so excuse me it something has been said already :D

and I do think they will share New Year's Eve together
especially before he leaves ;) because 4 weeks without Grissom would be hard on anyone :lol: ;)

btw--Happy New Year's Everyone!!!

I can just imagine them watching fireworks together with a glass of champagne. So romantic ;)

Here's a mini-challenge for everyone - What do you think G and C did for New Years? Did they stay at home, go out, or something completely different?

Drumchik said:
I can just imagine them watching fireworks together with a glass of champagne. So romantic ;)

Here's a mini-challenge for everyone - What do you think G and C did for New Years? Did they stay at home, go out, or something completely different?

I bet they stayed home together while everyone else was at a party. And I bet they got the year off to a good start. :devil:

My guess is Catherine's new years resolution was to take more naps in Grissom's tub.

*bump* Hello, I haven't been here for ages. :)

Drumchik said:
They had sex. Loads of sex. Haha. Um... I think Grissom took her out for dinner or something.

And better late than never: Happy New Year folks!

Now, this may seem like a weird question but can anyone explain the thread title to me?

I don't think Grissom is the type to go out much at all so and Cath is so maybe they compromised...possibly out to dinner or to a movie ( we know they go to the movies together ;) ) or maybe they both had to work... then 'got together afterwards' :devil: ;) and I don't see Grissom drinkning Champagne either

but their New Year's Resolutions were probably to spend more time with each other :)

Okay GC parent questions...I figure you'll know.

1. Is Gil's mother still alive?

2. I just looked it up on IMDB and saw that Flynn is Catherine's mom's last name so we can assume that's her maiden name right???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back