George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Stokettes to Nickheads. Nickhead is a (not so nice) nickname for Natalia's nasty ex-husband on Miami. :lol:

I don't know, Stokettes sounds like we're his back up singers.

Introducing..Nick Stokes and the Stokettes!:lol:

I prefer Stokettes to Nickheads. Nickhead is a (not so nice) nickname for Natalia's nasty ex-husband on Miami. :lol:

:guffaw: Well, it's better than a word that rhymes with a naughty word. :lol: Come to think of it, Stokettes is kind of fitting cause Nick sings to Mandy. :lol:. How about we call ourselves Stokes' Sirens? haha. :D

:guffaw: Well, it's better than a word that rhymes with a naughty word. :lol: Come to think of it, Stokettes is kind of fitting cause Nick sings to Mandy. :lol:. How about we call ourselves Stokes' Sirens? haha. :D

I'm very fond of alliteration so, as naughty as it sounds, I like Nicky Nuts because we're all Nuts for Nicky :drool:

It's kinda like being cuckoo for cocoa puffs! :lol:

I'm very fond of alliteration so, as naughty as it sounds, I like Nicky Nuts because we're all Nuts for Nicky :drool:

It's kinda like being cuckoo for cocoa puffs! :lol:

How about Nickers (rhymes with Knickers;))

I just can't get over the article, it's such a find to read personal anecdotes from George!

What's the status of most Ward gals here? You gals open to spoilers? If not, best to avoid the article till after "One TO Go"!

George is such a funny kidder! Imitating Billy with the pigeon-toe walk and exaggerated Chicago accent! I wish we could see a bit of that! Lucky for him, Billy didn't mind, or even liked it! Tee hee!

OMG all Nickheads must check this article out. Billy's on the cover of the newest TV guide, and costars (including George) reminisce about their experiences with him!

Lots of anecdotes from George about his experiences with Billy! Very interesting and fun behind the scenes look!

Top of the page, entry dated 5 Jan:
http://news.billypetersen.com/

The floodgates opened up for me too...Thanks for the link chipper! But yeah, be warned those of you who don't want to know, there is defo spoliers in there.

Oh and on the discussion of what o call ourselves, how about Stokers? Nickoteers? :confused:

Even though I'm not into spoilers and missed the warning as I had read it already I don't consider it a major one. But that being said we shouldn't discuss it here until after the show has aired on the 15th :)

Now as to names what happened to Ward Girls :confused: I know not everyone posts in there but we are all still locked up in the Ward :D If you're wanting to change the names I don't like Nickers. It's too close to Snickers and I think we should avoid any names that may be close to a ship.

George is such a funny kidder! Imitating Billy with the pigeon-toe walk and exaggerated Chicago accent!
What exactly *is* a Chicago accent anyway? I used to travel there on business quite regularly and don't recall any noticable accent. :confused:

What exactly *is* a Chicago accent anyway? I used to travel there on business quite regularly and don't recall any noticable accent. :confused:

I agree with that question. What exactly is a Chicago accent? The only ones I'm ever subjected to is the Massachusetts accent (which I don't have despite living here since 1st grade) and a western Pennsylvania accent (which I do have despite being born in New York). They never seem to pronounce their R's in this state and as for the Pennsylvania accent I don't hear it but other people do. :lol:

I prefer being a Ward Girl to any of the other suggestions. After all even if you don't post in there very often, just by being a fan of George/Nick you're locked up in there with those of us who do. :D Weather you like it of not you are a Ward Girl! :lol:

Susan

I can do a Chicago accent. :D It's kind of like a Wisconsin or MinnesOta one.

I propose that we are Nickaholics. :lol:

ETA: I can't, for the stupid life of me, find the article. :(

Last edited:

I like the Chicago accent, but I kind of find it sounds like a New York accent, but then I'm a dumb Canuck what do I know, eh?!:lol:

ETA: Smokey betas my Nick fan fic and makes sure I never, ever add in "EH" at the end of any Nick dialogue, EH Smokey?

I'm okay with Nickaholic! Sounds like we're a bunch of stinkin' drunks though!

Last edited:

Hey, now! It's a documented fact that those of us from MinnesOta don't have accents :p (...that we can hear). Actually, I really can't hear any kind of accent in Billy's speech, but I can hear my own Os, occasionally.

I like Nickaholics too :D

I like Ward Girls, but I'm always a little hesitant to use it because well...what if someone in our midst is not a girl? :alienblush:
And I'm not talking about considering yourself a 'woman' either! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back