George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Woo hoo!! Thanks for the heads up, Speedy!!

Anyone else love "ER"? I've been watching it since the beginning when it premiered against "Chicago Hope" and they thought it would lose that battle. Guess not. :D

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I used to watch ER back in the first season but haven't really since.....but the other day I added George's three episodes to Netflix and watched them on Friday(?) and noticed that his ER character and Nick both had traumatic events at age nine...that was interesting.

He was so young....and still gorgeous.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

TNT, that station I get. :lol: Any idea which ep it is? I've only seen the ep where he and Hathaway have the scene on the roof. :(

Susan

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks for the link myfuturecsi :)We can always trust George to show a tear or two at a special moment :) Way to go :) and congrats to CSI for winning. From the video we saw and the pics we've seen I don't think tptb could have had a better ambassador for the show. Good job George :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  6. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

You gals HAVE to check this out! I don't know if you gals know about it already but I'm just too excited! Here's a 40 min long interview that's purely GEORGE. Very recent, from Monte Carlo. Just heaven. It made my WEEK!

http://cgrgrl.livejournal.com/14436.html

He's so sweet and genuine (and a little nervous) and he shares a bit of personal stuff too!

Come to think of it, it's like a whole CSI episode long of PURE GEORGE.

There's my gift to the Ward if you girls haven't seen it yet! I've been a long time lurker here cos I never got an account. Till now!!

And for this George bombwe must thank cgrgrl over on livejournal! (i'm justtopostmyfic over there!)

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you, thank you! :thumbsup:

8. Jacquie

Chipper thanks for the link :) and welcome to the Discussion Thread. If you haven't visited The Ward yet make sure do.

What I did notice from the interview is George is very nervous when it comes time to talking about himself and his family. As we all know he's a very private person and it really showed in these moments :)

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I"ll have to take a moment and listen to it as I have this little minor thing called 'familiy' to tend to.

I sent my friend YouTube posting of GE when he was on Craig Ferguson three years ago and she just thought George was such a sweet guy and so down to earth and doesn't take himself too seriously.

She said what really impressed her was all the 'bad audtions' he was so open about. I told her that I have a copy of that video saved so when I'm going on interviews again and have a bad one (I always flub them), then I can watch it and be inspired to keep going.

George Eads-Inspiration Man for All of us Nervous Nellies!!

ETA: Oh that is the coolest interview of him. He is such a cool guy! He's so humble and positive!!! He's a cool dude!!!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  10. Caprian

Caprian Hit and Run

Thanks for the link chipper!
    This really made my day. :D
    George is amazing (as usual). :p

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thank you so much chipper! I'll check it later when my Net connection will ba faster... stupid satellite and transmitters:brickwall:

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I hope third times the charm! I've frozen (I'm on the old computer) trying to put this up twice now. :scream:

This is a short 6 minute interview with George from Monico. If the link doesn't work go to the nick_discussion livejournal that's where I got it from. :) It's obviously outside as he's wearing sunglasses. Just remember it's geared towards a French audience. :(

George interview

Susan

13. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

14. Jacquie

Oh blackflag thanks for the link :) It worked :) Oh did you hear George say that he's signed on for 2 more years :) :) :) Party time in The Ward :D this Ward Girl is one very happy camper :)

eta thanks CSINYMIAOOO for the link :)

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Link worked here too:) Thanks so much blackflag!

And yay! 2 more years:) We really need to party:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.