Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Christine_ME said:
speed_cochrane OT I was wondering...

Sent you an e-mail about that. ;)

^ I haven't seen anything on Shane's site in a while so he must be having Real Life at the moment. :shifty:

But thanks to those who have provided the pictures lately. :D

7x01

Last edited:

Thank you so much Alex for the pics.

Are you sure they're all from "7x04 - Raging Cannibal"? I'm asking this 'cause the first 3 pics & the last one look like the ones from "Resurrection", loo at Yelina's & Horatio's outfits:lol:

Anyway the man w/ blood on his shirt in the pic w/ H & Frank looks interesting :lol:, can't wait to watch that episode.

They are from Ressurection cause it says 701.

Actually the previous post was edited;) At first it said "7x04 - Raging Cannibal"
Now I'm pretty sure that only the pic w/ H, Tripp & the man w/ blood on is shirt comes from that episode;)

Yay! Awesome pics AliGtr! Thanks. I love the shots of Ryan when he's telling Eric and Calleigh why he released the body. That episode was acted out really well by the whole team... I really wish we got to see more of an H/C reaction though.. Of course, that could just be my inner 'DuCaine' talking... teehee

P.S. To anyone who is interested in doing an RP, I posted an idea for DuCaine on RPGs: Auditions and Suggestions. :hugegrin:

Here is the link to caps from this weeks episode. Has anyone heard from Liten? I don't see any season 7 caps on Random Scribblings yet.

Thanks for the pics, CSI_Kat. There are some really good caps in this episode that someone could have fun with as a caption game... lol

^^ I think it's really sweet too, I just don't want him to be with her. I would like for him to be with Yelina. It is really nice though. I like the comforting H. He's all nice despite her and her weirdness.

EWWWW... EW....EW... Ew.... Horatio has Julia cooties!!! Where's the disinfectant!! NOOOOOOO!!!!

Ok, I'm composed now... :guffaw:

It's sweet but if they keep him with her, I'm boycotting!!! Yelina and H all the way!!!

Thank you for the pictures! Thank God Eric is giving up the horrible floral pimp shirts...:guffaw:

Thanks for the pics. Horatio's face looks funny in the first pic. And poor Eric, things aren't looking so good for him...

Back