George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a tortuous search, but I found it :)

ETA: I'll PM you a link, then post it in the ward when I can....

Last edited:
It was a tortuous search, but I found it :)

ETA: I'll PM you a link, then post it in the ward when I can....

The three that were posted in the Ward, and the bunch of George with her filming and also giving autographs, none of those are the one in the magazine. Now, those are BETTER than the one in the magazine. :lol: But I'll still scan it tonight if I can. :)

I came across this video and share.

It's definitely at the beginning of the CSI series where George explaines what is so unique about his character. As you'll hear to this day he likes to pack that heat. :lol:

I've seen this before, actually the whole thing can be found on You Tube, in parts anyways.

Don't know if any of you seen, though I'm sure some have, but if you haven't enjoy. :)

speedy thanks for the video link but the site doesn't like us International folks. The video is only available for those of you that live in the US :scream:

Oh and that shirt and those pants last night :drool: :drool:

The episode as a whole was a weird one. I know they are trying to establish Laurence Fishburne's character but hey come on tptb we need our Nick.

speedy thanks for the video link but the site doesn't like us International folks. The video is only available for those of you that live in the US :scream:

The episode as a whole was a weird one. I know they are trying to establish Laurence Fishburne's character but hey come on tptb we need our Nick.

I'm sorry. I hate that. You should be able to watch anything, from any site, from any country. :scream: I know it's on YouTube. When I get home, I'll look and link that. It's from "Inside at the Paley Center".

I agree, also, we need our Nick and yes he did look FINE last night. :devil: I think it's funny how that guy didn't think Nick's gun was real. :guffaw:

"Don't touch me" Yeah, no one touches our Nicky :wtf:, except for us. :shifty:

Last edited:

Trying so hard not to get hosed ...but those pants last night rocked!:drool::drool::drool:...really rocked!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

It's definitely at the beginning of the CSI series where George explaines what is so unique about his character. As you'll hear to this day he likes to pack that heat. :lol:

I've seen this before, actually the whole thing can be found on You Tube, in parts anyways.

Don't know if any of you seen, though I'm sure some have, but if you haven't enjoy. :)

Holy....!!! :eek: He's packing more than heat in that video! :lol:

I read a review of last night's episode somewhere, and it said something about it looking like Ray was going to turn out to be the "most empathetic" one on the team. I thought that was our boy's role. :(

I read a review of last night's episode somewhere, and it said something about it looking like Ray was going to turn out to be the "most empathetic" one on the team. I thought that was our boy's role. :(

Ah, no one's more empathetic than our Nicky. I don't think what we saw of Ray is any different than what Grissom would've done, and that guy was clueless. Plus Nick's got a lot more balance now than he did before, so I think even if Ray is empathetic (and I'll take more than two episodes to decide that thankyouverymuch), he can still learn a lot from Nicky.

Speedy, I've not seen that before, so thanks :)

For those who can't see the video...well, and anyone else, I guess...I posted a cap in the ward. I guess that doesn't help much tho. Maybe I could cap it and put subtitles too. :lol:

I was happy to see that Nick has something different in his closet than the polo shirts he'd been wearing.

There wasn't enough Nick last night though. I'm looking forward to the one with Taylor Swift. There should be plenty of Nick from what I've read.

AMEN!!!! He was, wasn't he? :devil:

Ok, try this link and see if you can see it. It's from tvguide, but provided by the site I linked to before.

Maybe it'll work, it was on You Tube, but now this part isn't.

Ok, try this link and see if you can see it. It's from tvguide, but provided by the site I linked to before.

Speedy, thank you for trying so hard to help us outside of the US to get to see this but nope this link doen't work either :(. I want to see that package! :drool:

Speedy, thank you for trying so hard to help us outside of the US to get to see this but nope this link doen't work either :(. I want to see that package! :drool:

Dang, try doing a search for George Eads and The Paley Center. You tube has some, but not this part of the interview. I'm sorry the link doesn't work. :(

Last edited:
Don't be sorry Speedy! You've done a fantastic job!Thank you:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ray is still in the honeymoon phase of being a CSI, full of bright eyed optimism and empathy. He hasn't learned yet that you need to keep your distance or you get burned out.

Nicky is the master when it comes to balancing his empathy and his role as a CSI. Ray would do well do watch and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back