Ghost Hunters

haha, yeah I can see it now, that look and then the "the screen's over there" line.

He was a former cop? that's interesting. Thanks for the article.

I know. That was exactly what I was thinking about too! Hahaha... I love this thread!!!!!

I know, I was really suprised at that. But I think that is really cool, and I was just Pic surfing and then I came across that article. Lucky me I guess.

Me too Speedmonkey2. I cannot wait for this new freaking episode to come on. This is the worst I have ever been while waiting for a new episode of GH to come on. But hopefully it will be worth waiting for. Who am I kidding? GH is always worth waiting for, especially when I see Steve :)

Oh heck yes! It could be the most stupidest episode ever but then you'd see steve and smile and be all 0_0 and "awwwww its steveo" teehee. He makes it worth watching.

I agree 100%. When there's Steve, I get all happy! Seriously though, I get excited and happy when I see GH but then Steve, he just makes it that much more exciting.

Whoo, the new eppy is almost here!

YAY! Only 2 hours and 15 minutes for me! i know exactly how you feel. I love steve he's just sooo....soo...I mean words can't even describe him!

I am watching repeats of GH right now. It is one where they went to some lighthouse and Jason went fishing. I started laughing so hard. But I'm dissapointed because Steve isn't on this one.... how sad.

OM Gosh, the episode last night was good, but there wasn't much in the way of Hauntings, nothing seemed to be happening, and the tension between Steve and Brian seemed to be back last night. The tension between Jay and Brian also seemed to be back, last night. I hope nothing happens to Brian again. It was great to see Jason's hometown, and wow, that Museum was cool. I wish that shadow wouldn't have been one of the show's crew memebers. It would have been cool to get some good evidence. And it really sucks that they lost most to all of the Audio evidence before they could save it. So sorry i'm probably spoiling this episodes, sorry. :( :( :rolleyes: :p
Next weeks episode looks pretty good, you don't see a lot of shows where Grant feels uncomfortable in a place, so when that comes up in a preview, you know it might actually be a good one. Ok, I'll be quiet now.

CSIFAN1985

Yeah, not much haunting but it was hilarious when Jason pulled steve and brian aside to yell at them about not wanting to come back early in the morning. But he was really only yelling at Brian, and Brian got all mad about it and I was just like "yeah he's not yellin at steve cuz, he's the hot one!" lol. BUt I do like BRian, I do. I just hope he's not going back to his old ways.

And how cute was it when Steve went up to the owner of the house and asked to use her mouse. So cute.

Omg! That was such a cute/funny episode. Not really so much about the haunting thing but just the people on it. Steve was hilarious when Grant used that horn thing, his face was priceless. And I would be seriously ticked if Kristen had lost all the audio and I was there. Then Jason got seriously pissed at Brian and Steve, but not so much Steve. Brian was right, Jason was only looking at him and not Steve.

OH MY GOD! I forgot about the horn thing, i had my head turned when it first happend and i'm so happy they showed it again. His face was so cute. I still can't get the whole "Can we borrow your mouse" thing out of my head. He just looked so sweet and innocent.

I know! I just wanna take his cheeks and pinch them. Of course then he'd probably get mad at me for doing so, but hey i can live with that.

Next Episode (April 19): The Grey Lady Haunting (Indiana) Jason and Grant investigate a haunted library for the spirit of the 'Grey Lady'.

That sounds interesting! I think I might have seen another ghost show on the Travel Channel with something about a library and some lady. I wonder if it's the same thing...

Speedmonkey2- Do you watch any other ghost shows other than GH?

Back