Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In

^^ HOTTIE THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!
I can't wait to see that tonight
they look so good together, so natural

and in saying that and after watching Fur and Loathing last night.... someone has to have written a fic about the sex Gris mentions when they are going through all of the animal costumes
something like

Gris: Mamals copulate seaonally
Cath: How boring
Gris: for some

I'm sure the TT have a fic about that
and on the wedding promo same thing... there has to be a fic about a Cath and Grissom wedding/murder

OMG! That was hilarious. The real Cath has finally returned, and she got Gil to smile!!! Brass unusually chipper too. Something in the water (or cement) that tickels their funny bones?

Oh God!

I so love B/G/C. They're awesome together.

Wait, this is a G/C shipper thread. Do we have a threesome thread somewhere? Probably not. NUTS!

I love the giggles.

^ LMAO I think it's ok as long as it involves C/G. I used to squee over C/G/W in this thread hahaha. Anyway that clip was hilarious. I laughed out loud despite my sore throat (dang you Rissa). :lol: I can't help thinking it might be yet another false advertisement, though. I'm so fed up by those.

Hahaha. Hey guys!! *waves* I'm Brittney. New here, so be nice. :)

And as you can see, I'm GRILLOWS! So... yay! One more to add on to your list of GCR obsessie's. LOL.

I saw all those pictures and that YouTube video. SO HILARIOUS. I haven't heard either one of them laugh like that in so long. =) It was cute!

Well I wanted to stop by and say hey! Only... 99 more posts to go until I get to have an A/V! YAY!!! LOL

welcome-basket2.gif

Heya Britney welcome! :) And we wouldn't mind if you put all your remaining 99 posts here. lol :D Part of the 'tradition' here is we ask 1. what your favorite Gil and Cath scenes are and 2. do you know where Gil's big screen TV is :lol:
and in saying that and after watching Fur and Loathing last night....
Jackpot was also shown too.. and just love hearing Hello Dear from the original source. *nods*

I can't stop watching that teaser.. well I think that will be the only GC scene anyway so Im thankful CBS put that up I don't have to dodge the scenes i dont like anymore. And I gotta find another thing that would make Erica squeal. :lol:

Welcome newbie!

That scene is just. Wow. It just proves the whole GC dynamic. He's burnt out, but Catherine makes him smile. He's at ease around her, she's at ease around him.

It's just another squee for us :D

Yeah Who makes Gil smile (and giggle)? Its Cath. (well plus the man stuck in the cement, lol)

Yes, Anne has a Christmas G/C fic. Does that surprise anyone. She wants to see Cath up the tree. I think she just wants to admire the view.
So looking forward to this one! So where will Gil be?

The "Catherine, do you need a minute" line sounded vaguely familiar. Are TPTB finally reading PureJoy fanfiction? And that would mean smutty fanfic too!

I think it must've been an inside joke between the three of them that centered on Gil, because Cath & Brass were the two that were laughing the most.

Well I hope they're reading fanfiction. It'd certainly improve the show!

Haha! Catherine up a tree. I actually haven't written that part yet, but I can promise there will be reindeer, elves, a live nativity scene brawl, and someone cooking wassail on a Bunsen Burner.

And that's just in the first few pages :)

Anne that sounds fun.. :D Cant wait to read it.
kaylyne said:
The "Catherine, do you need a minute" line sounded vaguely familiar. Are TPTB finally reading PureJoy fanfiction? And that would mean smutty fanfic too!
Oh where did ya read this? I wanna read that fanfic.

I think it must've been an inside joke between the three of them that centered on Gil, because Cath & Brass were the two that were laughing the most.
Yeah and probably the cameramen were also already bored with the show that they still let the cameras roll even if Billy, Marg and Paul were already laughing hysterically. And probably the editor too that's why he put that scene on the episode. I wonder if this ep will have a commentary, hehe.

Hi Brittney. Welcome to the thread. :lol: We always love newbies. Hope you visit often.

YouTube is so addictive. I mean...CSI videos, Craig Ferguson...what more can you want? :lol: But that is so funny! It totally looked like bloopers to me, and maybe it was, but they just decided to go with it because it looked like Marg and Paul were really laughing because the idea was funny. I would have loved to be on set for that moment, and I hope there's going to be a commentary. :lol: Billy's cute when he smiles :D (I haven't seen it in a while, so I forgot how cute he looked).

Anyone know what's happened to the CSI S6 DVDs? I mean...I swear I've been to Future Shop, HMV, and so many stores over here in Vancouver but they don't seem to carry the DVDs! Eugh. It's frustrating.

Awwww! She noticed!! A nice little CG scene in his office. Cath was still giggling about the cement guy's very bad day and she noticed that Gil wasn't right. She said "you're tired" to which he acknowledged her correct assumption. Then of course they had to be interrupted by a certain someone. But it was still a great CG scene. Reminded me so much of the "can you hear me" scene in ITB.

Yay thanks for the updates kay. Anymore scenes?
And Gravy, well some of the fans I know from Canada are also looking for the DVDs.. they said maybe it would be released there next year. But I've heard the commentaries were boring so don't get too excited to buy them lol.

Hehe. You guys are nice. ^_^

I just finished watching the new episode. The G/C scenes made my little heart flutter with excitement. LOL! :D I found myself laughing everytime Catherine started giggling. Is it just me or is her laugh insanely funny? Haha.

Me and my friend were laughing at 'Max' too. Sha. That little girl that Warrick was talking to, forgot her name, she was precious. XD

And to answer your traditional questions, (lol), my favorite G/C scene of all time is the Formalities, where she helps with his tie. :D

And... Gil's big screen TV... hmmm.... I'm gonna take a shot and say.. Catherine's bedroom? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back