George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacqui something tells me the answer to your Spanish question is yes George does speak some Spanish. I remember something being said on the commentary for Snakes :)

Thanks for the interview myfuturecsi. That's the same place I usually get interviews from. :lol: If anyone's interested I'm going to post some caps from it over in the ward. :D

Yes he does speak some Spanish. I remember his saying that it had been a long time since his college Spanish classes. :lol: He also said that the guy who plays Det. Vega was a great help in getting his pronunciation right.

Susan

Love the interview! I love that George talks about the butterfly, that's my personal symbol for having gotten to where I am in life...he really is poetic and lyrical isn't he?!

I'm gonna watch it again...and again...and...again....:adore:

Love the interview! I love that George talks about the butterfly, that's my personal symbol for having gotten to where I am in life...he really is poetic and lyrical isn't he?!

I'm gonna watch it again...and again...and...again....:adore:

Yes he is and a bit smart a..lleck...! I liked his answer about things bigger in Texas--my appetite!

I finally got around to seeing the video. Thanks mfc. I liked his last line about men being strong and sensitive. That speaks volumes for someone coming from Texas.

Really great interview. He looks so adorable in his sweater.

He's taking his fashion sense from Nick. :guffaw: (Lying Down with Dogs) He does look very nice. :thumbsup:

Or more likely he doesn't give a damn what he wears to the studio because he's going to be changing anyways. :lol:

Susan

Thanks, blackflag and Jacquie!!

He seemed very relaxed in that interview. Others I've seen him in he has kind of a nervous energy, and in this one he seemed more at ease with himself.

Cute video, Sandra! Thanks for posting it. :)

From the David Rambo interview posted in the CSI Files...a few tidbits about Nick/George. Some are blocked out because they're a little bit spoilerish, but not really specific.

Rambo: I think it's interesting watching George Eads, who has just grown into such a fantastic television actor, and I mean that in the best way possible. He is someone we really look forward to writing for. He's willing to try so much. He's so brave. It's great; it's kind of like watching your kids grow up!

CSI Files: Why haven't we seem more of a reaction to Warrick's death from Nick?
Rambo: Well, you're making an assumption that somebody dies and everybody flips out. I don't think Nick's not feeling it. My feeling is that Nick has such a good work ethic--that he's the guy who shows up and does the job even though his heart's breaking. That has nothing to do with the job. People are victims of a crime and it's your job to figure out what the evidence is so that whoever did it can be brought to justice. And that fingerprint doesn't care if Warrick Brown is dead or alive. You've got to dust it, retrieve it, process it. You have to do the job. That approach is not without input from George. George really knows Nick, maybe better than anybody. He doesn't think Nick breaks down a lot or goes down memory lane a lot at work. He just does the job.

Rambo: People are really going to see Nick Stokes' character deepen and grow. He's taken on a lot more; he's a leader, and he's going to have an opportunity to be that leader.

Not really a spoiler, but sort of...just in case.

Anyway, sounds good to me! :)

Smokey thanks for the info. It's nice to see that tptb allow George input with regards to Nick :)

Smokey thanks for the info. It's nice to see that tptb allow George input with regards to Nick :)

Yeah, that made me feel a little better about it all too. I still wish there was more of a reaction over Warrick's death, but I understand what they're saying. It is more realistic the way they're doing it, even if it's not exactly what we'd like to see. :)

Well Smokey I think the fact that we got a mention of Warrick from Nick in Young Man with a Horn is better than nothing. Some people jsut like to get on with their lives and remember a fallen friend in their own way. I think that is what Nick is doing.

Well Smokey I think the fact that we got a mention of Warrick from Nick in Young Man with a Horn is better than nothing. Some people jsut like to get on with their lives and remember a fallen friend in their own way. I think that is what Nick is doing.

But it would have been nice to have a scene where Nick is at home and remembering his friend or at a restaurant with Cat talking about his friend.

Hey guys, Sexy Southern Men will be on at 1:00 A.M. on Jan. 1 on CMTV and we will see George Eads on it. If you miss this one and you can see it again on Jan. 5 at 1:00 P.M.

Hey guys, Sexy Southern Men will be on at 1:00 A.M. on Jan. 1 on CMTV and we will see George Eads on it. If you miss this one and you can see it again on Jan. 5 at 1:00 P.M.

Thanks for the heads up! He came in at #15. :shifty: Something very wrong with that!

The show was kind of dorky, but it was still cool to see him on the list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back