George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am dying here waiting for the premiere in a week...but the cookies help. :) TPTB promise that our man will step up into a supervisory role this season and we all know that he is so tasty...I mean, talented when he does that. This past season allowed him to shine in the reverse forensics epi (sorry, I'm not good with names until I get the DVD sets) and I am looking forward to even more of him being in control in this season. :)

Cat

2. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

posts about handcuffs and Nick being the guy "in control" .... giving me thoughts that could get me into trouble here.... :devil:

Seriously, I agree Catwoman (welcome, btw) - I would love to see Nick in the "supervisor" type position. I think the character has what it takes to be a good leader.

3. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Me too...and I'm still at work. :D But I digress...

Thank you for the welcome. :) I have to agree that he has what it takes. Not that Warrick doesn't, but I think if either WP or MH decide to leave at the end of this season (or, god forbid, both of them) because their contracts are up, I think that George/Nick would be the perfect one to step up and assume the reins. I think both the writers and George have developed the character a lot in the last few seasons (since "Grave Danger", though I hate watching my man in peril, but it had to happen) and it's time for him to get the promotion.

Just my .02 cents. :)

Take care,

Cat

4. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

*comes into the room armed to the teeth with several hanguns, rifles and shotguns* (actually I look kinda cool, in a SWAT-girl way!)

Handcuff delivery for all newbies and those who need replacement pairs due to *cough* extensive use!

Lordy, I had some real winners on the shooting range today. I was seriously concerned that one idiot was going to actually shoot a fellow officer. When I yell "finger OFF the TRIGGER and holster," people, I MEAN IT!!! :mad:

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

McStokes I'm concerned about these police officers you are training in firearms. Should I wear a bullet proof vest when visiting your fine county :D I'll take a new pair of cuffs. Thanks :)

6. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

McStokes! thanks for dropping by with new cuffs. I'll take a new pair too.

During your firearms training, are they still eliminating people? My nephew is finising training in Indianapolis (he'll be on the force there in January, if he doesn't end up back in Iraq....) and he said that alot of people dropped out of the program during firearms training. Guess that's a good thing.

7. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Thank you for the shiny new handcuffs. They came in handy this weekend. :)

How can people drop out during firearms training? That's the best part. OK...I don't mean to scare anyone. I just had a father who was in the military and taught me to respect a weapon (and how to use one) from the age of 10. :)

Good luck to you, McStokes. Here's hoping that you are able to whip those recruits into shape.

Take care,

Cat

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks for the new handcuffs McStokes. If I don't watch out they may be used on me! :eek:

Don't forget the Elimination Game. We've started CSI's and Nicky needs us. :lol:

Susan

9. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Hey NSF, don't have much longer to wait for that hot and fresh Nicky fix!!! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait! I'm not excited or anything!!! :D

Welcome Catwoman!! There is always room for more under Destiny's Desk of Hiding! It is a place where the stache is discussed and drooled over. Well that ain't all that is talked about. :D

Yes Sir!! McStokes!! Umm...I thought handcuffs had a long life. Just what is defined as 'extensive' use?? Guess I'd better start working those cuffs!!! Do you have a book on 1001 uses for handcuffs? Go get 'em McStokes! Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

This has been a long....hard....extremely hot summer... thinking about Season 8. It is almost here!!! :)

10. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Hola! Nope...no one has quit, though there are a few who maybe should!

11. Jacquie

McStokes it's good to see they've let you loose during the day :lol:

So we have 2 days and 8+ hours to go until the new season starts. Have we all got our VCRs or whatevers ready to tape the new season. I wonder how Nick will be this year. I hope he gets his fair share of screen time.

12. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

having him step into a more supervisory role. I can't wait if that is true. That man with power...oh my! :devil: He would have it all. Brains, braun, and influence.
    I'd be set. With the handcuffs firmly in place, I would never let him leave my apartment again. :Le Sigh: :lol:

Take care,

Cat

*Edited: To put in the spoiler box, though we discourage any spoiler info outside the spoiler threads. Because people wish to remain spoiler free.*

13. Jacquie

:)Catwoman just a friendly work of advise, please be careful on what you say when talking about what may or may not happen with Nick on the show. Some of us are spoiler free and we do enjoy it :) I will agree with you that Nick is not your stereo typical jock. He's very intelligent and very easy on the eyes :) I think we need to commend George on his work for the pleasures he gives us each week. Oh and did you not know that Nick will be handcuffed to me on Thursday Night :D

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay I edited Cat's post with a word of advice. That should clear it up. All folks please take the advice that it is strongly discouraged to discuss spoilers outside the spoiler thread, because there are many who wish to remain spoiler free, they have these threads, those interested in spoilers have those threads. Thank you. ;)

15. Jacquie

^^^
    :) Thanks Destiny :) I'll leave an extra plate of chocolate chip cookies on your desk for you and SparkyGirl to enjoy. Although since I do like the stache I should be joining Sparky under said desk :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.