George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really enjoyed watching Nick blossom into his new role as the teacher and role model for the Riley and Ray. He just gets better and better. I hope that he is able to teach his style to them both. There should be room for the scientist to also empathize with the victims.

;)

Just to let you gals know, there is a CSI marathon on Spike today starting at 12PM. It appears to be all the two part episodes (Assume Nothing and All For Our Country from season 4 Bang Bang and Way To Go from season 6 and of course Grave Danger)

Just to let you gals know, there is a CSI marathon on Spike today starting at 12PM. It appears to be all the two part episodes (Assume Nothing and All For Our Country from season 4 Bang Bang and Way To Go from season 6 and of course Grave Danger)

Ooooo...a rare occurrence! Thanks for the heads up, Princess! Of course, they would do this on Super Bowl Sunday. :rolleyes:

Princess thanks for the heads up on the Spike Marathon. Grave Danger :( but :) at the same time.

Smokey shouldn't that be Super Bore not Super Bowl :D

Princess thanks for the heads up on the Spike Marathon. Grave Danger :( but :) at the same time.

Smokey shouldn't that be Super Bore not Super Bowl :D

Well, yes...when the Colts aren't in it. :lol: Or when you're not rooting for the Patriots to lose. :D But I'm looking forward to seeing Springsteen at the halftime show, and I'm going to root for the underdog. And you know...keep an eye on Spike too. :)

Ray is the character whom is going to grow, but Nick will be the mentor in this case. Which is great. I like Ray and Nick together, they are very respectful of one another.

Must save the thread before it slips to the next page. To make it legal; the previews for next week didn't show any clips of Nick...WHY...WHY...WHY?;)

Must save the thread before it slips to the next page. To make it legal; the previews for next week didn't show any clips of Nick...WHY...WHY...WHY?;)

I haven't seen any clips but tptb are probably focusing on Langston. From the description I read about the episode Nick will be working with Langston. I don't consider reading the description a spoiler so I didn't tag it :)

The extended preview does have a few Nick moments. If you live in the US try CBS' youtube channel

The extended preview does have a few Nick moments. If you live in the US try CBS' youtube channel

I went to youtube and put in George Eads...well all I can say is.....he is a bit of a naughty boy...I found a video that was a mixture of SOME of his movies /shows and let's just say by the end of this video my mouth was hanging open,I was a little shocked to say the least...he was a very handsome guy in his younger age too.I think I would get in trouble if I posted it but it was very good.Very GOOD.

I went to youtube and put in George Eads...well all I can say is.....he is a bit of a naughty boy...I found a video that was a mixture of SOME of his movies /shows and let's just say by the end of this video my mouth was hanging open,I was a little shocked to say the least...he was a very handsome guy in his younger age too.I think I would get in trouble if I posted it but it was very good.Very GOOD

Oh you must have seen clips from his Savannah days;). Well he played a bad boy on that show!:lol:

There's a video somewhere of an ET interview where he was questioned about his hunk status and just responded, "Oh is that they're calling me? Well, I've been called worse.":guffaw:

George should be a comedian, that could be his next career.

I went to youtube and put in George Eads...well all I can say is.....he is a bit of a naughty boy...I found a video that was a mixture of SOME of his movies /shows and let's just say by the end of this video my mouth was hanging open,I was a little shocked to say the least...he was a very handsome guy in his younger age too.I think I would get in trouble if I posted it but it was very good.Very GOOD
Oh you must have seen clips from his Savannah days;). Well he played a bad boy on that show!:lol:

There's a video somewhere of an ET interview where he was questioned about his hunk status and just responded, "Oh is that they're calling me? Well, I've been called worse.":guffaw:

George should be a comedian, that could be his next career.

Well,Thumper was a bad boy too!:drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back