Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Who is that in that first pic with Calleigh? Is that Tara?

^^ Had to put the rest of them as links as we only allow 6 thumbnails at a time, however, unfortunately the images in the links became a lot smaller. I'm going to try and fix that right now.

Well, I can help with one. I saved the big version of the Lucy Lawless one in my favorites cause I was gonna print it out for my Dad.

Lucy

some of the images are just thumbnails when you click on them...

but thanks for posting!!! I swear this season is awesome so far!!

Ok Ladies & gentlemen here we go w/ lots fo promo pics from

7x07 .- "Cheating Death"

And form
7x08 - "Gone Baby Gone"

Ops someone alredy posted them :p

I fixed the links above in the original post, apologies about that. ;) They should be the correct sizes.

Thanks so much for the pictures, Alex and flHunter.

Aww H holding a baby. :adore: That is probably one of my favourite pictures right there. That episode seems really promising.

thanks so much for fixing them... yup, I do agree - H with the baby major AWWWW factor there... the one with him down with his gun... H at his best... YUP, I'm ALL there!!

The Redhead Rocks...

Aww H holding a baby. :adore: That is probably one of my favourite pictures right there. That episode seems really promising.
H holding a baby, probably, is one of the cutest thing I've ever seen. It's always nice to see him in a situation like this. I missed the old time and thank god it lookes like he's gonna hold a kid, again, after more than 3 years:eek: :adore:

I'd also like to add that we have Calleigh Duquesne smiling :D. I had already began wondering whether Calleigh was able to smile again:lol:

You're welcome, I also missed a pic:lol::p

i just about cried when I saw the pic of H holding that baby! awwwwwwww.... too cute!

I love pics of H, Ryan and Eric holding kids. So cute. Now if only we could have an ep where we see Frank holding a kid (or have we and I've just forgotten? lol). I want to see Calleigh holding a baby too for some reason... and Jake... and Valera... and Natalia... and even Rick. :lol:

Cheating death pic looks like Natalia to me. Totally loving the Horatio saving a baby scene-wonder if he runs over to Julia's and asks for some baby pics of his baby boy...Anyway, it's been awhile since a child/baby kidnapping mixed with a murder...should be awesome and thanks for posting the great pics...

^^^Ya, I think it's been a while since we've seen a baby on the show, involved in a real way. I'm hoping that the scene with H and the baby is as cute as it looks like it's going to be. :)

Thanks for the pics. H and the baby is just so awww...... so sweet. So H is getting in touch with his softer side now huh?

First kissing Julia on the head then now with the baby. I wonder what tptb are getting at. I like a softer H, enough of the tough guy who whips out his gun and kills all the bad guys all the time.

It's a nice change for H. And did anyone notice? We've not seen H take off his jacket since season 3 I think. :eek: So it's nice to know after such a long time he's taking off his jacket to wrap a baby in it. So sweet. :)

On another note, guys holding babies is just hot!!! It doens't matter if it's H or Ryan or Eric. Just hot! Frank.... I'm not so sure :lol:

well, I wouldn't dive into the realm of it being hot persay - definitely sweet and definitely much needed at this state... it certainly brings back the much softer compassionate side of Horatio that made me love this character to death... and we all have been missing. I miss the man who would sit for hours in a hospital room with a complete stranger in a coma, or the one who would shed his jacket for a teen who's just seen her family murdered, and now this sweet scene with the baby coming up... this is every good woman's dream guy - the one who can stand tall and tough, but who has the ability to show his tender side and not be afraid of it.

In the picture with H holding the baby in his jacket, is he covered in some kind of white dust???? :eek: I can't really tell if he's walking through fog or if he's covered in some white stuff. I hope he actually is covered in something cause that would mean he can actually get dirty. :)

The episode with the baby is one that I'm really looking forward to cause it's a pretty normal situation and not so over the top as we've seen somethimes with gangs and mobs. Seeing H soft side is always good.

Calleigh looks really beautiful in these pictures and I really like the shirt she has underneath the black jacket. Natalia's shirt.... not so much.

Back