Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Ra

Yay! Thanks for the hot dogs. LOL. Now, my new quote would be...this one:

Catherine: What kind of perversive game are you playing, Gil?
Gil: I'm not a pervert!
Not so hard, is it? :D

It looks like everyone is finished with Table Stakes so I figured maybe it was time to move to the next case, which is Face Lift, the Tammy Felton case! I've got to say that I really like the interaction between Catherine and Tammy. Not because it is good and sweet but because it is intense and if you're not smart enough, you'd be fooled by Tammy. :D

I know the answer but I don't have a qoute at moment.
Hang on a sec... Table stakes, i loved the restaurant scene they wher so close I'm sure Gil had his hand up Cath's top, or at least on her.. erm.. behind ;)

Oh by the way I've posted a fanfiction over in the fanfic section please check it out.

Ok, so the quote would be from 6x01-Bodies in Motion :D

Next quote, everybody...

GRISSOM: To get to the evidence, we may destroy the evidence.

CATHERINE: You get these haikus out of a book or do they just come to you?

I TOTALLY love her, it's stronger then me. :lol:

^ Is it from Slaves Of Las Vegas, s2? I think its the case where they first meet Lady Heather. I loved that episode.

Those pics are great Hottie_Cath they look so close and coupley. Your Greg and Cath banner is great BTW.

Will go read your fic now gems :)

Wow, you all find the quotes ! you know very well your C/G :D *hands hot dogs to Nicki* . It's your turn !!!
I love this epi too and the scene where Catherine and Lady Heather meet each other .
I'm going to read your fic too, gems :)

Thanks catherine :)
Yeah that ep is so great, i like the bit when Gil and Cath and Greg are in the lab and talking about switches or something and Gil says he knows what it is and Greg turns to Cath and goes 'he's even got the lingo down', like Greg realises that G/C have something going on and presumes that it was Cath that taught him :lol:

Ok, next quote:

Catherine: All in a days work.
Grissom: Yeah, you up for dinner?

Your fic was great BTW gems :)

Thank you thank you very much!!

Quote I kmow, I know... recipe for murder. When the guy was minced, in the kitchen.
You just know they did go for dinner.

Re: Gil &lt;3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Ra

Yep thats correct, your go :)
Um your gonna have to ask someone else for hotdogs dont think i can distribute them.

ITA they must have gone for dinner, Gil doesnt say things that he doesnt mean or he hasnt thought about when it comes to Cath. That was such a great episode, they were so flirty and had fun scenes :)

Re: Gil &lt;3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Ra

I'd rather have a vegi hotdog. He only speaks the truth when it come to Cath of cause and your right it was a great flirty epi. :devil:

Ok my quote
Catherine Willows: Our only suspect apparently commits suicide. Convenient.
Gil Grissom: Too convenient.

Good luck pancakes for the correct answer :D

Re: Gil &lt;3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

a night at the movies when they find the girl hanging off the bannister.

CATHERINE: All right. The bathroom is where things got started -- candles,
oils, steam shower, cleaned up, oiled up, sexed up.
GRISSOM: Let's go back to the bedroom.

a classic!

^butterflied. they love getting, um, "wet."

hottie, you know my photobucket better than me. it's a good thing too cuz i'd still be looking for the f&l pic.

ren!!!!!!!!! go buy your son a computer now. they're really cheap at certain places.

and next quote...

cath: you gonna have my back on this one?
gil: i always have your back.

ren, I think your son desperately wants a computer. I mean...my mom can't work with computers or any kind of technology for that matter, so no worries for me, but being a teenager...it's always better to have something that's totally mine and only mine. :lol: Besides, we need you around this place more often. ;P

I'm trying to think of a quote...a quote...oh!

Cath: I haven't had sex in six...no..seven months.
Gil: How can I help?

Teehee :lol:

That one's from Early Rollout. Catherine is giving Gil a list of things that she has issues with - and woohoo! Out pops that one!

I've been Bad Anne. I haven't been in here often enough. *slaps hand*

I love the way that Marg and Billy, no matter what the scene they're doing - they make an excuse to touch each other, or send each other one of "those" looks. You just so know there's something going on behind the scenes there.

And Erica...Cap me!

Well, of course it's from Early Rollout, one of my all-time fav episdoes. :lol: Marg and Billy...something behind the scenes...Although I'm very very tempted to go there, I won't because that's just a door no one wants to open. :lol: But for sure. They have unbelievable chemistry that probably comes from just liking each other. ;P

Oh. Gravy's got new icons. Go check it out! Gravy's LJ. and Comments please!

Wait, wait...I didn't mean that it was anything Marg/Billy. So not with that.

I meant that they add those things to Gil and Catherine, whether they're supposed to or not.

And yay! Icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back