Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

The episodes have color schemes? :lol: How come I never noticed that before?
Well they usually have a colour scheme in every episode.
For example in s6 finale they used two colours:
-purple for Calleigh, Ryan, the bad guy who got killed, the ME who got killed & the model Delko used to find the bullets:lol:
-red for Natalia, Eric, Frank's tie and the ME (the ugly one:wtf:)
They usually use two colour for every episode.
So from what I've understood in this episode it should be green & yellow;), but I'm not sure.

God I've watched this show for a long time and I never noticed that till y'all said it. :lol: and I have to agree with that.

The episodes have color schemes? :lol: How come I never noticed that before?
Well they usually have a colour scheme in every episode.
For example in s6 finale they used two colours:
-purple for Calleigh, Ryan, the bad guy who got killed, the ME who got killed & the model Delko used to find the bullets:lol:
-red for Natalia, Eric, Frank's tie and the ME (the ugly one:wtf:)
They usually use two colour for every episode.
So from what I've understood in this episode it should be green & yellow;), but I'm not sure.

God I've watched this show for a long time and I never noticed that till y'all said it. :lol: and I have to agree with that.
:lol: I know it's odd. They used this method for most episodes of CSI:Miami especially since s4:p

wow, i haven't noticed the color scheme either, I thought it is random which color most of the cast wears, but i think it's kind of a weird idea to do this, but if they're okay with that...:p

the promo pics are gorgeous, i cant wait to see the new season it's too many days til the lack of CSI:Miami is cured:scream:

Can someone make a DuCaine signature thing.. I found some pictures...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3060/...7a7f3c44_o.jpg (Horatio)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23705543@N08/2499391151/ (Horatio)
http://img.youtube.com/vi/mIcpQ7cNxPQ/default.jpg (Horatio)
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7...leigh014qp.jpg (Calleigh)
http://emilyprocteronline.com/galler...bum=315&pos=12 (Calleigh, you may have to scroll down the page with this one...)
http://www.poptower.com/images/db/15...ly-procter.jpg (Calleigh)

I think you have to copy and paste them into the web brower. Thanks!!

Christine_ME - I saw your request over in the banner thread but I thought MacsLvlyAngl had taken care of it. I will try to come up with something for you.

Promo pics for 7x5

Thanks neoalonso & Kat for the pics:thumbsup:

Although I don't like Julia I think that pic w/ H kissing her head is amazing :adore:
I do think it will be a very emotional scene &, honestly, I can't wait to watch it;)

Wow, I don't like Julia but that actually looks like a good scene. Hopefully that episode will be the end of the nonstop H drama. I want a little H drama here and there, but not taking up the whole show. :(

That pink dress looks odd on Megan. :lol: Its like twice her age or something. :lol:

That pink dress looks odd on Megan. :lol: Its like twice her age or something. :lol:
:guffaw:That dress is disgusting on her.
don't you think it's similar to this one? except for the sleeves.

Plus I can't imagine her going on crime scene dress like this:rolleyes:

When I saw it the first thing I thought was that she looked like a little girl playing dress-up.

:lol: That's exactly what it looks like! Me thinks she raided her mother's closet or something. :lol:

don't you think it's similar to this one? except for the sleeves.

ROTFLMAO! It does look similar. :lol: Is she gonna be sporting the beehive hairdo next? :lol:

I know there's an old saying that's appropriate in this case, but I can't remember it. :lol: You can take a caveman (or a wildman like in "Walk Like A Man") and shave his beard, cut his hair and put him in a nice business suit, but that doesn't make him any less a caveman. :lol: They're taking this young girl and dressing her up like an older woman to make her appear to look older, but it doesn't work. She still looks like a kid to me. :lol: Perhaps if they fixed her hair up on her head or something it would have made her look older... kind of like Christina Applegate's character did in "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead". I mean, she passed herself off as around 25 or so when she was really supposed to be 17. Hehe. And it was more believable too. She didn't stop at the business attire.

Last edited:

ROTFLMAO! It does look similar. :lol: Is she gonna be sporting the beehive hairdo next? :lol:

I know there's an old saying that's appropriate in this case, but I can't remember it. :lol: You can take a caveman (or a wildman like in "Walk Like A Man") and shave his beard, cut his hair and put him in a nice business suit, but that doesn't make him any less a caveman. :lol: They're taking this young girl and dressing her up like an older woman to make her appear to look older, but it doesn't work. She still looks like a kid to me. :lol: Perhaps if they fixed her hair up on her head or something it would have made her look older... kind of like Christina Applegate's character did in "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead". I mean, she passed herself off as around 25 or so when she was really supposed to be 17. Hehe. And it was more believable too. She didn't stop at the business attire.
I think that their intention is just to make Tara look like Alexx, to replace her in every single detail.
Alexx used to wear suits while on a crime scene...plus she's black like Alexx.
It really looks like they want to replace our Alexx in every single detail.
IMO, this isn't the best choice, but, still, I'll wait for her debut.
As for Tara, I think that she's young & she has to remaing young. She doesn't have to appear older than she's 'cause it would be too forced as you can see from the pics:lol:
I think the best was to portray Tara is the one used in her first episode...I'm sure that one is the real Tara:p

Am I the only one who likes Horatio kissing Julia? I think it's sweet.:rolleyes:

Back