Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do WO her

Well I've been to BTA and can't find the links so it would be much easier for me if someone PMed them to me :D Anyone? please?

Love the cap, Erica. I love scenes like those. I don't remember anyone else sitting on his desk like that other than Sofia once. :lol:

For the John Mayer vid.. I think we can link to it here since the video was from CBS and Destiny didn't object when the link was posted in the General CSI thread: Season 7 Spoiler Promo vid-Waiting on the World to Change
And Gravy you're not looking hard enough, lol! :D the downloadable version is on BTA--its on Show Discussion>> Season 7 >> Built to Kill Part 1.
That John Mayer song is so GC-- :lol: cuz as Ali said, 'were waiting for TMTB to change.' :D

And Killer!!! I totally love Cath perching on Gil's desk in that episode. I haven't noticed that Gil's desk is Cath's spot before until that episode aired. :) So even if Killer is not a good ep case-wise, it still has a soft spot in my GC heart.
And Thread Title poll here! *coughs* forget the shirt, they'd rather shower*

But I did look. :( No one believes me? :( Just kidding. I thought I'd been thorough..I guess not. :lol:

But thanks a lot, Hottie.

EDIT: And thanks to ren who sent me a PM :D

Just re-watched that video again, and while I'm mostly excited (excited, excited, EXCITED!!) about all the Cath-stuff, I think I saw a classic

G/C-bump as they walked down the corridor next to each other. Little things like that just make me smile, even if things still piss me off.

:)

Um...wow. So much spoilers. The character development with Catherine...it looks fantastic, now I can't wait till the 21st. There seemed to be a scene where Sam slaps her and the Rampart collapses and the car crash? Man. Marg is going to shine. Hurrah.
:lol:

weepingwillows said:
Just re-watched that video again, and while I'm mostly excited (excited, excited, EXCITED!!) about all the Cath-stuff, I think I saw a classic

G/C-bump as they walked down the corridor next to each other. Little things like that just make me smile, even if things still piss me off.
:)

Yes! You saw the

classic GC bump indeed! screencap of that yay!
Also there were people who were wondering about
lying on the bed in the promo clip.. they say its Gil. Nah I don't think so. I think its the guy who spiked Cath's drink. ?

I watched the video like five times in a row or something. Man sometimes I hate spoilers and promo stuff becase NOW I"M DYING! I want to speed up time so that I can watch the episode.

Not sure if this should be spoilerized but oh well it is. When Grissom and Sara were in the observation room where Cath and Grissom used to stand it felt weird. Though it also looked like something important just happened or something like that. Anyways what I wanted to say was I think its odd how Sara is in the exact same spot Catherine was in during Weeping Willows. In that episode Gil was upset with Catherine and you could see it in his face. Something in Gil's face looked like he was bothered. Anyways this is just speculation but I think something happens before that scene that makes Gil upset or something and maybe its about Sara. Oh and about Sara all I have to say is at least she looks happy for a change.

All that is just my opinion. Like my new word - spoilerized. But really it is good to see Sara looks happy.

Yay love the caps. Thanks a lot Hottie. Some things just never change no matter what TPTB plan to do. Hehe. :D

Ok about the person lying nacked on the bed...no I don't think it's Gil. I mean it's really dark and it's hard to tell who it really is, but looking at that body, I just don't think it's Gil. Hottie's right, it could be the man who drugged Cath, or it could be Cath since the spoilers said she'd wake up in a hotel room.
Man, I need to stop thinking about all this spoilerish stuff. :lol:

~Don't forget to vote for your favorite new thread name yay!~

Just watched the video again, i love it!

I dont think its Gil or Cath on the bed, it could be Sam Braun though cos i thought he was meant to die. And is that Catherine opening the curtains afterwards. I still think Gil will be there for her and will be quite involved because if they were working the case together at the beginning then surely hed see it through, plus i think he'd learn from the mistake in Weeping Willows when he had a go at her for going out. Maybe the guy on the bed is Adam Novak, cos i was listening to the commentary on weeping willows and they said theyd like to have Margs husband back :) well its probably not him,but it would be cool if it was :)

^ Yeah it's a really great video, isn't it? ;)

CSIangel[/b]]I agree. It could be neither Cath nor Gil. Maybe it's just a dead body found in a crime scene. LOL. I don't think that's Sam, though. Because it doesn't look like a person his age at all. Besides, Sam is supposed to be in Catherine's arms, dying, not in a bed. LOL.

