Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

oh geez! i guess i'm just behind or loopy or something. glad the boat wasn't forgetten by everyone else, lol!

d-date...in recipe for murder, night at the movies, burden of proof, formalities...

i need a good gc fix. you guys give me a very good recommendation please.

Hey everyone, I'm new and I think Grissom and Cath are cute together..of course! The are definate loovers.

Oh hey AWG, sam...Nice post ya got there. Haha, okayy...

Oh yeah! Dancer is definitely a very important word for PureJoy. Thanks for reminding us, AWJ. :)

coolc, how about rewatching those episodes where Cath and Gil have their dates? Or where they are apart but keep thinking about each other? Cross-Jurisdictions was on TV the other night and I was like "ooooh here comes the C/G phone sex!" LMAO. Yeah, I'm hopeless like that. :lol:

Welcome onboard, absolute_lovex3. Make yourself home and enjoy the PureJoy love with us. :)

I will start a record of the dictionary :)

Not sure about the pictures though

Perhaps we need it at a website.

Welcome absolute_lovex3 ! :) So glad you found your way here.

Back to B--
boobs (n.) Gil's property.. located somewhere along Cath's chest.

i need a good gc fix. you guys give me a very good recommendation please.
How about Lindsey's Party? Or Dancing in the Sheets? Or the Bike fic? Or reading the Bugman series?

Anyways.. OMG look at that.. Cath made quite a buzz when she wore her hot glasses in Season 5 and now in Season 7 Gil is wearing his hot glasses too. :cool:

Cath+ Gil+glasses= Rawr!
:devil:

Glasses is definitely going to have to go in the dictionary.

As soon as I'm allowed stuff, I'll have to bring over my Marg glasses banner. Mmmmm *thud*

But anyway, we're up to D, right?

yeppers. hey how about gil wearing cath's glasses while lying naked in bed? oh wait, i thought of that already.

and yes, hottie, it's coming very very soon.

welcome awg. glad to have you join us. we'll find you a welcome basket soon.

and drumchik, i've got a site if you wanna use it

Excellent Lisa.

We'll have to have A-Z (I have no idea of html) and we can include pictures since it is a picture dictionary.

coolcatz said:
yeppers. hey how about gil wearing cath's glasses while lying naked in bed? oh wait, i thought of that already.
Ohhh hell yeah you did that in your fic! Hmm TMTB should listen to ya, probably get some of your ideas that way they could recover from their tv ratings slip (I read from no. 1 they slipped to no. 3 to no. 7 and recently CSI is only no. 11 in the ratings oww!)

lmfao. but they can still advertise #1 cuz 11 has one in it---twice!!!

funny, they want gil to look younger but they put him in his glasses. you'd think they'd make him get contacts and keep coloring his hair.

LMFAO! Dude, CSI has never been out of the top ten list.. it only happened cuz they put cringe on the show.
Really?! They want Billy to look younger? I hope they don't make Gil like McDreamy in Greys. I know McDreamy is young and hot but he's a tool. Oh wait, Gil's already that.. this sucks. I want my old school CSI back.

D

Desk. (n). Place where Catherine puts her buttprint. And Gil has a hand to tickle her with.

actually he has several hands to tickle her with. and from her expression when she's on his desk she really enjoys it. well except teh time chris called her at work but hey, what can you do.

coolcatz said:
actually he has several hands to tickle her with. and from her expression when she's on his desk she really enjoys it. well except teh time chris called her at work but hey, what can you do.

Hehe. Several hands. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back