George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Laying Down With The Dogs is the one I think he should be nominated for because of that one scene with the youngster telling Nick how about the horrors of pit bull training. That scene with George was so compelling because his emotions resonated without him even saying a word. It was the facial expression that said it all-knowing he had to hear this, but at the same time it was still painful to do so.

To me that was absolute stellar acting. I'm not an acting coach, but his George's expression said how I felt at that moment. He was the eyes and ears of the audience. So if anything that scene should garner a nomination.

But I'm not holding my breath because the Emmy people are simply into conjugal drama.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Anyone want to go to Monte Carlo? I do...Oh, I edited some stuff out that had to do with other CBS shows.

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'll go!

Let's see I'll have to get a passport, I will not wear a bathing suit so one less thing to pack, binoculars to really see him with, and of course handcuffs. Can't forget those.

What else? Any thing you ladies can think of?

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

*raises hand* Me! Me! I want to go! :p I hope we can get some pictures of George from there!

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I think gettyimages might have them I can always check starting on the eighth and then post a link in the Ward

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Let's see I've got the passport :), the hubby can manage the store for a few days, the extra handcuffs I got from McStokes last time she was here are all shiny and clean. Digital camera is in the purse. Binoculars are ready to go. Do I need anything else. Nope, other than money and a plane ticket. I'll just room with George so I don't need to worry about accommodations :devil: I do hope we get pics :)

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh please do! I want to see me some George! (Who doesn't?!)

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey guys, I did a little research on a sibling on GE-Angela Eads Tekell a lawyer in Waco, Texas...boy they certainly look a like.

http://www.tekellatkins.com/

9. Jacquie

myfuturecsi thanks for the link :) I also noticed that Dad is in the pic and a lawyer in the firm as well :)

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

His nickname is "Cappy"!! :guffaw: Oh, just perfect, 'eh Cap'n? :lol:

11. Jacquie

Smokey did you not know what Dad's Nickname was :D

I had a further look at the info on George's dad and he is a listed as a municipal judge in Salado, Texas

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To quote Nick here, "Now if I did would I have asked the question?" Smarty! [​IMG]

I'm not really into knowing stuff about family members.

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I knew all that, but did any of you know that the guy standing next to Angela is her husband and George's brother-in-law?

Alright standing next to her on her left side not the right side. :guffaw:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey Smokey:

Oh I wasn't interested in his family, I was just comparing the physical features and you could clearly see how much his sister and he look alike.

But the fact that his dad is a Judge is interesting. So Nick's dad, a page taken from real life.

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

blah! i was totally in monaco/monte carlo around this time 4 years ago. why couldnt he have been there then? :(

i have another animal to add to the list named after george. where i volunteer there is a fancy chicken/pheasant/something (we arent quite sure what he is yet) chick. he loves people and gets upset if he isnt being payed attention to. so on the list of things to do it says "love the chicken". i quoted looney toons and said "i will love him, and pet him, and call him george". then got to thinking hmmm.... george... so everyone else agreed to name the bird george :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.