Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

LMFAO! Ldizzle you're funny! :lol: I can't wait till squishy reads that.

If you notice, Cath was the only one that seems to be interested to see if Gil was OK.
Ah true kaylyne, the Sheriff was there with them for a while but nobody ask Gil if he was ok except for Cath.

Notice Gil's smile was quite fake. (because his heart was breaking, right?)
Yeah jealous much Gil? And while Cath was talking on the phone his brows were moving as if he's eavesdropping on the conversation. If he's a mere co-worker he wouldn't do that..

Wow kaylyne I rarely listen to the commentaries. Thanks for that.

Yeah, he looked way too interested and that sure wasn’t an I'm not interested in your love life kind of congratulations :lol:

ok, bad to the bone. cath is the only one who touches him like that and gets away with it. ever. even up thru s6. *cough*

pledging mr. johnson...omg! they found that chemistry by ep4 and it was hot. no doubt about anything there. and this followed by eps with eddie's referring to them as a couple, greg telling cath he thought they were tight, many many looks and touches and her saving his life.

Hottie...I would love to be a CSI writer :D I think I'd make you girls very very happy. :lol: And love your banner. I might snag it later ;)

PMJ, hahahah. I've never noticed the hand holding although I have noticed the lip licking. :devil: I just thought you'd all noticed before.

Bad to the Bone...Wow. Love that episode. I think that's one of the only times anyone's touched Gil (the only other times being by Catherine). I mean...on his neck too...followed by a hickey comment. :p :lol: Cath just gives us a lot to work with. One of the reasons I love her so much.

oh he licks a lot when cath's at certain angles.

now goober, your comment. i didn't see them in the bushes. they were at her house,in the bathroom. she forgot to close the window.

And notice that he didn't shoo Catherine's hand away until she mentioned the "hickey". He even moved his head a bit so she could get a good look.

^ ROFLMAO! That reminded me of a line a lot of people use in their fics..."tilts her head to grand him more access to her neck" mwahahahahahaha. I also love the scene where they were searching that guy's house, it was so intense and the music was just great. Megan Fellows who played the sister was a plus. I loved her in "Anne of Green Gables". :)

It also reminds me of fics that use the phrase "cocks his head to side" lol! I just love the jealous Grissom in the episode.. and the raised eyebrows was just oh-so-sexy.
Yeah Gravy you're good so give us some steamy scenarios quick.

So love Jealous Grissom! :D, letting his real feelings come out for a few seconds ;)

Steamy scenarios? :p Sorry. I have some planned, but haven't written them down. But I will take that into consideration.

I really want to watch this episode again. I haven't seen it in a while. :p

^ Oh watch it then! I'm sure the hickey scene is going to give you some really great ideas. Oh I also love the scene where Gath and Gil visited the sister and suspected Martin could be the kid of the dead woman.

grillow, I haven't forgotten about the fic yet. :p

OMG Yesterday I saw "Inside the box", man that one is sweet! She hugged him! You know when your're in a operationsuit (that paper jacket) you may not wear underwear. And did you notice that Cath was looking down when he walked away... She definately looked at his butt!

And "Nestling dolls" was on last week. OMG that one is soooo funny. They are like flirting all the time. I love it! :D

^ Yes, I believe all of us PureJoy fans noticed Catherine was staring at Gil's butt under the hospital gown. :lol: Inside the Box is most definitely one of our favorite episodes. They actually had Billy's butt in that scene but decided to edit it out. What a shame.

Hehe see that smirk on her face? Must be a really great view. :D

normal3x23500yh8.jpg

Nesting Dolls...not my favorite episode. LOL. I don't like it when they create ridiculous conflicts between the girls.

Lynny the reason why I don't like the name Grillows is...it's meaningless except it's combined by the names Grissom and Willows. It doesn't sound good, either. PureJoy, though, has a real meaning which is related to the names Catherine and Gil and it both seems and sounds so much better than Grillows. But that's just me. *shrugs*

^there's nothing wrong with either of them but think about it purejoy. isn't that what cath creates in gil and he creates in her and they create in us? lol

as for bad to the bone. love the GC in it hate the COC. i also don't really like anything else of the ep cept the funny comments and the bates motel reference...*sigh* that's a good movie.

^ Haha I can't believe I forgot about the Bates motel reference. I love Psycho, but only the original version. I only watched the remake for Julianne Moore, my other favorite actress besides Marg. ;)

As for the ship name, I said it was just me. Call it whatever you like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back