George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you got my interest peaked, I Googled and it looks like a skeleton of a cat. That is definitely not a dog.

Now George look very :drool: last night. He also looked thinner too. Now if we could just get him to take off his shirt, cause he's long over due for that. :devil:

I think Nicky is making a great leader and he was just so sexy behind his desk. :)

Now is it me, or is he missing something to show he's from Texas.

That statue on his desk definitely looks like a anatomy doll. Oh the geek in him. :lol:

Now all we need is him sitting behind his desk, with glasses on, and I'll just melt.

Okay, now why does he have a cat skeleton behind his desk? Here's a picture of a cat skeleton and yeah that is a cat.
:wtf:
Nick, you're creeping me out!!!! You's in need of professional help!

I thought he'd looked a bit thinner, but I like his body all the same..I'd rather it not be too thin.

Trust me, I love his body too. :devil: Now why would he have a skeleton of a cat behind him. Maybe it's the dog lover in him.

You girls had me going back and studying the pics. I was too stuck on what looked wrong about Nick sitting on that side of a desk? I know he used a desk once in a while but I'm just too used to him sitting at a table in the breakroom. :lol: And Speedy, I'm a gonner for the rest of the episode I he were too actually wear the glasses at the desk. :adore: (The thought of that just makes me melt!) Now my question, What's the low thing between the pencil holder (I have one almost like that) and the mug? :confused:

I thought he was looking a little thinner too. In my mind I was comparing him to season 1's Sounds of Silence. Not as thin as he was then. My favorite scenes in Sounds of Silence are when he's setting up the lasers and he was in some very similar positions in Deep Fried & Minty Fresh while talking it out with Ray and Riley. If you don't understand me just go and watch it. :lol:

As for the episode. I was pleasantly surprised with it. I was worried going into it that it was a Nick and Ray case. I felt that Catherine had disappeared on a case that was a Catherine and Ray case and I didn't want that to happen to Nicky. :shifty: I loved the banter between Nick and Mandy - it made me laugh. I also loved seeing him sitting at Brass' desk talking things out with him. It reminded me of all the times he would sit at Grissom's desk doing the same thing. It's nice to know he still has someone, other than Catherine, to go to for talking things over with. The thing I love the most is that they've sorta turned Nick into a natural teacher. He's good at it. :D I'd take him as my teacher any day. :adore: (Of course I'd probably fail too! :lol:)

Just realized that was a hell of a lot of thinking for my brain to do before 7am! :eek: Hope I didn't fry it for the rest of the day doing all this hard thinking stuff so early. :p

Susan

Last edited:
I like everyone else was looking at the desk. I wasn't able to see much but I did see the 'green blob' you're talking about. I would think that George had a lot to say in what went on the desk as he after all knows Nick the best. I'm sure there was some personal George items there as well. If they was a dinosaur there maybe it was something from his nephews. Not ever dinosaur has to be a reminder of Greg. Mind you.........:)

And why oh why are you harping on about his weight. Does it really matter if he's skinner or a little heavier. Take the man for what is he. One of God's gifts to women :) whether he likes it or not. Sorry George but you are :)

I do like the fact that Nick has turned into a very good teacher. He comes by it naturally. I did like him talking things over with Brass. I think we'll see more of that when Brass and Nick are working a case. There's no point in talking it over with Catherine when you are now the assistant supervisor.

I loved the break room scene at the end with Nick, Riley and Ray. You certainly can tell that Nick and Riley are hardened CSI's with their choice of food :lol:

And why oh why are you harping on about his weight. Does it really matter if he's skinner or a little heavier. Take the man for what is he. One of God's gifts to women :) whether he likes it or not. Sorry George but you are :)

Oh you're right Jacquie. I agree. He looks fantastic no matter what. I'll take him no matter what!:devil:

But I do like my men with a little meat on their bones because you feel safer in their arms. I'm sure George's arms would make me feel very safe, but that's for my fantasy world and I'll shut up before Destiny hits me with her hose.:lol:

Now as for that damn cat skeleton. Grrrrr:scream: Is George trying to tick us cat lovers off. I'm gonna have to mail him a present from my cat's litter box:evil:.

I keed of course.:devil:

Okay, I'm a little confused about something...when Nick walks into Mandy's lab area what does she say to him? I didn't understand that part.

As for how thin or not thin he is.....I don't really care. he's hot regardless. And I agree we need to see him in glasses. He can still be a bad*** carrying a gun wearing glasses. Michael Shanks on Stargate wore glasses for 10 seasons while carrying a P90 so it's okay.