Again, I need to stop thinking about it. :lol:

It is such a great vid, i have that song stuck in my head now :lol: ugh cant belive i have to wait for ages to see season 7 :(

Erica [/b]]Oh my god, Sam Braun dies in Cath's arms?! that will be so sad, poor Cath. I hope Gil is there to comfort her. Yeah after watching it again, i dont think its Sam, he does look too young for it to be him. I cant belive Sam hits Cath, thats where you need Gil to walk in and hit Sam back, that would be funny, cant imagine Gil hitting anyone :lol: hes too nice :)

OMG OMG OMGGGG! I almost screamed I loved the vid so much! But anyways about the guy in the bed and stuff no I really don't think it's Gil but I know that it has to be Cath opening the curtians because she's the one in the shower and it's the same seedy hotel decor. And the first time we see her after the crash scene she's wearing the same dress and her hairs wet. I think it was Nick in the bed! Also why the hell is Cath prosessing the accident scene when Linds was with her? I can't believe Sam slapped Catherine...that's just rude. Along with other stuff I can't believe that he has some hot young girl on his arm when he's supposedly dating Lily...wait maybe that's why he slapped Catherine. Cause they broke up and she got angry at him either hat or he had something to do with the car accident. Anyways, I can't believe they demolished the Rampart at the end! That's like horrible and not right. And with the Ka show stuff I think when they have a person in a forensics suit do the wire thing it's Cath cause the hair is pulled back and is in a bun. Also it's strawberry blonde. hehehe. Anyways. There were alot of spoilers in this and that's bad and good. Good because we want to know them, bad because we want to know them. But incase you haven't noticed I reallly liked this and I'm about ready to go beg CBS just to give us the tapes for the premier now! :D I can't wait. And I'm gonna get OT for a sec but the stupid homecoming games that night! Dang it...oh wellz I'll figure it out by then if not they do have portable TVs. :) So this was really long and you probably didn't need to know all of that if you watched it. Oh well...

I quite enjoyed this promo. Aside from a couple of things that I won't mention :-/ Back on topic, I may be a gigantic optimist, but this video made me think that someone over there is shaping up. Eh, probably not, but a girl can dream. I figure, as long as Gil & Cath get to work together in some capacity, it can't be that bad. Cath&Nick dancing = hoTTness!! And knee sex!! YAY!! And Gil/Cath walking down a wide hallway closer than close & bumping each other's shoulders. How can anyone deny the sizzling chemistry!? *cough*TMTB*cough*

Besides the spoilers ... OMG, I watched Inside the Box tonight!! Awwwwwwww!! Now THAT'S what a season finale is supposed to be, ladies & gentlemen :D Even my dad, who's absolutely NOT a shipper said, and I quote "I thought they were gonna say 'I Love You'" <3 <3 Got Murder? was on as well. "we're up a tree & you're quoting Poe." Cute, cute moment there! :)

That's it, isn't it? My own father and father-in-law are persuaded they're married, or at least have bee together for a long time. When they watched Lady Heather's Box, they both thought Gil was outside Catherine's house in the final scene, and were saying, "What's the matter with him? Why doesn't he just go in to see her?" Funny thing is, I was so surprised by their reaction, I didn't get to tell them that the house was Lady Heather's! :lol:

Hey gals, another Season 7 ad from CBS. S7 ad SPOILERS! :lol: Well the clip of the CSIs dancing is from Season 5 Grave Danger ( CSIs dancing ).. but all the others are from Season 7. :D And if you're looking for the Grave Danger dancing clip, BTA has it, lol.

littlesara1 said:
Besides the spoilers ... OMG, I watched Inside the Box tonight!! Awwwwwwww!! Now THAT'S what a season finale is supposed to be, ladies & gentlemen :D Even my dad, who's absolutely NOT a shipper said, and I quote "I thought they were gonna say 'I Love You'" <3 <3 Got Murder? was on as well. "we're up a tree & you're quoting Poe." Cute, cute moment there! :)
I totally agree! :) I think could watch that episode ten times in a row and my stomach wouldn't turn, lol! And in ITB we have the beardless, vulnerable Gil that we all love. :)

Forget the shirt! They'd rather shower! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back