Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

:lol: thanks Coolc !

The picture dictionary is a great idea :)

This is freakin hilarious.

I love the pictures so far - ROFL!

And Bad Anne, in the dictionary? Am I that well known now?

Yes, my dear TT, you (we) are that well known.

Remember we write G/C stories. People remember us.

When you get to the T's you'll have to add the Terror Twins.

Mwahahaha.

The Terror Twin's are taking over the web!!!

:D

Hey wait! We're still far away from T yet. Don't move so fast. :lol:

I love it that you remembered to add desk to the D part, Catherine. After all, It's her Buttprint© on His Desk! :D But I can't think of any term that starts with D right now. Dang work. Kills my brain cells. I do have another B term, though.

Blue paint killer [n.]

You know too well what it means. ;)

oh but e, tt is also under b under buzzing. ie buzzing and tweaking which is also a t. hmmmmmmm.

boat! did we get boat from pmj?

and, the lemmings' project has moved a step forward, fyi.

Yes, Erica, angst is my happiness. I'm a very rare specimen, probably needs a more detailed look under the microscope. :D

Love the boptush pics. I think a pictionary would be wonderful. Very descriptive and...quite straight forward so everyone can understand it :lol:

We didn't forget the boat, coolc. I think a few of us had actually mentioned it in our previous posts. I mean how could we ever forget about that? Hehe. :D

*cuts Gravy and puts a small bit of her under the microscope*

And are we on E yet? Because Eddie and Ecklie are definitely going to be in that category. :lol:

Eddie and Ecklie. I don't think we've ever used them in the same sentence before. Makes you think, doesn't it? (or maybe it's just me and I've finally gone insane). I know they're both great for angst. :D You guys are probably getting sick of this whole Want of Angst on my part so I'll stop. But Eddie and Ecklie certainly do add to the GC fun.

^No no don't stop, angst is great and there is always hope for a make-up scene. We've got alot of great ones in fanfics it's time we get some on screen :D

Fat hope I know, but sometimes I like to dream abit :lol:

Another E word, elevator :devil:

So we're officially talking about E now? :D Elevator is a great choice, rebec. There are so many things they can do in an elevator. Hmmm still wondering what they had done in the elevator in I Like to Watch. :devil: And don't forget the word ecstacy. Because, you all know that, Pure + Joy = Ecstacy. :D

I think I just thought of a D word: destinied. Remember that article about Catherine and Gil titled Destined to Go Beyond Friends? That was a really great one. We even had Destined to Go Beyound as one of our previous thread titles. :)

Oooooh I definitely love make-up scenes after angst. :D

I can't believe we're up to E already and I like the fact that this is now a picture dictionary. :D
And when I was referring to a real dictionary today, all I could think about was how much nicer the GC version is and that I'd much rather be looking at that one instead :lol:

A little late, but we should add Dancer because Gil has always wanted a little private dance from Catherine if you know what I mean.:devil:

And...I was listening to the song "You Save Me" by Kenny Chesney today and it totally remined me of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back