George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Stokes4Me, Nick looked his usual hotter self last night. And oh the leather :drool:

Now we got a glimpse of the desk again last night. I did see a mug on the desk but it looked like it had a star on it. Could it be a Texas mug??

2. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

He did, didn't he Jacquie? I only got a glimpse of about 30 secs. this morning but DANG! was he hot?

And yeah, the desk - hadn't it been moved ? Not that it matters much though :lol:. It could well be a Texas mug there Jacquie! Good catch!

And guess what I just remembered? Our fave Texan will celebrate in style this upcoming Sunday! That's one gorgeous BirthdayBoy right there!:drool: It is almost criminal to reach the mature age of 42 and look soooooo dreamy! :adore:
    Anyway, if you could - what would you do for his birthday and what would you give him?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

No kidding, I'd like to be George Eads in my next life to look that good.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Well I been thinking about this on and off today. I would make George his favourite breakfast and serve it to him in bed :) and who knows where that may lead :devil: and the rest of the day I would let George do what he wants to. For dinner I would take him out for a nice steak dinner, but forget the steak sauce George. The places I go don't do steak sauces.

As for a gift, I think I would make a donation to George's favourite charity.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I would just do the donation. George has got enough material wealth to last several lifetimes.

However, I would kidnap him for the day, have him pack up all the clothes he'd never wear again and drive him to a shelter and have him drop them off.

6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I agree that its probably a Texas mug, though it wasn't very clear and I can't find a cap to back me up :(

Did anyone notice when Riley walks into the office theres a poster on the wall behind her that says 'Strong Women Own Guns'. Now that could be, and in fact probably is, Riley's contribution to the decor but the fact that it's hanging on Nick's office wall makes me laugh :lol:

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I caught a little bit of The Theory of Everything tonight on Spike and Grissom's office it does appear to be a window behind his desk. But he only had the blinds open towards the top so it made it look like a wall and not a window....does that make sense? (Sorry I brought this up in the discussion thread about how I thought they moved Nick's desk)

I may have to watch this episode again On Demand to try and catch the mug.

As for George's birthday.....cake (chocolate of course) maybe some karokae or however you spell it or a movie

8. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I capped a few mugshots :lol: but I'm not sure I am allowed to put them in here so they're over at The Ward. There is defo a star on it but I can't see a whole lot more than that - maybe someone else can?

Watching a few secs of this weeks eppy again I have to say George/Nick looked stunning!:drool:

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I looked at the second 'mugshot' and I think the mug says: Don't mess with a Texan

I can see 'Do' and 'a Te'. So I'm filling in the rest.

If the 'a' wasn't there, I would say it says 'Don't mess with Texas'. I opened this image in Photoshop and the 'Do' definitely looks like a 'don't'.

And the mug is placed differently in each shot. In mugshot 1 the mug is off to the side of the monitor, in mug shot 2 is looks like its in front of it or back of it.

Also, in mugshot 1 there's a pen in the mug and in mugshot 2 there is no pen in the mug.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Mugshots. :lol: You guys crack me up!

I remember when watching the episode I also thought something looked odd or different about the desk. I wondered for a moment if they were in someone else's office. I'll have to take a look at the pics and pay attention when I watch/cap today.

But the fact that everyone noticed something off about it...that tells me something must be...well, off about it. :lol: I don't think all of us would have noticed it if something weren't definitely different.

Of course, maybe it's just the redecoration with the new occupants in there. And Bookgirl, I noticed that gun poster too! :lol:

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe Nick is singing from Sound of Music, do te la so fa mi ra do...:lol:

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey guys, this is a rather sad story about our boy. He's had some problems with his back of late. There are spoilers in this story, so be aware.

Herniated Disc

Here's another interview with him, however, it does have spoilers so I just wanted to point that out before I link it.

Fourteen Questions for George Eads

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

OUCH! :censored:

My dad had one once. The only thing he enjoyed about our vacation was sitting in the hot car in the middle of July with the sun beating down on him.

At least the crew's managing to keep his humor in tact. :lol:

Susan

14. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

This is rather strange but I told my husband that he seemed to walking rather stiffly in a couple of episodes of late,but he just laughed this nurse off, well guess unfortunately I was right. But in Bull I also noted that he was walking odd but it might have been something else,he needs to get treated though, it is a horrible pain,I wish I could give him a hug!

15. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

George has my sympathy. I've been there and it's both painful and debilitating. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.