Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

kay i just have to do this

25. He was around Lindsey long enough for her to tell him a joke. Let alone for her to know he was the bug guy

ren, tmtb have dismissed everything that works on this show in favor of something that does not work and alienates viewers. but hey whatever. the only way to stop gc is to never have them in the same scene ever again.

now, 26. because he confides in her

Oh Tracey! I wanna be in your location too! I'll be with ya next time! :lol:

I've seen outtakes of certain scenes, and have been amazed by the number of times they re-shoot a scene, making the actors do the same actions over and over again, in a slightly different way each time.
Well all the versions turned out GCliciously smutty though! ;) That's how powerful their chemistry is. I bet this version they showed was already the toned down version. Oh btw, for those who haven't seen the outtakes on Formalities yet, go to margalicious.com, its really fun to watch. ;)

Now where are the buttprints? --vote for the next thread title, just scroll down.. you may choose 5. :D

27. Because Cath confides in him.

coolcatz said:
ren, tmtb have dismissed everything that works on this show in favor of something that does not work and alienates viewers. but hey whatever. the only way to stop gc is to never have them in the same scene ever again.

Oh, they would l-l-o-o-o-v-v-e to do that, I am sure.
But, judging from the latest spoilers, it would seem that they're realising the level of disaffection that would provoke. I mean, in the first half of June, as I recall, CM and other CBS "medicine men" were hawking a show that we'd all continue to "love" with JF talking about what was in the works. Then lately, we started hearing about Catherine and the torture they'd be putting her through - but no mention of Grissom. And now, Grissom is supposed to be rushing to her side :rolleyes: I of course remain wholly skeptical. There is also that speech about Grissom being bored. But any - and all - of this could end up on the editing floor. Or be re-written out completely. Still, it does show that they're maybe, very reluctantly, realising that they can't just ignore the 60% of their fans... or ex-fans. Of course, whether it's a real peace offering or a bait that they'll withdraw at the last minute (won't put it past them), I really can't say.

Hottie_Cath said:
Oh btw, for those who haven't seen the outtakes on Formalities yet, go to margalicious.com, its really fun to watch. ;)

Oh yes, yes, yes!!! rebec, if you have never seen these, please do. As much as CSI: Ay! Ay! was entertaining, this is just HOT. Plus somewhere in there, there are such adorable Marg/Billy moments. *swoons* Catherine, have you seen them yet?

Anyway,
28. He gives her personal gifts and brings them to her personally. (fetal pig in No Humans Involved)

Sure, I have seen them yet, Ren ! I wouldn't missed that :) I've also read your S7 spoilers' analysis and I don't think their new changes in the script will end on the editing floor cuz they're coming after the first ones ; I think they realised that viewers couldn't be happy without some C/G moments (I know, I'm the optimistic and you're the skeptical) :D

Oh, and I know that great minds think alike but I'd already given your two last C/G reasons :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
Oh Tracey! I wanna be in your location too! I'll be with ya next time! :lol:

Oh btw, for those who haven't seen the outtakes on Formalities yet, go to margalicious.com, its really fun to watch. ;)

I'll be waiting ;) :lol:

The Formalities outtakes are just so brill, Marg and Billy's frienship comes shining through I think

CSI: Ay Ay...:lol: Had me clutching my stomach, laughing. I think I lost a couple of calories laughing.

I've been thinking about the whole scripted action thing, but I think it might be written in because it's supposed to be emphasized, you know? If you have like X and Y make eye contact, it might be a prolonged shot, sort of revolving camera-type-thing. That's how I see it in my mind, but it might end up on the cutting floor, right? :lol:

It better not end up on the cutting room floor! Eye contact was one of the things I missed most about the latter half of last season. Even when they did have scenes together, it was as if they weren't allowed to even glance at each other. And if there's one thing these two have, it's intenseness when they look at each other. Gimme that back!

I agree with all you wrote, WW ! I miss that too and I really don't understand why and how they could ignore this chemistry ; I mean, if we can see the chemistry between Gil and Cath, it's because it's exists between the two actors and that, I don't think that TMTB can destroy it .

29- Their chemistry (sorry, I couldn't help) :)

ren I've already seen the formalities outtakes, couldn't download it when I was using dial-up but it was the very first thing that I downloaded after I switched to broadband :lol: and I totally agree that was just plain hot! And the way billy and marg interacted! *swoons*

the only way to stop gc is to never have them in the same scene ever again.

I seriously hope they will not do that, but if they do they'll have to ban the phone calls too or else they may end up having scenes like those in jackpot and cross jurisdictions. :D Then there will be alot of scissor work to do to reduce the GC to the minimum.

And speaking of the intensities of their looks, please, those were just pure eye sex :devil: so here goes my other reason:

30. they love to have eye sex

32. they do footsies too!

And if I remember correctly,
33. they do have arm sex (almost all the time! :eek:)

34. They can't walk without bumping into each other. :)

rebec said:
I seriously hope they will not do that, but if they do they'll have to ban the phone calls too or else they may end up having scenes like those in jackpot and cross jurisdictions. :D Then there will be alot of scissor work to do to reduce the GC to the minimum.

Well, the marvel of Jackpot and Cross-Jurisdictions was that there was nothing they could cut (besides what they obviously already had). You see, that's the bind TMTB are in. Pull G & C apart and their chemistry still sizzles in the couple of seconds that they share. Put Gil Grissom in the odd-numbered episodes, and Catherine Willows in the even-numbered ones, with no phone contact allowed... or even the vaguest reference to each other... and they lose a sizeable portion of their fanbase. Poor MTB! How they must be losing sleep over the best way to NOT have the slightest hint of GC and still keep their jobs at CBS. Tsk! tsk! :lol:

ren you really have a way with words, that was so nicely put! :) No wonder CM has been lacking consistency in her recent interviews, it's all due to the lack of sleep :lol:

Putting GC in different episodes sans phone calls also means they can't have cases that include both bugs and blood spatter and they can't have cases that are interlinked right? So now they have no GC with the addition of more restrictions to the type of cases that authors can come up with. I'm afraid they may not just be losing the GC fans, but also those non-shipper viewers.

^ Haha rebec now you know that ren is the wise one. ;) I have to agree with you. I don't see how this show will go on without any C/G dynamic. Their interaction has been an important part to the show from day one, and people like it. I know for a fact that not only C/G shippers but non-shippers and even shippers who support other ships appreciate the dynamics between those two. Because Gil and Cath are so different from each other, viewers get to see one thing from two points of view and that's always been one of the things that keep this show refreshing and interesting. Because they are different, they complement each other and make great harmony. I'm afraid without the C/G dynamics, this show will just get more boring.

35. They complement each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back