Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Thanks for the pictures. Did anyone else notice the ring on Calleigh's left hand? What are your thoughts on that?

The ring? Probably just a piece of jewlery she wears on when she's off duty. She had a ring on in SYG too and she's off duty there also. She probably doesn't wear rings on the job because it would be hard to get gloves on and off with rings on.
IMO she's off duty and has changed clothes when we see her in that picture.

^ I noticed! It also looks like (if the assumptions about being at the Detention Centre are correct) she's bringing Eric something in a brown paper bag. Perhaps clothing/food/personal items? Depending on if he's getting out at that point.

hiphugger17 said:
I love Calleigh's clothes in the two pictures she is with Eric. She actually has jeans and looks so relaxed. You can see it's different from the clothes she has before. Eric's clothes are also nice. They both look really good and relaxed :).

Agreed. They both have, dare I say it, normal clothes on! :eek: Well, as normal as it can get for Miami and still being more stylish than anything I'll ever own. :lol:

Love Calleigh in jeans, she rocks them.

Yes! it is about time their clothes were like us normal human beings!! :lol: Especially his!! His shirt is actually something I can I say I would by for a guy :lol:

Cal does look really relaxed however, could they please put her in something OTHER than black? :lol: Red is nice. She looks great in green...when was the last time we saw her in that color? At this point, anything other than the color that 1) makes her look like she is going to pass out b/c it is Miami...well California but still, it is hot there!! and 2) like she is NOT going to a funeral!! The woman is pale why dress her in a color that is going to make her look more so??? They should take some of the colors from Eric's shirts and put them on her!! :lol:

Yes! it is about time their clothes were like us normal human beings!! :lol: Especially his!! His shirt is actually something I can I say I would by for a guy :lol:

Cal does look really relaxed however, could they please put her in something OTHER than black? :lol: Red is nice. She looks great in green...when was the last time we saw her in that color? At this point, anything other than the color that 1) makes her look like she is going to pass out b/c it is Miami...well California but still, it is hot there!! and 2) like she is NOT going to a funeral!! The woman is pale why dress her in a color that is going to make her look more so??? They should take some of the colors from Eric's shirts and put them on her!! :lol:

Delkolover you just read my thoughts! like seriouslly, the first time i saw the picture i was like "why she's all in black?" she's not going to a funeral, she's going to see eric. hahahha and i think green is def a good color for her, is a good combination with her eyes. and eric well he's decent and :drool: hahhahaha Pleaase give Calleigh more colors. lol

Delkolover you just read my thoughts! like seriouslly, the first time i saw the picture i was like "why she's all in black?" she's not going to a funeral, she's going to see eric. hahahha and i think green is def a good color for her, is a good combination with her eyes. and eric well he's decent and :drool: hahhahaha Pleaase give Calleigh more colors. lol

I was thinking about exactly the same thing, why they always put her in black. I really don't get it. It's weird.:confused:
Maybe now when she looks more relaxed and happy they will give her more colours. She's a women, so like all of us I'm sure she has clothes in many different colours not only black.:)

Thanks for the promo pictures.

They do put her in black a lot of times but we've seen her several times in various colors :p

I agree with you guys Calleigh needs some colour, I liked her clothes in 'Throwing heat ' She had a turquoise shirt and a black top over it that was nice although it had black in it. In an other episode she had a pink jumper and a white shirt on that looked nice on her. Green is a good for her. And even if they put black on her with a colored shirt it would look better, it's just that everybody in Miami is so colourfull specially Eric.

Can't wait for 7.16 ! 9 days to go! 2 until the promo!!

Those pictures from Sink or Swim are so cute! Calleigh looks so happy! But here's MY question, they look so relaxed...Is this BEFORE or AFTER Eric is arrested by INS?

And...They are HIPHUGGING!! Woo-hoo! Go hiphuggers!

Last edited:

Those pictures from Sink or Swim are so cute! Calleigh looks so happy! But here's MY question, they look so relaxed...Is this BEFORE or AFTER Eric is arrested by INS?

I think it's after. Maybe Calleigh goes to pick Eric up from the dettention center once he is released! I'm hoping we get a kiss after or before the hiphug!! Can't wait until this episode! :drool: I can't stop looking at the picture I've always got the photo opened on my computer and every few minutes I just stare at it for a while .. ! :)

Im so excited for 716!!!! i cant stop smiling.

I love the way Calleigh's dressed she looks so nice :) Eric kinda looks the same to me tho (he still looks :drool:). Im so hoping we get a kiss, im dying here!! Calleigh looks so happy, shes so sweet ;)

Another week to go :(

In the one picture from 7.16 where they are "hiphugging", it looks like Eric is going to kiss Calleigh. :drool: He has his hands on her shoulders and he is leaning! Oh, I hope so! I can't wait another full week! AAAAHHHHHH :eek:

Calleigh: Eric, I am so confused. What do you want? You're going to have to tell me because until I actually here you say the words, I don't even know if you believe it yourself.

Though I'd really want to see her in other colour then black I have to admit she looks great at this picture. She's so relaxed and happy. And her outfit makes her look so fresh and girly. And that's wonderful.:thumbsup:
I love it, cause she always looks so serious and professional, even her cloths. I understand that she wants to look like that at work. Then it's great we can see her so different finally.:)

Calleigh/Emily does look good in black, but no one wears the same color every day!! Except like...goths, but I really don't think Calleigh is a goth.

I think they kinda did that with Ryan too. There was one episode with a court room scene where he looked really cute in a suit, but they've taken that waaayyy overboard.

We still have over a week for this new episode! AUGH!

But hey, hopefully it will be worth it.

Did you ever notice that the wardrobe people over at CSI Miami often put character in signature clothing? Eric with his patterned shirts, Ryan usually wears a suit (he wears gray and purple a lot), Calleigh in black with usually a solid color jewel-tone shirt (blue, red), Natalia usually wears bright colors (orange, yellow, etc)

Pics from 718 "Flight Risk"

97831_D0303b.jpg
97831_D0797B.jpg

97831_D0492b.jpg
97831_D0790B.jpg

97831_D0537b.jpg
97831_D0015b.jpg

97831_D0253b.jpg
97831_D0332b.jpg

Back