George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that George will discuss the new direction that Nick Stokes will hopefully be taken by the writers.

*crosses fingers and toes*:p

Gotta pull this thread up a little . . .

I just hope George smiles a lot and Craig's camera people understand why it will be important for them to focus on George and not Craig. I mean, Craig's funny and all, but he's no George (sorry Craig!). Oh, and they need to get lots of close-ups of Gorgeous George, especially while he's smiling.

And this is a random afterthought but I always have to double-check that I'm spelling George right. Does anyone else have that problem, is that my own unique dysfunction? :lol:

Gotta pull this thread up a little . . .

I just hope George smiles a lot and Craig's camera people understand why it will be important for them to focus on George and not Craig. I mean, Craig's funny and all, but he's no George (sorry Craig!). Oh, and they need to get lots of close-ups of Gorgeous George, especially while he's smiling.

And this is a random afterthought but I always have to double-check that I'm spelling George right. Does anyone else have that problem, is that my own unique dysfunction? :lol:

Oh, I agree! The focus should be solely on George! :lol:

But no, I don't have to double-check for the spelling of George, I have written it so many times in my days....;)

A little off topic but it reminded me of this. One of the more boring aspects of my job is doing a health and safety check of the unit I run. I was off for a few days leave last week and when I got back I was told that someone had replaced and laminated some of the older signs as they were getting a bit tatty.
I was standing in the garage and checking some stuff, looked up and thought I read the words 'George Rules' followed by a list. It actually said 'Garage Rules' :alienblush:
Guess I wasn't fully back in work mode......
My eyesight is 20/20 apparantly :lol:

Jacqui, I don't have a problem spelling George but I usually do have a problem typing George. I type too fast and spell it Goerge! :lol:

It's winter TCA's time again. And George is there for CSI. :D

Just found this in my 'George Eads CSI' search. He's about half way down the paragraph starts with "Shooting it". The funny thing is they switched around George and Nick. Nick Stokes plays the character George Eads! :guffaw: It does talk about 1 To Go but doesn't give anything really specifically spoilerish. Definately not anything we haven't already heard a hundred times already. Either someone else will have to check for pics or you'll have to wait until I get on the other computer. This one doesn't like Getty Images and Wire Images. :(

Susan

ETA: No pics! :(

Last edited:
Either someone else will have to check for pics or you'll have to wait until I get on the other computer. This one doesn't like Getty Images and Wire Images. :(

Susan

ETA: No pics! :(

Well, I checked and no pics of George. :( Hopefully, there'll be some. :shifty:

ETA: Didn't see Blackflag's ETA!

Nick Stokes who plays George Eads. :guffaw:

Thanks for the heads up and the article, Blackflag!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the article blackflag. I'll keep my eyes open for some pics over the next couple of days. So Nick Stokes plays George Eads :guffaw:

Jacqui for some reason I want to spell George as Geroge sometimes. Fortunately it's not all the time. Sometimes the fingers just work faster than the brain.

I loved the 2005 interview when he cracked the joke about the closet;), and in the 2006 he told the story about being at a diner when some jealous nimrod threw salad into his face.
:lol:
My friend watched the 2005 lip and just thought he was adorable and has a great sense of humour. He doesn't take himself too seriously.

Hey, here's a link that has some mini videos of George.

Did you know he's first job was a Long John Silvers commercial?

Anyways, here's the link

Wire Images won't let you view their videos without paying or I'd put the link.

Last edited:
For the most part an excellent show last night. I loved the scene between Nick and Grissom. It definitely seemed that Nick was going to go misty eyed there and that Grissom stopped it. I also liked Nick's comment about wanting to finish this case so Grissom could go out a winner.

The jeans and shirt that Nick was wearing were nick and tight :drool: Caps should be good :)

I liked last night's episode. Good amount of Nick in it. The scene between Nick and Grissom was pretty good. He got acknowledgement from Grissom that he was a good CSI. I don't think we could expect too much more than that. Grissom seemed to be his more normal non-emotional self and Nick was the emotional one.

Ecklie the unersheriff? At least Catherine can do politics and ever since Mea Culpa he kinda seems to like Nick.

I like how Catherine still seems to mother Nick. At least she notices when her team is getting exhausted even if she can't convince him to stop. I don't think Grissom ever did notice that.

And Jacquie - caps are great! :devil: :devil: :angel:

Susan

Well, I'm still disappointed at the Nick and Grissom scene. Geez, after all these years of treatly Nick bad, he could've done something better.

I guess I'm really just mad at the writer's because what you saw on screen was not what was originally written.

Grissom was suppose to say "You did a good job" :wtf: I mean what the heck is that? Shows you just how much the writers think of Nick, but I guess that was in keeping with how they had Grissom treat Nick so badly through the years. Petersen is the one who changed it to "You were my best student, Nick" (which is better).

I mean it irritates me that Grissom always treated the other CSIs better than Nick and then they were just going to have him say "You did a good job". Personally, if I was Nick, I would've walked out and that would've been it.

Yup, I'm bitter and I hope someone can tall me I'm nuts and crazy, but I think Nick deserved more than that. I know, I know everyone would say that Grissom is not an emotional guy, but he manages to be emotional with everyone else. But despite all that, I will miss Grissom, he was a unique character.

Poor Nick, he will always be the step-child. At least Catherine has always been there for him and Nick took the higher road.

Forward and onward, I guess. Looking forward to see him interact with Langston.

Oh and he did look fine last night, as always! :bolian:

Yeah, Nicky was :adore: last night :D Looking forward to those caps!

I liked Cat in last night's eppie - I really, really like her when she's strong without being bitchy and smart without an attitude - and I'm looking forward to her working with Nicky more often now. They've always been great together, even when they're not getting along.

And Speedy, just keep in mind Grissom singled Nick out. After all the people who've been students of his - including Warrick and Greg - Grissom singled Nick out as his best student. That's high praise for Grissom. And even though the scene and the lines delivered were essentially about Grissom, not Nick, it really is Nick who's grown the most in the last eight and a half years.

That all said - next week's episode looks fantastic!!

And Speedy, just keep in mind Grissom singled Nick out. After all the people who've been students of his - including Warrick and Greg - Grissom singled Nick out as his best student. That's high praise for Grissom. And even though the scene and the lines delivered were essentially about Grissom, not Nick, it really is Nick who's grown the most in the last eight and a half years.

You're right, but I guess I just can't get past the fact that, originally, he wasn't going to (yes, I know it's the writers and not Grissom). That he was just going to say "You did a good job." That Nick still wasn't going to get the praise he deserved from Grissom.

Nope, can't get past that.

It's sad that the actor came up with something better than the writers did. I am glad, though, that Bill Petersen changed it. Man, I need to stop reading articles. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back