George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had no idea he was a teacher. Anyone know what he taught?
I'm thinking that for 7th grade it would be in individual subject.
Math? Science? Drama? hmmmm makes me wonder

Having ADHD as a kid, George would have been a major, major distraction.

Or a good way of finally paying attention for long periods of time, althoug probably not on the work.:lol:

Well, that probably explains how fidgety he is in interviews. But that is another thing I had no idea about

I also had no idea he was a teacher. Anyone know what he taught?
I'm thinking that for 7th grade it would be in individual subject.
Math? Science? Drama? hmmmm makes me wonder

Or a good way of finally paying attention for long periods of time, althoug probably not on the work.:lol:

Well, that probably explains how fidgety he is in interviews. But that is another thing I had no idea about

Oh no, that was me!:guffaw: I had ADHD as a kid and still have it.

I have no idea about George as a kid, except he referred to himself as a ham and was quite hyper at times, but boys generally are very active little creatures.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

ETA: Speaking of distraction-there's something for the spoiler folks here..runs off before the mod slaps me

I have no idea about George as a kid, except he referred to himself as a ham and was quite hyper at times, but boys generally are very active little creatures.

ETA: Speaking of distraction-there's something for the spoiler folks here..runs off before the mod slaps me

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure George was a handful as a kid anyway. On the commentary for Evel Knievel, George talked about as a kid very early wanted to get out of the small town so...I'm sure he gave his parents a few headaches

I missed that spoiler thing you mentioned, I'll keep my eye out for it.

Last edited:

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure George was a handful as a kid anyway. On the commentary for Evel Knievel, George talked about as a kid very early wanted to get out of the small town so...I'm sure he gave his parents a few headaches

I missed that spoiler thing you mentioned, I'll keep my eye out for it.

Well he talked about the police picking him up for drinking in public when he was sixteen and as they frog-marched him into the station they yelled out, "Hey look, we got the D.A.'s son":guffaw:

I can't imagine what his father was thinking when he got called down to the station, probaby wanted to kill him and George was probably..well..let's say he needed a change of pants when he got home!:guffaw:

Well he talked about the police picking him up for drinking in public when he was sixteen and as they frog-marched him into the station they yelled out, "Hey look, we got the D.A.'s son":guffaw:

I can't imagine what his father was thinking when he got called down to the station, probaby wanted to kill him and George was probably..well..let's say he needed a change of pants when he got home!:guffaw:
And I bet he had to eat a few meals standing up. :guffaw:

George was the youngest of 7 kids and if you believe that birth order stuff, the youngest tends to bit a bit of a spoiled darling. By that time, the parents aren't quite so strict and the kid gets away with stuff that their older siblings never would have. They also like to ham it up and be the "star" or center of attention. He looks like he was one of those hyper kids, too.

Of course this is all just speculation on my part but some of the stuff I've seen on the blooper reels does lend credence to it.

George was the youngest of 7 kids and if you believe that birth order stuff, the youngest tends to bit a bit of a spoiled darling. By that time, the parents aren't quite so strict and the kid gets away with stuff that their older siblings never would have. They also like to ham it up and be the "star" or center of attention. He looks like he was one of those hyper kids, too.

Of course this is all just speculation on my part but some of the stuff I've seen on the blooper reels does lend credence to it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was Nick who had 6 siblings and not George? To my knowledge George has got one sister and that's it. :confused:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was Nick who had 6 siblings and not George? To my knowledge George has got one sister and that's it. :confused:

Yeah George has a sister, Angela. The bios on Nick have said he's the youngest of six or seven...but I don't know if we've ever gotten confirmation on that on the show. I think in Revenge Is Best Served Cold in season 2, Nick mentions one of his brothers but that's all I think

To the best of my knowledge, Nick's bio actually mirrors George's in regards to the number of siblings.

George has just one sister, Angela - if you look at his bio on imdb it's there.

Nick is the youngest of seven (has six siblings, who are fun to play with :D).

According to Wikipedia and IMDb George has one sister named Angela. George and Nick's dad have similar backgrounds. George's dad as we know was a DA and Nick's dad is a judge. Mom's are teacher and most sites say for Nick public defender. Nick is the one that has 7 siblings. Most sites say 1 brother and 6 sisters.

I stand corrected. But seriously, I coulda sworn that, once upon a time, GE's bio at the CBS/CSI site said he was the youngest of 7. And I remember thinking "Cool, just like his character".

I guess I hallucinated the whole thing. :wtf:

OMG all Nickheads must check this article out. Billy's on the cover of the newest TV guide, and costars (including George) reminisce about their experiences with him!

Lots of anecdotes from George about his experiences with Billy! Very interesting and fun behind the scenes look!

Top of the page, entry dated 5 Jan:
http://news.billypetersen.com/

OMG all Nickheads must check this article out.

Top of the page, entry dated 5 Jan: http://news.billypetersen.com/

Thanks for the heads-up! "Nickheads" Now, that's interesting...

Be warned though, there are spoilers (well somewhat anyways) in this article.

At least a Nick spoiler anyways, so don't read if you don't want to know. The spoiler will be happening in 'One To Go', so you should be safe to read it then.

Nickheads :guffaw: Love it!

I prefer Stokettes to Nickheads. Nickhead is a (not so nice) nickname for Natalia's nasty ex-husband on Miami. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back