I did notice in one those caps bookgirl posted what looked like a gun in a display case....I don't know if it's like a painting or a diagram of sorts.

Okay, I'm a little confused about something...when Nick walks into Mandy's lab area what does she say to him? I didn't understand that part.

I did notice in one those caps bookgirl posted what looked like a gun in a display case....I don't know if it's like a painting or a diagram of sorts.

I think she told him that he needed to prioratize (sp?) his prints. I think she thought he was coming with more prints for her to run when he only wanted her to try the handprint again.

You're right. I think there's a poster or something with a gun on it hanging behind the shelving unit (can't call it a bookcase it looks like one of those heavy duty metal shelving units we got in our garage. :lol:).

Susan

Maybe the cat thing is Riley's and she didn't have room for it on her desk, so she put it on the shelf. Or maybe it was Grissom's and it's there because they couldn't bear to get rid of it. :lol:

I do like the fact that Nick has turned into a very good teacher. He comes by it naturally. I did like him talking things over with Brass. I think we'll see more of that when Brass and Nick are working a case. There's no point in talking it over with Catherine when you are now the assistant supervisor.

I loved the break room scene at the end with Nick, Riley and Ray. You certainly can tell that Nick and Riley are hardened CSI's with their choice of food :lol:

I wasn't harping on his weight, I was just making an observation. I've always loved how nicely he's filled out. :devil: That body works for me, no matter how it looks, let me tell ya. (Please don't hose me, Destiny! I'll behave :devil:)

Now, I'm still wondering where everyone is getting that Nick is the Assistant Supervisor, because that has not been stated on the show. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, but I still think he is just a CSI Level 3. :shifty:

Oh and I loved that scene with Nick, Riley and Ray too. It was funny.

Hi All,

Hope you're all having a great Valentine's Day. Just wanted to let ya all know I posted a new Nick story on the fan fiction site. It's called "Who Are You?" written by: But A Chance. Hope ya all like it. Nick is so easy to write about.

Thanks a bunch! ;)

I wasn't harping on his weight, I was just making an observation. I've always loved how nicely he's filled out. :devil: That body works for me, no matter how it looks, let me tell ya. (Please don't hose me, Destiny! I'll behave :devil:)

Now, I'm still wondering where everyone is getting that Nick is the Assistant Supervisor, because that has not been stated on the show. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, but I still think he is just a CSI Level 3. :shifty:

I guess when you're like me speedy you have a tendency to over react when someone starts talking about weight. I've been pleasantly plump all my life and I find it very annoying when people comment on other's weight. Whether it is about losing weight or gaining a few pounds. Heck I take offense when customers mention one of our store cats size. We have a cat that is pleasantly plump as well :)

I think you'll find that in The Grave Shift, Catherine was talking to Nick about his office now that he's her assistant. I also get the impression that it was also mentioned in One to Go.

I miss getting to see new eppys! It's frustrationg not being able to join in on these discussions about Nck's office and such. From the caps bookgirl posted in The Ward I have to say Nick looks very good behind that desk and that the cat skeleton might be a little present from Maverick? :lol: Who knows? Or perhaps it's a left over memento from Grissom? Didn't Hodges give the pig in the jar back by the way?

Also, I love the painting/picture of the Glock visable in the shelving unit, very classy and manly!;)

Last edited:
Almost off the first page so I thought I'd post something.

Is it my imagination, or is Nick's accent been stronger this season?

I thought last night's episode was very :drool:worthy on the Nick parts. It was an interesting case.

I like how they gathered at the end for a drink. Now was the 'beer' Nick's choice of drink? Or was it George's or tptb? I do see Nick as a beer drinker as opposed to a cocktail drinker.

eta: ctess I did notice the thicker accent last night. Maybe George is letting Nick's true Texan side come out :)

Last edited:
I don't know about Nick's accent this season as I haven't seen all the eppys yet :( but I wouldn't mind hearing his southern twang more and more!:)

I have read some spoilers (more like a summary of what the episode is about) for some of the upcoming episodes and it will be very interesting to see them:eek:. I think I won't be able to keep my promise to myself which was that I was to wait until season 9 continued here in Sweden before I saw any eppys beyond Young Man with a Horn. However it seems as that is never gonna happen so I guess I will have to resort to other measures in obtaining the episodes I haven't seen yet...:alienblush:

Hi!!

it's been like a year since I last posted, I missed this place, I just wanted to pop in say hi, say how much I still love George, any way i'm rambling, just happy to be back :)

so i'll try to post again ASAP :)

SMW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back