Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

woo! Looks like excitement! Why can't they put RFNV under concrete slabs though? AUGHUHUGHGUH! I'm seriously angry.

Why can't they show us anyone but Horatio and Eric in the promo pics? Even in the promo pics Natalia and Ryan are left out! Well I don't remember Cal being in many either... oh well, looks bad for poor Eric.

Thanks for the pics KAT.
Bum deal for Eric - sucks to be him.

Why can't they put RFNV under concrete slabs though? AUGHUHUGHGUH! I'm seriously angry.
DITTO - DITTO - DITTO.

Yeah sucks to be Eric Delko. Are they like trying to do to him what they did to H, like pile all sort of crap on him, I mean litterally this time. :lol:

How much more can poor Eric take?

Yeah sucks to be Eric Delko. Are they like trying to do to him what they did to H, like pile all sort of crap on him, I mean litterally this time. :lol:

How much more can poor Eric take?
Maybe they want make him second H? :lol: I want Ryan be next Horatio! :rolleyes:

Are they like trying to do to him what they did to H, like pile all sort of crap on him, I mean litterally this time. :lol:
:guffaw:
*composes self*
I think this is exactly what their intentions are. Look out Miami! :eek:

I think the reason for all the floral and colorful shirts is the same reason people who move/visit Hawaii all try to wear flowery stuff-trying to feel Tropical??? love the pics thanks all for posting them....

Thank you so much for the pics Kat, can't wait to watch the episode.

Wow I thought Eric was gonna wear a shirt w/ some puppy dogs on it:rolleyes: in this episode.

Wow I thought Eric was gonna wear a shirt w/ some puppy dogs on it:rolleyes: in this episode.

well he did have one with butterflies on it... close second... I think the change is sorta odd... I liked the more professional looking slacks/shirts he was wearing... yup, I have a feeling Ryan will be the next H - Eric has too many things on his shoulders and really - has he fully recovered from his gun shot wound? I don't think so...

well he did have one with butterflies on it... close second... I think the change is sorta odd... I liked the more professional looking slacks/shirts he was wearing... yup, I have a feeling Ryan will be the next H - Eric has too many things on his shoulders and really - has he fully recovered from his gun shot wound? I don't think so...

I agree with you. I think Eric's gonna be one of the character who becomes darker this season (in addition to Horatio of course). Eric's had so much happen to him that he's got a lot of reasons to snap.

Thanks for the link to the Raging Cannibal caps, Kat. :)

Poor poor baby, that must hurt alot. Did you guys read the article on it. It says that he tells Calleigh to get the witness out while he's in danger.

Well, his outfit looks like its improved. :lol: striped shirt and the suit jacket's back. Yay! :lol: No more butterfly shirts for you, Eric, please! :lol:

After seeing all of the floral shirts, it makes me want to go to Hawaii or at least where it's 80 degree not 50 degree. I'm sure none of us would mind if he gone shirtless if they dont have anything else than flowerly shirts. at least he's back wearing solids.

thanks for the pics.

Back