Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In

Hey HI welcome Ted9999 GCR
I haven't seen the episode yet so I'll refrain from commentng about that but I have to say from the video Hottie posted, Both Gil and Cath look like they're having fun and like the old days where they just 'look at each other' and know what the other is thinking
sort of like Fur and Loathing or Jackpot--by the way on the Grissom thread, Jackpot is one of the Definative Grissom episodes
but the christmas tree thing.. he he he
and Graveyard Intern have you tried Target? They had Season 6 on Tuesday

Just watched the ep, thought that the G/C moments were amazing! I just wish that we had more like them. I agree with KAYLYNE in her comments about the end of this ep.

And cause I'm new here, my favorite G/C moment is in Slaves of Las Vegas when Gil says "I've never told anyone this...". And his big screnn TV is in the bedroom, the better for both to enojoy lol.

Target? I don't think there's a target near where I live. :lol: At least I haven't seen one. But yeah, I think I'll just order it online. :p

OMG!! I totally loved it!! I thought that the cases were interesting & I had no idea what was gonna happen in Cath's case till the end. I have a weird feeling we haven't seen the last of the MCSK yet though. Don't ask me why, just an inkling. ;) And, ah, the PureJoy. It was wonderful. The first scene at the construction site, that was BRILLIANT! I'm probably the only one keeping track, lol, but that was the first time she's called him Gil this season :D And their other scene, in his office, I loved it. LOVED!! She read him perfectly, she knew something wasn't right with him, and she called him on it. Just like the old days. I didn't even mind when they were interrupted. I think it showed how Cath reads Gil much better than anyone else. And I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean it in the PureJoy-est way possible. ... PureJoy-est? Oh well, new word :)

Non spoilery, I just got Photoshop and I made a G/C icon & 2 banners.

purejoycon.gif

gcbanner.gif
grillowsbanner.gif

Ted9999_GCR said:

And... Gil's big screen TV... hmmm.... I'm gonna take a shot and say.. Catherine's bedroom? LOL

OMFG!!!! why has no one else ever mentioned this theory before now? this totally sends my little muse a slip-slidding down that slippery slope that begins at gc "promos"

and welcome to the thread.

*dances* She noticed, she noticed. Of course she noticed! It's Catherine, and he's Gil!

Welcome Ted :)

ROFL, C, that's a good place to be slip sliding ;)

Welcome Newbies!

Haven't seen the ep yet, but I saw the promo...And OMFG that was hilarious (tnx Riss)
Really, how many times have we seen such a group-laughter?

LMAO Yeah Britney you were the first one who came up with that theory. :D
And cause I'm new here, my favorite G/C moment is in Slaves of Las Vegas when Gil says "I've never told anyone this...".
Yay another fan of that scene, thats on top of my list too.

I'm probably the only one keeping track, lol, but that was the first time she's called him Gil this season
Hey thanks for this info, I didn't know this.
And I LOVE the banners and icons you made, specially the icon , hot stuff indeed.

And their other scene, in his office, I loved it. LOVED!! She read him perfectly, she knew something wasn't right with him, and she called him on it. Just like the old days. I didn't even mind when they were interrupted. I think it showed how Cath reads Gil much better than anyone else. And I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean it in the PureJoy-est way possible. ... PureJoy-est? Oh well, new word
Ohh I'll probably watch the ep cuz the way you described the GC scene is interesting.. and a lot of people told me that Greg was hot in the epi. :D

And we really got a new "shipper" right?!?! Max. "Hey Jim. Cathy and I are just getting reaquainted. Will Gilbert be stopping by?" :D

:D I so love the latest eppy and i just saw jackpot and fur and loathing...
hah! nothing better to make a GC fan happy! :D

Hottie_Cath said:
And we really got a new "shipper" right?!?! Max. "Hey Jim. Cathy and I are just getting reaquainted. Will Gilbert be stopping by?" :D
I believe that's the first "Cathy" that we've heard in 6+ years. That was so cute. Cath didn't even blink an eye and seemed amused. well, okay she was amused through the whole episode - except when she realized Gil was not okay.

And how did none of us ever think that the tv would be in Cath's room? But that does beg the question - they have separate rooms at his place? Must be to make it look PG for Lindsey's sake.

AHAHA Cathy and Gilbert. That was effin hilarious. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard for a CSI episode, EVER. Except for maybe Table Stakes, in season one.

Me and my friends couldn't stop talking about the new episode today at school. I think our teachers were getting mad because we'd start laughing about Susie and Max.

"Do you have the time? I believe it's half past YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS..."

*5 Minutes later...*

"HEY MAX!!!" (That lil Susie girl was a BEASSST.)

ROFL. XD

Hehe. Cathy and Gilbert. I so can't wait to see that scene.

Maybe it's in Cath's room because Cath's room is also Gil's room. ;)

Ah GC :)

Cathy and Gilbert sounds just cute. I'm loving it. LOL. As for the big screen TV, I think they probably moved it to Cath's room in HER house. :lol: Welcome Ted999, glad to see more newbies here to share the PureJoy. :)

Rissa, be my guest and go find me some more funny scenes. Luckily I didn't lose my voice (or I haven't lost it yet). The coughs are killing me, though. :(

I think our next title will feature Cathy&Gilbert. It just sounds so cute!

And yes, the TV in her room...It's just the first step towards GIL actually living with his two little girls. :D

^ lol Cathy and Gilbert, aww that sounds so sweet just like old G/C, definitely agree that would make a good thread title.

Well i havent actually seen this episode yet, but from what ive read it sounds like a great G/C ep :D Am glad to hear that Cath can still read Gil, they definitely have that connection that can last through anything.

The promo looked so funny, and they both looked so together laughing together and smiling at each other, theyve smiled before in the eps but never like that, and im sure it wasnt just the guy stuck in the cement. The bit where Gil goes 'do you want a minute' was such an old Gil thing to say, cos before this ep judging on s7 and his scene with Greg, it wouldve been something like 'be professional' but he was so old Gil about it - yeay!! It must be effect Cath has on him :D

What is wrong with Gil that Cath notices in the ep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back