Ghost Hunters

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by WolfeSanders, Mar 23, 2006.

1. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Um....does ghost busters count? lol. No, I've seen mythbusters twice but I thought it was retarted so I changed the channel.

Yay only 3 in a half days until new eppy and some steveo action. Yay!

2. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I'm so excited and anxious for the new episode of GH. BUT, I am going to an opera on Wednesday night, as part of my chorus class at school, so I won't be home until past midnight. And that would mean that I would miss GH, but I think I may ask my mom to record it for me.

Steveo! I love that name. It sounds so cute.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

OM Gosh I forgot about the Horn thing. That was so funny, Steve's face was Priceless. And Jason was only looking at Brian when he was chewing them out, so basically he was yelling at Brian. Now Brian is not at the top of my list of favorite guys in TAPS, but Steve was the one who had the problem with leaving the equipment over night and not Brian, so Jason had no right to yell at him.

CSIFAN1985

4. speedmonkey2

Well if you really think about it. Neither of them really sad anything wrong all they said was "Why?" basically and I think just because it was Jason's home town he over reacted. But I dunno that's just my opinion.

Awww so sorry that you'll miss it WolfeSanders. I hope your mom records it for you. I know what its like to miss a show for choir I had to miss Miami (vegnance) fo one last year and then I got s3 and I was like "Well no big deal that I missed this then." lol. But if you do miss it i'll give you FULL details of steveo when you return.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

So there's an new episode of Ghost Hunters tomorrow night. From the latest clip on Sci-fi.com, it looks as if things may get a little uncomfortable for Grant. I saw the preview they had after the show last week, and it looked good, but after seeing this clip, you kind of understand why Grant was uncomfortable in the house/library-not sure what case they were highlighting in the previews. Anyway, tomorrow episode looks good, I just wish I didn't have to miss Lost. Oh well, I have the whole summer to catch up on Lost. I missed the first 2 episodes anyway. So I am still somewhat LOST :rolleyes: anyway. You can't always get what you want.

Hey, just one quick question, has anyone seen Dustin on any of the episodes so far? I know Tango has been with them, but I haven't seen Dustin. :( :( :confused:

CSIFAN1985

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, so the episode last night was so much better than the episode last week. Wow, Grant got attacked, that was so weird, but I suppose that happens every once in a while. As I was sitting there watching the episode, I thought it was very interesting that Grant got very uncomfortable in that room. We havn't really seen that many cases where any one of the TAPS members has gotten that way. I'll have to watch it again, but it seemed that Grant got so uncomfortable in that room that he started to freak out. I don't know it could just be me, but I agreed with Jason when he told Grant to leave. It was just weird that Grant got attacked, but yet they didn't get any other evidence, except for the personal experiences. Then in the Library, I had a feeling I knew how that case would go, and I was right. Although again they brought up the deal with Brian, he got all pissed off about it. But yet Jay and Grant are watching him on the camera, and saying that he has to do all this to get respect back from the TAPS members, and so on. I love this show, but I can't wait until they just leave Brian alone about what happend last year. But that's just me. Anyway, another great episode, next weeks episode also looks good.

CSIFAN1985

7. sexycsi

sexycsi Hit and Run

i love ghost hunters i've been watching it since the start of it! this show is awesome i watch it as much as i watch csi. (thats alot). i love ghost hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. speedmonkey2

I wasn't really paying to much attention to it last night, for the fact that i had homework up the butt, but i did love the part where brian and steve were in the library and steve was like "Can you make some noise." and brian kicked something, that was funny and then steve was like "the only book i read from cover to cover is a parapsyhcology book." and then he was like 'That's why they create movies so it takes the angst out of reading." i love steve

9. WolfeSanders

I am so sad now. I missed it, and my mom forgot to record it. Do you think they will replay it next week?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yeah, they'll replay it before the new one next week. Don't worry, if you want to double check, just head out to yahoo or msn and check out you TV listings for next wed, and that should tell you for sure. But I am pretty sure that it will be repeated next week.

CSIFAN1985

11. WolfeSanders

Okay. Thank you CSIWATCHER for the tip to go check it out. I can't wait to see another episode.

12. speedmonkey2

I know me either, i'm like hurry up wednesday!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I used to be a mod over at their forum. Jason and Grant are really nice people, but i have certain issues i wont get into about them and the show so i dont watch it any more.

14. speedmonkey2

Haha, Oh man last night was so hilarious with Steve (dang everytime I go to typed steve i type speed first and have to go back and fix it lol) and Brian where Brian was like "Yeah, your mom's as big as the stadium." I was like "Ohhhh steve's gonna kick your butt." But he didn't.

I didn't really pay much attention to the show last night I was busy so I just had it on in the background.

15. WolfeSanders

I am such a freaking idiot sometimes. Okay, I really wanted to see last week's episode again and where I live it repeated at 8 pm. But I was stupid and forgot about it so I watched the last 15 minutes of it.

But the new one was hilarious. Like the signs down in the basement with the Moose and Grizzly Bear.

"Moose crossing? Guess your girlfriend can't come in here"
    -Steve to Brian

"Grizzly bear crossing? Guess your mom can't come in either"
    -Steve to Brian