George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Ladies,

Allow me to introduce the new George...he's nine weeks old.

His full name is Troy George..

Troy for Troy Bolton from my daughter's favourite movie "High School Musical".

And George for George Eads..it's so funny..my vet shook his head.."What you can't decide on what name to give him?"

I said, "No, so his middle name is George."

And his name on file at work is Troy George and his name with our pet insurance company will be Troy George..

'But everyone now has started to call him Troy George, some people goof around call him Boy George..but I correct them. Sometimes I just call him George..and I'll start saying, "Georgie porgie pudding pie..bit the big cats' tails and made them cry.."

George Eads should be so honoured, he's got kittens and chickens named after him..

Somehow, I thin he'd be amused.

But ain't Little George cute?

ETA: Can't get the link, but he's orange..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Hey all, I read that George broke up with his girlfriend Monica back in March and is single again. Anyone else hear this? Just curious!

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Kristine we did hear rumours about that but we've just left it at that. Until we hear anything for George about it we haven't discussed it further than wishing him the best :)

Now onto animals named Nick or George. After thinking hard on this I do remember we did have a temporary pet named George. And you ask how does one have a temporary pet. We were looking after a classroom pet for one of my sisters. The critter was a very nice rat named George :)

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^ITA Jaquie about he and his girl Monica-it's his personal business.

But as a fan, I certainly hope its not true-only because I've seen pictures of her and she seems very sweet and very naturally pretty-not overly done up. She's one of these girls that doesn't need to wear a lot of makeup to look good.

And I'm hopeless romantic and love 'happily ever after stories'. So I'm not not gossiping, just expressing a wish for our boy George..

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was just asking, was just curious! Don't want to start any rumors or gossip, was just a question.

6. Jacquie

We understand Kristine :) I guess this just goes to show you how much us Ward Girls respect George as an actor and most of all as a private person :)

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

plus i dont know how reliable that website is. i had never heard of it before and thats the only place ive seen it mentioned. and since neither george nor his pr people have said anything about it that website is more likely to be wrong than right. *shrugs* who knows!

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So here's a couple of thoughts I have.

In regards to "Caged", which was on Spike last night) and the scene between Nick and Gregg, when Gregg is explaining Rycin?

I remember the first time I saw this episode and was like "what?" when Gregg said he didn't sleep with Catherine to get this job or something to that effect. I'm like what? I don't remember anything about that, so I had to go back to the first episodes and nothing was mentioned. Obviously, this is in regards to the make-out scene that we never saw. So if you cut the kissing scene out, they should have cut or changed the lines in that scene. It just doesn't fit. Just had to say that, really don't know why. :confused:

Here's the other thought. I was reading this fanfic and one of the reviewers mentioned something, that might be a good idea. They mentioned a CSI spinoff with just Nick and Warrick. So what do you think? Good idea? How would you imagine it to be. I have know idea, but I thought I'd just mention it.

Maybe we can develop the whole idea and then pitch it to CBS. We could become millionaires. :guffaw:

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey Speedy! After Nick says that what Greg has just told him is impressive, the quote from Greg is: "And I know what you all think of me -- I'm just another pretty face who got to where I am by sleeping with Catherine." Then he says, "But seriously, Phi Beta Kappa, Stanford. Can I help it if I'm hip?"

So I think it was just a joke. :)

Well, that would be an AWESOME show! I think it would be even better if they were actual cops or detectives instead of CSIs so there would maybe be more action.

But actually, what I think they should make and sell to earn millions is DVDs of CSI with only the Nick bits in them. :lol: I'd buy it! :D

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

There was a kissing scene between Catherine and Nick in the pilot which was cut-sigh! It looked hot. I think they felt it was out of place with the episode and decided it was something they didn't want to explore.

Lucky Marg H! Gets to kiss our boy!

I think Greg was kidding with Nick-they bantered with each other endlessly for the first few seasons-giving much momentum to the Nick/Greg shippers.

I would seriously buy a DVD with just scenes of Nick in them.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

So, I just checked for pictures of George at that Monaco thingy, so far nothing but it's only the first day. It looks like today was all soap opera people. I'll check later on tonight cause I don't know the time difference between Connecticut and Monaco

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Just completely ignore this post...newbie mistake!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  13. Jacquie

Megan pic is perfect but you're in the wrong thread. This is the discussion thread not the pic thread :)

Princess Monaco is 6 hours ahead of us here in eastern North America :)

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

My bad...how embarrassing! *blushes* can I delete it?

Dang it I was so excited that I got it to work too :lol:

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thanks Cap'N. I just checked and no Georgie...so maybe each day has a different type of show represented. Like it appears today was soap operas so maybe tomorrow will be tv dramas or something like that. I'll keep looking though.....I just hope he didn't bring his shiny suit. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.