George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yoshi I agree on the clothes issue :) they were a little on the outlandish side. But hey that's what the 70's were all about. You should have seen the clothes on the kids in high school. Oh wait that would mean you knew I wore bell bottoms :lol: I think when I watched Evel the biggest thing I found out right away was this was not Nick. George was very good at making you forget he plays Nick Stokes every Thursday :)

2. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

ooo i like those charecters...yeah i like commentaries too also for the occasional jokes but also you get to see what the actors were thinking...i can't wait for it to arrive...hee hee hee i just don't hope the whole mullet thing doesn't ruin it for me...cuz you know its all about the hair lol jk (thats a little hard to say about George though with his many different hair styles) hee hee hee but i love them all

3. Jacquie

There's is a new edition of The Elimination Game up in the General Forum. At the moment its the cops and detective round but Nick will need some help when the CSI round is up.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I don't remember if we heard this interview last year or not. It's from the German TV station RTL. He talks about the miniatures, Roger Daltry ( Living Legend ), Greg in danger and Nicks response to it, and the future for CSI. I found this link over on the Only Nicky Livejournal.

German interview

Yay! It works. :lol: For me it comes up a little stop and go so have patience.

Susan

5. Jacquie

Thanks for the link blackflag. I liked the shirt. Again we need to cuff those hands to see if he can talk without them. What can we cuff them to :D

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm sure we could find other ways to keep them busy. :D

He deffinately seems to be a hand talker. I wonder how he keeps them under control as Nick.

Susan

7. Jacquie

I would think it is a nervous habit. We all know that GE is a private person so anything that deals with him he's uncomfortable dealing with yet with Nick it's his alter ego. Does this make sense :lol:

8. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

*holds arms out straight ahead* :p

I'll join the queue. ;)

9. Jacquie

Hey how many pairs of handcuffs can we use on one person. McStokes research time is needed here!

10. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I think the talking with his hands thing is cute.
    :)
    Not that that means I'm advocating for not cuffing him- Goodness no! ;)

11. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

It was a dark and scary garage.....sweat...lots of sweat and water were used......

Oh!! I'm glad we are at 8!!! Whhhoooooo!!!!!

Ah...yes....I went missing in action again. Ever put something off for too long? Well...the garage was put off too long. Most of it being my stuff. Now to find Rasputin another home!! :lol:

Now as for George talking with his hands. Handcuffing might be a good idea. What to handcuff him to....I will leave that one alone! :D You don't want me to even begin listing the ideas that are roaming around in my head!!! I'm sure it is much like the ideas roaming around in the Ward!

George might stroke out if we keep his hands still while he talks! I talk with my hands as well and it drives some people crazy! I think they get distracted and watch my hands instead of look at me.

I'm sure George would use another part of his body if his hands couldn't be used when he talked. He could bounce is leg, or use his shoulders. Some how bubble wrap and duct tape wouldn't detour George. Don't ask me about bubble wrap and duct tape, I use it as a warning when I don't want someone to do something that could hurt them.

Hmmm.....bubble wrap and duct tape could be of some fun (use) in the Ward! Any takers?!!? I wonder if George would like to be a vict...erp...volunteer?????

12. Jacquie

SparkyGirl long time no hear from. I was wondering if Destiny had put a gate up to keep you imprisoned under her desk for like the stache :lol: Now as to duct tape and bubble wrap my thinkings exactly :devil: Just imagine what we could do with handcuffs, bubble wrap, and duct tape :D Oh and while we are at it lets add some chocolate, strawberries and some champagne :devil: I'll just climb into a very nice cold shower now :)

13. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Thanks for the link Blackflag - that was a cool little interview. And I, for one, love the whole talking with your hands thing (maybe partly because I am a serious hand-talker myself). Thanks for getting us thinking about the bubble wrap and duct tape, Sparkygirl. Throw in the handuffs and Jacquie's suggestions and I could be in serious trouble. :devil:

YOu know, I thought that once school started for my kids I would be able to hang out here and the Ward more often and so far it's been the opposite :( Hopefully things will fall into a groove soon!

14. Jacquie

OnlyTruth I'm glad we can get you in trouble :devil: Doesn't the beginning of school always get busy with getting the kids back into their routine, sports and other activities. I know parents around here are always complaining about that how little time they have. I hope nobody interferes with your scheduled date with GE on September 27 at 9pm :)

15. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Oh, believe me Jacquie, nothing will keep me from the season premiere. "What, you're bleeding? Well, put a band-aide on it child, and I will take care of you at 10 pm EST, after CSI"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.