George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't care who decided whether Nick was a beer drinker. I loved watching him and Riley (I could see them as a couple-as well as Nick and Mandy) drink beer from the bottles. That was really cool.

Nick was awesome last night.

2. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I think Nick was at his best last night. I liked the way he respected Riley's privacy when he said, "Well, Riley isn't shy. If she wanted to talk about it, she would." I thought that was very grown-up of him.
    As for the beer drinking, I just laughed. For a man who doesn't drink pop or eat candy, he can sure guzzle down a beer. XD I don't mind it, I just thought it was funny that him and Riley were drinking straight from the bottle while the others had glasses.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Now I have a favour to ask here :) We've been asked to not mention Nick and Greg ships in here and to leave that to Shipper Central. Would it be to much to ask that we leave the Nick and Mandy or the Nick and Riley ships to Shipper Central as well :)

4. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

I think that shows how much Nick's grown over the last 8 1/2 seasons, as well as actually being (gasp!) character continuity. :eek: Remember Stalker? Nick likes his privacy too.

Beer is a different animal than pop and candy - ask any man, they'll tell you ;) And I didn't notice what the others were drinking, but some people prefer beer from a bottle b/c it tastes better. I still think Coke tastes better from a glass bottle, but try findin' one of those lately. :rolleyes:

5. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Just saw the latest ep, and I'm still as in love with Nick as ever!

And the man drinks beer. This Canadian chick likes that :lol:. Give me an ice cold long neck anyday!

Edit to say: I read a few posts here before I saw the ep, but from the first word I also thought Nick's accent was really strong. Gave me goose bumps!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm not sure what it was, but something about the way Super Dave said, "Nick, this was in his pocket," when they were looking at the body in the courthouse...and Nick explaining to Ray about how to find the bullet...just had me swooning! :adore: I guess I'm liking this "man in charge" role. :)

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Talk about swooning!

Smokey, your avi is rawr!

And my favourite band in the world as the text!!! Rawr!

I always said George looks like Bono with sunglasses!

8. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

I am uruguayan, and I am watching the season 8 of CSI.
    I know Grissom leaves in season 9.
    Who is the team boss now?

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Catherine is in charge, and Nick is second in charge.
    Sort of like it was when Grissom was there and Catherine was always the second in charge if he was unavailable (example Jackpot).

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't think her position was really established on the show itself until later on in the seasons though, but that's pretty much how it worked. It went by seniority.

11. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I couldn't take it much longer so I have seen the latest episodes! *bliss*

I loved the scene where they all celebrated the case solved and Nick guzzling down that beer...smokin' hot! :drool:

And yeah, Nick's accent has gotten stronger and I like it a lot:devil:! Nick has certainly taken on the role of teacher very well.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I put some Nick caps from the promo for "Turn, Turn, Turn" in the spoiler pic thread. They aren't great, but still. :)

I can't wait for next week. I think this episode is going to end up being on our list of favorite Nickisodes for sure! :)

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I am as well. I'm also interested to see how Taylor Swift does as an actress.

I think we may end up getting some stuff on this episode on the entertainment shows next week....I'll have to keep an eye out and let you know

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, please do. I've avoided those shows like the plague cause lately all they've been talking about is octo-mom. :lol: Not my interest. :)

15. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

My my my, Nick was back in leather again last night (Kill me if you can) or did my eyes decieve me? Anyways, he looked hotter than HOT!:devil::drool: I haven't seen the episode in full so I might be wrong;) but I will do some watching tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.