George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night episode was great!!!!! It reminded me of the first few seasons. Loved the humor, cause we needed it.

Nick was just adorable, as usual! However, he was not adorable when he ate that fly. :wtf: Jacquie, I thought the same thing, Grissom would've been proud. I think that's why he did it, cause he ate it right after Greg said "No wonder why Grissom loved this place." I was really hoping there would be a diner scene with all of them and I wasn't disappointed. :lol: I liked that it was in the middle of the episode, they haven't done that in years.

I really loved him showing Langston how to get a fingerprint. I mean we never really saw that, that much. Nick is a great teacher, shows how to do something, but then lets the person figure it out.

Also loved how he seemed to leave Greg to gather all that evidence at the house. :lol: What a way to delegate, Nick!!!

It so like Nick to share the office with Greg and Riley (though I wanted to smack her a few times last night). If the writer's do this right, there could be some funny scenes in that office. Mainly Greg and Riley driving Nick nuts. :guffaw:

If you didn't think Nick had grown through the years, last night episode more than proved that he has.

I hope we see more episodes like this, because it felt like the old CSI.

:devil::devil: That's for how delicious Nick looked last night. (I don't want to get hosed :bolian:)

Last night episode was great!!!!! It reminded me of the first few seasons. Loved the humor, cause we needed it.

Nick was just adorable, as usual! However, he was not adorable when he ate that fly. :wtf: Jacquie, I thought the same thing, Grissom would've been proud. I think that's why he did it, cause he ate it right after Greg said "No wonder why Grissom loved this place." I was really hoping there would be a diner scene with all of them and I wasn't disappointed. :lol: I liked that it was in the middle of the episode, they haven't done that in years.

I really loved him showing Langston how to get a fingerprint. I mean we never really saw that, that much. Nick is a great teacher, shows how to do something, but then lets the person figure it out.

Also loved how he seemed to leave Greg to gather all that evidence at the house. :lol: What a way to delegate, Nick!!!

It so like Nick to share the office with Greg and Riley (though I wanted to smack her a few times last night). If the writer's do this right, there could be some funny scenes in that office. Mainly Greg and Riley driving Nick nuts. :guffaw:

If you didn't think Nick had grown through the years, last night episode more than proved that he has.

I hope we see more episodes like this, because it felt like the old CSI.

:devil::devil: That's for how delicious Nick looked last night. (I don't want to get hosed :bolian:)

I sooo totally agree and if you look carefully at the previews for next week "Disarmed and Dangerous' we get to see Nick in some rather NICE jeans,light brown and he is looking rather HOT!

I really am going to enjoy this show if they continue along this route the show will stay number one...it had a little something for every viewer...and it reminded me of the days of old....great humor,great science and great interaction between hte characters.

Oh, how our Nicky has grown to be a man...yeah, we can be proud parents!!!

A couple of observations...

A guy at work today asked me, "So what's with Riley and Nick? Are they hooking up?" He thought just the two of them were sharing the office and that Greg was helping them move! :lol:

A lady who never watches but just channel surfs it sometimes said, "I think that hot guy is getting a thick neck." :guffaw:

And she thinks it's awful how they show these terrible crimes, like the torture scenes last week, and I told her about the head in the newspaper box ("Snakes"...duh) and she said, in all seriousness, "Well! I didn't get my paper for five days once, but I sure didn't cut the paper boy's head off!" :guffaw:

I guess it's amusement like this that keeps me going back to work every day. :lol:

A couple of observations...

A guy at work today asked me, "So what's with Riley and Nick? Are they hooking up?" He thought just the two of them were sharing the office and that Greg was helping them move! :lol:

A lady who never watches but just channel surfs it sometimes said, "I think that hot guy is getting a thick neck." :guffaw:

And she thinks it's awful how they show these terrible crimes, like the torture scenes last week, and I told her about the head in the newspaper box ("Snakes"...duh) and she said, in all seriousness, "Well! I didn't get my paper for five days once, but I sure didn't cut the paper boy's head off!" :guffaw:

I guess it's amusement like this that keeps me going back to work every day. :lol:

What a coincidence...My daughter mentioned that to me this morning...her boyfriend told her it was because he must be bench pressing, (he plays football)l and he said that was happens when you're bench pressing a lot....I like!

Chipper, George was scheduled to appear on The Late Late Show last Monday. He wasn't on. He was on the schedule that appeared 2 weeks ago but an updated list January 16 did not have him on the list :( Hopefully he will be on sometime again.

I don't want to bring anybody down or be rude or anything but the first post (after Destiny's) in this thread states that George has sigend up for two more seasons of CSI. What do you think he'll do at the end of that period? Will he sign up for more (yes, please!:thumbsup:)? Or will he go the same path as Jorja, Gary and William?:confused:

I don't want to bring anybody down or be rude or anything but the first post (after Destiny's) in this thread states that George has sigend up for two more seasons of CSI. What do you think he'll do at the end of that period? Will he sign up for more (yes, please!:thumbsup:)? Or will he go the same path as Jorja, Gary and William?:confused:

He's always said that he'll be there until the end. So if CSI goes past season 10 I expect that he'll probably sign another deal. Of course going past season 10 will all be up to the networks and how good the ratings are.

Susan

Last edited:
Thanks for the info blackflag! Oh great, George will be there :) until TPTB says otherwise or the ratings. However they way I understand things, the ratings have been in the top ever since CSI started haven't they? So that could mean CSI will go on for a couple of more seasons, which makes me :)! And anyways I for one want to see Nick evolve and take on the role of the teacher instead of the student! Eating flies and all! :guffaw:

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it or not (this thread or otherwise), but there was a pic of George and Taylor Swift in People Magazine...the inauguration issue. I just got around to reading it today. :lol:

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it or not (this thread or otherwise), but there was a pic of George and Taylor Swift in People Magazine...the inauguration issue. I just got around to reading it today. :lol:

Hi I came back to say..tommorow is my b-day and I'm looking for just one present.

He's about 5 foot 11, dark, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes. Cute butt and other lovely features. He's called "George Eads" and if anyone finds him send him my way..

thanks..

Do you have any way of scanning it for us Smokey?

Do you have any way of scanning it for us Smokey?

It's been ages since I used my scanner, but if no one else has posted it by tomorrow evening, I'll give it a go. It may even be one of the ones that's already been floating around here, since there have been quite a few. But still, I like seeing him get a bit of exposure like that. :) Even tho it was really in there because of her. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back