Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In

Okay, let's hypothesize a little bit further - what if it had been Gil in that situation - being held with a sharp object at his throat? We know he would have kept his cool, but would Sara (or Catherine, if she were in that spot) have been as cool as Gil was outside the door or would she have been shouting outside the door, which would have made the guy more agitated and done harm to Gil.

kaylyne said:
Okay, let's hypothesize a little bit further - what if it had been Gil in that situation - being held with a sharp object at his throat? We know he would have kept his cool, but would Sara (or Catherine, if she were in that spot) have been as cool as Gil was outside the door or would she have been shouting outside the door, which would have made the guy more agitated and done harm to Gil.

Tough call. Both women have rather cool heads and can usually think their way through a crisis, but they both have feelings for Gil. Those feelings could easily cloud their better judgement.

Somehow, knowing their history together, I have a feeling that if Catherine saw Gil in that position, she would look into his eyes to guage his reaction. Perhaps she could be screaming on the inside, but Gil would have a way of keeping her calm on the outside, even if he was in mortal peril. It's that whole I-know-what-you-need-stamp-finding-psycic-love-connection thing.

It's that whole I-know-what-you-need-stamp-finding-psycic-love-connection thing.
:lol: love that phrase :)

I think that if Gil was in that situation, they both would instinctively try and protect him obviously, but they would have done it in different ways.

I think that because Sara has some experience in that environment she would probably stay away and try to talk the man into letting Gil go from a distance. Whereas, as Catherine is more of a head-strong person, i think she would actually go into the room and get a bit closer to the man, not so close too aggravate the situation, but close enough so that she can make eye contact with the man and Gil and assess the situation from the inside :)

And as its Christmas Eve here, Merry Christmas to everyone i hope you all have a great day :D

That is a tough one kaylyne
I agree here with CSIangel17 and 27days
Catherine and Sara are different women
Sara can 'go off' sometimes
Catherine is more level headed and would more than likely be able to talk Gil's captor to let him loose
but to calm Gil down with her eyes and her expression

so good call on that

OT--Merry Christmas everyone
Have a very good Holiday

I really like the idea of Catherine talking to Gil through her eyes. i think that's a big thing with Gil and Catherine, is their eye contact. It's the way they have of speaking to each other without saying a word.

It's one of the things I noticed a lot about GC smut fics (including my own), is that at the pivotal moments, they always lock eyes. It just seems natural for them.

Yeah, and in your G/C fics they always lock eyes at THAT pivotal moment. Which means they lock eyes several times a story.

I wonder how G will tell C he's taking a leave? Any ideas? Alas, I'm trying to stay semi-spoiler free, so if its out there I beg forgiveness.

Hmm...well I think he'll tell her when they're by themselves, maybe in his or her office.

I dont think they'll be any talk of taking charge or anything like that. I think he'll just tell her straight, and possibly why and when he'll be back etc. And i really think that there will be a hug, because it sounds like it'll be a pretty emotional episode so o really hope we get a hug, and that Gil intiates it :D

But i think they'll both be upset. I dont think either would cry, but there will definitely be some emotion there. And hopefully some eye contact because as said before, they commnicate through their eyes :D They dont need words :D

And then I can kinda see, all the CSI's at the entrance waving Gil goodbye as he leaves, kinda like a scene when Brass was in hospital, and hopefully he's look directly at her and smile and she'd smile back.

Well I dont know if any of that will happen, I'd like to think that some of it would though :lol:

I agree that Gil would probably tell her in private, and T_TB better not skip over that scene like they have for many pivitol scenes such as the "It'll a be ok" scene we never got in Mea Culpa or the "thanks for coming back" scene that still needs to be said. If they do, I'll be extremely disappointed.

It would also be interesting to know if Cath and Gil communicate while he's on hiatus. I think they would just because they did when he ran off to Jackpot.

Merry Christmas!

I know I haven't been in here for a while. I just want to said, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year's Day to all the Grillows fans.

Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs

I agree, TPTB better not skip over a scene such as Gil telling Catherine he's leaving.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day and a great time with family and friends :D

15.gif

GC fans, it's christmas day, may you all have a wonderful time with Family and Friends! :D

Peace,

JB

12.gif

-----------------------
LHchristmasbann.jpg

Merry Christmas
Grillows fans

Have a safe and Happy Holiday

Merry Christmas, guys! I'm imagining Grissom to be in his lab and Catherine coming in to talk to him. :)

Sorry, GraveyeardIntern! I love your icon. It's when Catherine says something like "You don't need a diagram. You need a woman." That was so sexy. :) What episode was that again?

That was Formalities in Season 5. Absolutely great GC episode :)

And I'm sure G and C are having a GREAT Christmas together :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back